Annabelle 
Posted: 30-Apr-2004, 12:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacElder

Realm: Outer Space

Yea I needed something with a good kick about then.

--------------------
My heart will always be in the Highlands!

www.highlanderhouse.com
PMEmail Poster               
Ciarda Lili 
Posted: 30-Apr-2004, 01:59 PM
Quote Post

Child of the Dark Lily
Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

Realm: NorthEastern Pennsylvania, US

female

Annabelle,

I sorry about your son and his wife. I hope they will be able to have another bundle of joy to add to their lives very soon.

Also sorry to hear about the unprofessional stylist. Anyway I could get her job? tongue.gif I have been going to school for it and been trying to find a salon to take me on part time so I can get some time under my belt toward my schooling. That way I could go to school full time and still have an income.

If you're not interested that's ok. I'll be going back to school in the spring of 05 and hopefully I'll be able to finish ASAP. My specialty is pedicures.

--------------------
Ciarda Lili

Always live for today.

Growing old is mandatory -- Growing up is optional.
PMEmail Poster               
Annabelle 
Posted: 30-Apr-2004, 03:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

Liriel so when are you coming to start work girl?

What is keeping you?

Get your booty here asap!
PMEmail Poster               
emerald-eyedwanderer 
  Posted: 30-Apr-2004, 04:01 PM
Quote Post

The Gypsy Artist
Group Icon

Group: Celtic Princess
ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Wherever life takes me.

female

Thanks! biggrin.gif I'm glad you are friends with the other girl who works there now. You def don't need the tension and stress caused by more drama at work. Have fun this weekend!

- Em

--------------------
Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you judge people you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa

Help Out

user posted image
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Annabelle 
Posted: 30-Apr-2004, 04:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

Thanks EM, I need it don't I!
PMEmail Poster               
Dreamer1 
Posted: 30-Apr-2004, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Mistress of the Hearth Fires, Dreamer of the Woods
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacRowan

Realm: New England

female

Annabelle, I'm so sorry for you and for your whole family. I know all of you were really excited about the baby. I hope your daughter-in-law is okay (no problems). Give them hugs for us, we know what they're going through, but also tell them to try again after a while. Most especially -- hug.gif for you, dear kiddo.

You know, you did everything you should have with that stylist, and treated her much better than she treated you! When Liriel gets there you two will have a blast, and things will be so much better! Have some Maker's, on me, and give yourself a break. wine.gif wine.gif (nearest icon I could find)

Hey, how's your house coming along?? Me thinks you need a trip up to the mountains!

Dreamer1

--------------------
Look with the eyes of a child.

'Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day, and especially the night.' -- A Knight's Tale
"I talk to you as I talk to my own soul...and, Sassenach,” he whispered, “your face is my heart.” -- Jamie Fraser, "Dragonfly In Amber" by Diana Gabaldon
user posted image
@Dremnghrt on Twitter, Dreamnghrt on tumblr - come say Hi!
PMEmail Poster               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Dreamer1 
  Posted: 30-Apr-2004, 06:51 PM
Quote Post

Mistress of the Hearth Fires, Dreamer of the Woods
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacRowan

Realm: New England

female

Hey Annabelle, look what I found!! Have you seen this?

http://www.makersmark.com/images/wallpaper...x480_sundae.jpg

That's an interesting way to have it!

Hugs,
Dreamergirl
PMEmail Poster               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Annabelle 
Posted: 30-Apr-2004, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

Oh Dreamer Girl,
you certainly have my heart sweetie! I can't wait for all of us to have a real live hug....
Thanks so much about my daughter in law. She is such a sweet person I hate that she is having to go thru this but Jamer is very sensitive and compassionate to her and I hurt for her. I only care right now that she is alright.
Have I told you how much I appreciate your understanding and loving concern for others. You are a credit to everyone....thanks for being such a sweetheart.
You are the greatest! I wish all of us lived closer to each other. We'd all know heaven!
Lovingly,
Annabelle
PMEmail Poster               
Ciarda Lili 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 08:33 AM
Quote Post

Child of the Dark Lily
Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

Realm: NorthEastern Pennsylvania, US

female

Annabelle,

I need a location? I live in Tioga County, Pennsylvania. The home of the PA Grand Canyon. Let me know what my commute time is going to be. I might even move for the opportunity if I have to.

All my girlfriends are trying to get me to finish. The say I'm a mircle worker with there feet. My best friend even falls asleep in my chair when I'm doing her feet. But I haven't figure out whether it's my hands or the wine she drinks while I'm doing her feet.

tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Elspeth 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 08:41 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Wales
ZodiacReed

female

Hey sis!

Sorry for the upheaval at the 'office'. Really, when is that house in the mountains going to be done?

Working with women all day. Does that come with hazard pay? biggrin.gif

So, when are we going shopping and then having a three margarita lunch so we can make fun of your life?

Your adorable baby sister

--------------------
Compassion is the sometimes fatal capacity for feeling what it is like inside somebody else's skin. It is the knowledge that there can never really be any peace and joy for me until there is peace and joy finally for you too.
- Frederick Buechner

If society prospers at the expense of the intangibles,
how can it be called progress?

-LLP
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
Annabelle 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 09:29 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

Liriel keep the wine going. I always offer people a glass of wine when I'm working on them so that way if I accidently cut off their ears they won't miss em! Just kiddin!

I'm in Georgia and that's a heck of a commute.

Elspeth I only hope the other technician's don't leave now. They are all upset that I called the police and their clients are upset too.
This maybe week number 2 of he** to go thru.
PMEmail Poster               
Annabelle 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 09:32 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

That Makers Mark Sundae looks really good. I could have that for lunch with a sandwich for dessert.
PMEmail Poster               
Elspeth 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 09:52 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Wales
ZodiacReed

female

Do you need to sit down with your techs and get this situation aired out? Let them know you had no choice but do what you did? Let them know how valuable they are to you and that what you did isn't your normal operating proceedure, but what you were backed into a corner into doing?

Maybe you need to get it out, let them have a chance to talk. Whispers can be so damamging, and draining.

Good luck and God's blessings on you this week. WE all love you even if they are being snots.

Your sweet sister. rolleyes.gif
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
tsargent62 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 10:04 AM
Quote Post

Lord Socknoggle

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Lake Orion, Michigan

male

Do you need to sit down with your techs and get this situation aired out? Let them know you had no choice but do what you did? Let them know how valuable they are to you and that what you did isn't your normal operating proceedure, but what you were backed into a corner into doing?

Maybe you need to get it out, let them have a chance to talk. Whispers can be so damamging, and draining.

I second that. I had a situation when I was in the Army, that without going into details, it helped a great deal to get it all in the open and find out how everyone felt.

Good luck and God's blessings on you this week. WE all love you even if they are being snots.

I'll second that, too!

--------------------

Cheers!
Todd

Normal is a relative term. For some reason it is not a term my relatives use to describe me.

PMEmail Poster               
Annabelle 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 10:15 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

2 of the technician's I have sat down and discussed this with. The last one feels I should have waited til the end of the day and that the whole thing upset her and her customers. She feels I was in the wrong even thou she doesn't know anything about what happened. She doesn't feel the client that yelled at me, didn't actually raised her voice. So part of the problem is perception of the situation. The two other tech's felt the customer was yelling at me. This last tech is the biggest problem now. She never really says what she thinks to your face. I have sat her down in front of everyone together and discussed things before but she doesn't like to commit herself openly or in private. She always tries to stay friends with everyone so while she sits on the fence so to speak she is never really loyal to anyone.
Since all of this has happened I've had to give myself 2-3 shots per day for the migraines. Once I'm stressed they start coming close together. Didn't I say I was going to get rid of any and all stress this year? I'm not doing a very good job of it am I?
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]