Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Birch

Birthday: No Information
Total Posts: 1223
Realm: Fae Hillfort

History of the highlands, writing stories from my trunk of old
letters, attending highland games and gatherings. Spoiling my family. Travel when I can.
I seek out history books of Clan Henderson. Although hard to find it is well worth the time and effort.
To stand in a place where the earth is still and listen to my own heart beat. Only then do I know I still pump the hot blood of my forefathers. It is then I bow my head in thanks.

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Date: 13-Apr-2024
By: CelticRadio
Forum: Forum Guides

Date: 09-Apr-2024

Date: 08-Apr-2024

Date: 18-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 16-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

Add Entry   

Packing for the Highland Games & Gathering
Posted by Donajhi on Jul 10th, 2007 11:05 AM
Is it just me, or is packing a very confusing activity?. I seem to feel as if I need to take everything in my closet.

My grandson is so excited I have to peel him off the walls every so often. At eight years old he feels all his video games must go, but only one change of clothes. I keep explaining, we will be there for 4 days. And his clothes will be very stinky, to whit he responds, "Warriors did not take baths everyday."
Of course I always take the easy way out, I tell him to go ask his mother. rolleyes.gif

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

ALMOST LIKE FAMILY
Posted by Donajhi on Jun 22nd, 2007 10:41 AM
I am so happy I found Celtic Radio, thanks to Celtic Rose.
I believe thing just happen for a reason. I was looking for information about the gathering of the clans in Flagstaff Arizona. I found Celtic Rose's post on Yahoo.
Clicked and here I am.

When I feel a little blue all I have to do is go to jokes or games, such as, "Test".
I was rolling on the floor. How one word could cause so much banter, I'll never know, but what fun.

I will spend awhile here today as it will be about 110-114 outside. With my wall paper skin I don't get along with the sun very well. Actually I hate the sun. I lived in Washington state most of my life, then I got stuck here after my mum passed.

The four days we will spend in Flagstaff will help. It will be cool and the people from around the world are always great to "jaw" with. I aways learn something new. And a few pints are always welcome..... tongue.gif

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

CHECK MY SITE: BEYOND THE VEIL http://www.gmadventures.com

"I DID NOT, IT WAS THE FAIRY FOLK!"

Scottish by the grace of God

Fairy Day countdown banner

DIOGENES HAS PASSED ME THE LANTERN, STILL LOOKING.....

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!