Posted: 29-Jan-2004, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Isle of Man
ZodiacRowan

Realm: North Carolina

male

Very soon the US is going to actively invade Pakistan on a small but intense scale. Musharraf has said (this week) that the US must stay out of his country and he will deal with the Taliban there. But even as a dictator he is in a tenous position balancing on the fine line of a potental coup. US special forces and regulars do patrol up to the border, but I would put dollars to pesos they are already there. In 98 SF had performed various operations in over 165 countries that year alone and that was before 911. I heard on the Radio the the Defence Dept is actively working on plans to operate in Pakistan. I have also heard some one high in Army (and he must have been really high) said we were going to get Osama and Mullah Ohmar this year. BOLD statement especially in an election year. I say be quiet this area is worse than Berlin in the 80's. You got American Generals running around like John Wayne, a Dictator whom is really worried about the security of his borders, a pile of terrorist crying infitada, other generals who want to overthrow the first one. India pointing nukes and Pakistan pointing back. There could be a comercial market for the locals sticking barbeque briquets up their collective asses and making diamonds.

--------------------
"when a person is prepared to die for a cause, and indeed to glory in such a death, it impossible to supress him or the cause it represents." Jawaharlal Nehru

"Only the suppressed word is dangerous." Ludwig Borne

"All of our freedoms are a single bundle, all must be secure if any is to be preserved." Dwight David Eisenhower

"All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are both immortal and divine." Socrates
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]