> God's Creatures
CelticRoz 
Posted: 25-Feb-2004, 12:43 PM
Quote Post

Roz

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

female

QUOTE (Siobhan Blues @ Feb 24 2004, 12:34 PM)
What a great bunch of animal-lovers there are here!!

I've met CelticRose's pups; her Nikki is my bud, right CR?

Yep! Siobhan! Nikki will always forever be your buddy. You always called him "Sweet face." biggrin.gif

My, it is about time we saw some kitties in here! I was raised with cats and I love those furry creatures but I am so allergic to them now. sad.gif Some beautiful kitties here! I love Snicklefritz and Faith!

oldraven, my how your beautiful pup has grown! Great photos too! thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
tsargent62 
Posted: 25-Feb-2004, 12:57 PM
Quote Post

Lord Socknoggle

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Lake Orion, Michigan

male

Oldraven, what a beautiful dog! I would love to have a German Shepard, but my wife runs a day care out of our home and some parents might have a problem with it. Oh, well. Someday.

--------------------

Cheers!
Todd

Normal is a relative term. For some reason it is not a term my relatives use to describe me.

PMEmail Poster               
RavenWing 
Posted: 25-Feb-2004, 01:02 PM
Quote Post

Dorkus Trollus Maximus

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Indiana, USA

female

I have a fur baby story for y'all. My very small kitty (Frederick J. Tinkter-Tink) pinned 2 manitenence men in our bathroom. He also swiped a quilt out of their hands. It was so bad that there were 5 people in there tyring to deal with our cat. THey finally called my husband and had him come home from work to get him.

Needless to say that they will think twice about coming in the apartment without letting us know from now on.

--------------------
May all your up's and down's be under the sheets!

Religion is for those who are afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have already been there.
- Anonymous
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 25-Feb-2004, 01:12 PM
Quote Post

King of CelticRadio.net Jesters
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Easton, PA

male

QUOTE (CelticRose @ Feb 25 2004, 01:43 PM)
[QUOTE=Siobhan Blues,Feb 24 2004, 12:34 PM] What a great bunch of animal-lovers there are here!!

I was raised with cats and I love those furry creatures but I am so allergic to them now. sad.gif Some beautiful kitties here! I love Snicklefritz and Faith!

OK, no cats or Rose will sneeze all over us!! laugh.gif

--------------------
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
Carl Sagan
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 25-Feb-2004, 01:13 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

QUOTE (RavenWing @ Feb 25 2004, 02:02 PM)
I have a fur baby story for y'all. My very small kitty (Frederick J. Tinkter-Tink) pinned 2 manitenence men in our bathroom. He also swiped a quilt out of their hands. It was so bad that there were 5 people in there tyring to deal with our cat. THey finally called my husband and had him come home from work to get him.

Needless to say that they will think twice about coming in the apartment without letting us know from now on.

Killer Kitten? What next, an attack gerbil?
PMEmail Poster               
tsargent62 
Posted: 25-Feb-2004, 01:18 PM
Quote Post

Lord Socknoggle

ZodiacBirch

male

QUOTE (maisky @ Feb 25 2004, 02:13 PM)
QUOTE (RavenWing @ Feb 25 2004, 02:02 PM)
I have a fur baby story for y'all.  My very small kitty (Frederick J. Tinkter-Tink) pinned 2 manitenence men in our bathroom.  He also swiped a quilt out of their hands.  It was so bad that there were 5 people in there tyring to deal with our cat.  THey finally called my husband and had him come home from work to get him. 

Killer Kitten? What next, an attack gerbil?

Genetically engineer killer attack gerbils.tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 25-Feb-2004, 01:21 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

EEEEK!!! Run for your lives!!!!
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 25-Feb-2004, 01:24 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

QUOTE (shamalama @ Feb 23 2004, 08:53 AM)

One male, 90% black lab, named Duke. He's the wise one, and at 100 lbs he still likes to curl up in your lap. The only dog I've ever seen that knows how to grin. He thinks he's human. My wife calls him Baby.

The grin is part of the chessie heritage, also. Both of the chessies I have had did that. It can scare the sox off a stranger that is not expecting it and doesn't realise that it is a FRIENDLY thing. biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
gaberlunzie 
Posted: 25-Feb-2004, 01:48 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

CelticRose won't sneeze only by SEEING a sweet kitten...what do you think? rolleyes.gif
May I introduce our Miss Kitty then? Brave elder girl; a bit more than 13 years and VERY spoilt... smile.gif

Attached Image. (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)

--------------------
"Now here's my secret", said the fox, "it is very simple. It is only with ones heart that one can see clearly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."

("The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

"The soul would have no rainbow, if the eye had no tears."
(Native American Proverb)
CelticRoz 
Posted: 25-Feb-2004, 02:21 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Oh, Gabby! What a beautiful kitty! How can anyone resist that? Also love that chair she is in! Wow!

RavenWing that is an absolutely hysterical story about your cat! Wish I could have seen that one!

One time I had these two cats when I was single and living in an apartment. WEll they were chasing each other in the apartment playing and making lots of noise. Well my next door neighbor thought I had had burgler so she called the police. I got called at work and when I came home, I had a police helicopter flying over my house and little blue men (cops) running around all over the place. We got into the apartment to discover it was my two cats and they had done a pretty good job of throwing tennis shoes around and other items they thought were fun to throw at each other. The cats hid behind the refridgerator when the cops where there and I was horribly embarrassed! bag.gif
tsargent62 
Posted: 25-Feb-2004, 02:32 PM
Quote Post

Lord Socknoggle

ZodiacBirch

male

Never been a cat person, myself. I have a mild allergy to them. Give me a great big dog. The bigger the better. Both my dogs are in the 55 pound range and they're just barley big enough. I'd rather have 2 that were over 100 pounds each! That would be really cool! (We need a dog smilie!)
PMEmail Poster               
Dreamer1 
Posted: 25-Feb-2004, 10:22 PM
Quote Post

Mistress of the Hearth Fires, Dreamer of the Woods
Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

Realm: New England

female

Hi all! We've had lots of rabbits (just two at a time, in seperate cages, mind! wink.gif ), a ferret for 9 years (one ferret in a lifetime is enough for me, though she did have her cute moments, too), and now we have a puppy who'll very soon be a whole year old! 1 year old sometime overnight the 28th/1st of March! Can't believe it already. Our girls are planning a big day for her. Here's a picture of our Holly.

She's quite a character, learning new things every day and surprising us with new abilities, too! She's getting quite a range of vocalizations! laugh.gif Lots of fun!

Dreamer1

--------------------
Look with the eyes of a child.

'Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day, and especially the night.' -- A Knight's Tale
"I talk to you as I talk to my own soul...and, Sassenach,” he whispered, “your face is my heart.” -- Jamie Fraser, "Dragonfly In Amber" by Diana Gabaldon
user posted image
@Dremnghrt on Twitter, Dreamnghrt on tumblr - come say Hi!
PMEmail Poster               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRoz 
Posted: 26-Feb-2004, 01:03 AM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Dreamer! Your puppy is beautiful! Is she part Sheltie cause she sure has the coat and body of one. Here is a pic of my dogs and you can see why I ask.

Dreamer1 
Posted: 26-Feb-2004, 01:11 PM
Quote Post

Mistress of the Hearth Fires, Dreamer of the Woods
Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

Realm: New England

female

QUOTE (CelticRose @ Feb 26 2004, 02:03 AM)
Dreamer! Your puppy is beautiful!  Is she part Sheltie cause she sure has the coat and body of one.  Here is a pic of my dogs and you can see why I ask.

Celtic Rose, your two beauties are just that!! No, Holly is an English Shepherd. She's a cousin to Border Collies and Australian Shepherds, without all their frenetic energy (or so we've been told! biggrin.gif That must happen after she grows out of her puppy stage!) She's about the same size as Border Collies: 21" high right now, 51 lbs. She's definitely a Herding breed, though has adapted very well to family life (thank goodness for a fairly large back yard and woods nearby). Loves to go for walks with my hubby in the evenings - usually 5 miles. (The web site for English Shepherds is: http://www.englishshepherd.org/ ).

I'd bet our three herders would have a great time together!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Dreamer1
PMEmail Poster               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRoz 
Posted: 26-Feb-2004, 02:22 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Dreamer! Oh my! She is an English Shepherd then! My, she is definitely a herding breed. You can see it in her. Yes, my boys and your girl would have a great time. They love other dogs!

Anyway, your girl is a real beauty! Does she know it? I had a female Sheltie once who knew she was pretty. laugh.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]