Posted: 28-Aug-2009, 07:21 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Massachusetts

male

Great Festival I've gone to for the last several years. Right on the water at Newport harbor. Newport in itself is a great town in Rhode Island. Lots of music note.gif and fun. beer_mug.gif Constant entertainment all day long. The Tarton Terrors who are hilarious are there again this year. Here is there webpage and a little blurb from it:

Celtic Shenanigans Abound!

Céad míle fáilte! This Labor Day weekend, come join the Newport Yachting Center in celebrating all things Celtic at the Newport Waterfront Irish Festival, one of the largest Irish festivals in the country. Come paint the town green with three festive days of nonstop Celtic shenanigans, including five stages of continuous entertainment by such rollicking acts as The Town Pants, Eileen Ivers, Calley McGrane and the Exiles, The Screaming Orphans, and many more. Indulge in the best of Irish food and drink, discover an array of authentic hand-crafted treasures at the Irish Marketplace, kick up your heels with Irish step-dancers and pipe-and-drum ensembles, savor a pint or two of Guinness’ limited-edition 250th Anniversary Stout, or surround yourself in the spirited sounds of traditional and modern Celtic music in our covered Main Stage concert venue, offering over 400 seats out of the sun and weather. Even the wee folk in your clan can show their Irish colors in the “Rainbow’s End” kidSTOP!

http://www.newportwaterfrontevents.com/new...sh-festival.htm
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Camac
Posted: 28-Aug-2009, 08:01 AM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

Togo;

I have been to Newport on a number of occassions and of all the American Towns or cities I have visited it was one of the cleanest. Then I'm biased being a yatchsman. (Sounds grandios does't it "A Yatchsman" ) I owned a 24 foot Shark and a luxury yatch she wasn't .

Camac

A Canadian is a person who knows how to make love in a canoe. Pierre Burton.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]