sarah9133 
Posted: 09-Jan-2008, 04:30 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacReed

female

Hello all-

I'm a newbie to this community and wanted to say "hello". I live in Los Angeles, but grew up on the east coast where I feel the celtic community is much more active! (or maybe it's the need for the irish wool).

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with you all!

PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 09-Jan-2008, 07:11 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

Welcome to Celtic Radio sarah9133 . I hope you will enjoy the music as well as the very nice people you will find here on the forum. I am glad that you have found us.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 09-Jan-2008, 07:12 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Hello, Sarah, from the Navajo Nation in Northern Arizona! Glad you found Celtic Radio and hope you enjoy all you hear. Looking forward to your posts.

Welcome aboard and have a great day!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
gwenlee 
Posted: 10-Jan-2008, 08:33 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAlder

female

Hey Sarah, Welcome I know you will enjoy the music and the fellowship that you can get here at CR. Don't be shy and just jump right in.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
valpal59 
Posted: 10-Jan-2008, 10:16 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

WELCOME SARAH9133 !!!! It is a pleasure to meet you. You have found the greatest music and the greatest people. Enjoy. cheers.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
leenie 
Posted: 10-Jan-2008, 02:25 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Devil Riders
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Illinois

female

Welcome aboard Sarah Always nice to meet someone new. Looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Muircheartach 
Posted: 10-Jan-2008, 04:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Sunny Sunnyvale, CA

male

Hello and welcome sarah9133!

We're very glad that you found us! I hope that you'll not only like listening to great Celtic music, but that you'll have lots of fun in our forums! Like several members have mentioned so far, we have lots of nice folks that enjoy communing with like-minded people, and now you're one of them! smile.gif

I, like you, are a transplanted Californian, albeit about 370+ miles to the north. I don't know about you, but I'm quite glad that I'm not back in Kansas City, MO or Oyster Bay, NY! Can you say brrrrrrr? cool.gif

Take time and wander around - there's lots to see and do. When you can, please let us know your thoughts - I look forward to reading them!

--------------------
Best cheers! Robbie
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt