Quote Post

Mistress of the Hearth Fires, Dreamer of the Woods
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacRowan

Realm: New England

female

Just popping in to say "HI EVERYONE!!"

You should have heard this house explode yesterday when the BUCKEYES won their game against Michigan!!! toot.gif clap.gif w00t2.gif w00t2.gif band.gif clap.gif toot.gif

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I can't believe it's almost here so soon -- we still have Halloween decorations up rolleyes.gif guess I'd better get myself in gear....

We have family coming in this week for a visit, a daughter's musical to see, a parade to walk in this coming Saturday and choir recital an hour before that, Martial Arts get-together....there's always something goin' on! Keeps life interesting, though!

Take care all! I'm always thinking of this wonderful family we have, and am very thankful to be part of such a supportive, upbeat, compassionate group gossip.gif hug.gif

Dreamer1

--------------------
Look with the eyes of a child.

'Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day, and especially the night.' -- A Knight's Tale
"I talk to you as I talk to my own soul...and, Sassenach,” he whispered, “your face is my heart.” -- Jamie Fraser, "Dragonfly In Amber" by Diana Gabaldon
user posted image
@Dremnghrt on Twitter, Dreamnghrt on tumblr - come say Hi!
PMEmail Poster               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Rindy 
Posted: 20-Nov-2006, 10:05 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

Hi Gwen, BluegrassLady!

Its been awhile since I have been in this thread.

Mike, I can’t believe its been a year already I remember when you got your tree.

Celtic Rose- I hope your re-enactment went well. I hope you have a fun safe trip to CA.

Hi Haynes-no special plans for the holidays for me. I hope to be able to relax.

Hi Keltic, sorry to hear you and your family had the flu. I am so glad you won your first fight. Happy Birthday to you daughter and hope you slept well.

Ballydun, I am glad you had a great weekend. As far as putting up a link to CR scroll down on this page and under the row of flags it says Link to Celtic Radio click then pick the one you want and then copy it then paste it into your profile on myspace. If you have any troubles feel free to pm me.

Marti, sorry you have to work Christmas day.

Senera - hope you had time to see Happy Feet.

CrazyKiltedCelt- Glad to hear you got a order. I bet it will turn out wonderful. Let us know how that goes.

Hi JP, hope things are going well for you.

Hi Dreamer1, sounds like your going to be busy over Thanksgiving. I am glad to hear your family are still doing martial arts.

Well I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
gwenlee 
Posted: 21-Nov-2006, 11:56 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAlder

female

Just a quick note to say hello. I hope all of you are doing fine. All is well with me. I'm still working a lot and now I'm getting ready for Thanksgiving.

Rindy, we had snow flurries yesterday. I was out with the horses when it started. The horses didn't know what to think of it.

We had to have the heater fixed, we kept smelling gas outside and we weren't heating up inside. Come to find out there was gas readings outside and under the house. So I have to go.

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Gwenlee
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
sisterknight 
Posted: 21-Nov-2006, 12:26 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: clarks corner, new brunswick

female

hey all!!!

i hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving day and eat, drink and be merry...then shop till you drop!!!

marti- remember i'm here, there have many a christmas when my husband worked 24, same on new year's eve...i know it's not the exact thing but i can relate..

my celt- you sly dickens you!!!making kilts, eh?? tongue.gif

--------------------
non nobis domine,non nobis sed nomini tua da gloriam.

OKAY, WHAT DID I DO NOW??
PMEmail Poster               
crazykiltedcelt 
Posted: 22-Nov-2006, 08:45 AM
Quote Post

LOCH MOY
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHolly

Realm: utah

male

Top iof the morning, the kilt is started. finshed stage one lay in stage pelting and pining, thenon tostage three sewingpltiong and adding pockets. the foruth stage wasitband ,belt loops and aprons fasters. so far so good it is looking great.

--------------------
shout freedom and loose the legs of woe

A man in a kilt is a man & an halve
PMEmail Poster               
j Padraig moore 
Posted: 22-Nov-2006, 10:47 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Tomorrow we go to the in-laws house for a combined Thanskgiving/Christmas. They will be leaving for Arizona shortly after that, so we are doing both holidays tomorrow.
My MIL is the type of person that pushes my buttons. Not an obnoxious person, but I can only take her in small doses.
It promises to be a loooong daaay!
PMEmail Poster               
sisterknight 
Posted: 22-Nov-2006, 11:59 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: clarks corner, new brunswick

female

jp- eat drink and be merry for not long after that she leaves!!!!hehehe

my celt- i'd love to pics. when its finished!!
PMEmail Poster               
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 22-Nov-2006, 10:30 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

Have a good thanksgiving everyone. The wife and I get to have dinner with the daughter and her fiancee. Which means I get to play with his Xbox for a couple hours if I can get the wife away from the parades. Having fun trying to transport between two places that are an hour apart but so far so good. Eat lots- you will need the energy for all that shopping on black friday.

--------------------
Unavoidably Detained by the World

"Irishness is not primary a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition on being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it."-Conor Cruise O'Brien

Pour mouth to mouth
PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
  Posted: 23-Nov-2006, 01:52 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at CelticRadio.net!

I'm over at my parents' house right now along with my sister and her family. We had brunch (my dad made his french toast) and I'm watching football right now. Detroit is losing. Big suprise. Later on, my parents and I are going out for dinner. My sister and her family are going over to his folks' house for dinner, so my mom didn't see much point in doing a turkey and all the fixings for just the three of us.

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
briantheflute 
Posted: 23-Nov-2006, 06:10 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Kettering, Tasmania

male

Greetings to everyone!

It's been a bit of a struggle just lately but nowhere as hard or painful for some of you. I sort of have a dinosauric computer set up now so I hope to be able to share this great site with you all again on a more regular basis now.

I would just wish you all a fabulous, happy and peaceful Thanksgiving, and may you all be blessed with closeness, warmth and health.

All love and peace as ever,

Brian xxx smile.gif

--------------------
My peace I give you, unto you I give my peace. (John 14:27)
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 24-Nov-2006, 09:28 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Gwenlee-Hi... So your getting some of the white stuff too. Hope things are going really well for you these days.

Sisterknight-hope your thanksgiving was a good one

crazykiltedcelt sounds like the kilt is going good. I would love to see a picture of it also.

Jp I hope your having a fun safe trip. Let us know how it all went.

Roberto- Hope your Thanksgiving was a good one. Xbox huh, hope you had lots of time to play it.

HiYa Mike, Hoping you had a good Thanksgiving. I haven’t thought of french toast in ages...sounds yummy Are you still riding your bike, or not due to the weather. Do you have your tree up yet. My Broncos lost on Thanksgiving evening kind of bummed me out. They also lost to San Diego...I keep telling myself its just a game...lol

Hi Brian, Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I hope to see you around here more.

I spent the day moving my office scrapbook room then I ended up putting it back the way it was. Why I do things like that I haven’t a clue. We had a 4 hour power failure.. The weather is cold 23 degrees now. It was windy on Thanksgiving but warmer.

Well now I get to try and see what everyone is doing.

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
j Padraig moore 
Posted: 25-Nov-2006, 09:11 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Thanksgiving went well. It was a pleasant day. Hope I did not give the impression I dreaded the time we were to spend with the in-laws. I look forward to it...at least that is what my wife tells me!

laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
  Posted: 25-Nov-2006, 02:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

QUOTE (Rindy @ 24-Nov-2006, 09:28 PM)
HiYa Mike, Hoping you had a good Thanksgiving. I haven’t thought of french toast in ages...sounds yummy Are you still riding your bike, or not due to the weather. Do you have your tree up yet. My Broncos lost on Thanksgiving evening kind of bummed me out. They also lost to San Diego...I keep telling myself its just a game...lol

No, I haven't been riding my bike. I haven't ridden it in over a year. Got plenty of exercise yesterday though, hauling out all of my parents' Christmas stuff and helping them put their outside stuff up. I put my tree and lights up on Veterans Day. I was bored that night, so I did it just to be doing something.

Since it was just going to be me and my folks for dinner on Thanksgiving, we went out to eat at a local restaurant. I was feeling adventureous, so I ordered a beverage I'd never tried before called the Arnold Palmer. It's a combination of iced tea and lemonade and served with a wedge of lemon. It was pretty good.

This Thanksgiving turned out to be a somber one for my brother-in-law and his family. His maternal grandma died. Please keep his family in your prayers.
ballydun 
Posted: 26-Nov-2006, 10:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Albuquerque, New Mexico

female

I don't know about anyone else, but I am so ready for this year to be OVER!! I cannot believe all the people I know who have had horribly tragic things happen in their families(me included). I just pray for everyone that the rest of the year be uneventful and safe!!

My Thanksgiving was nice, went to my In-laws and had dinner. Watched the Dallas game (yeah) and then watched Cars with the kids.

Christmas will be very different this year, but that is what makes life interesting, right!

--------------------
[color=red]"I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision." Maya Angelou

PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]