Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Band: Paisley Close, anyone know them???
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 15-Feb-2006, 11:30 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

Hey Celtic Cat, that's too bad about the rain but also cool that the performers were still able to get playing! I really hope they can get things rescheduled for you all! Let us know what happens! I'll check back to report in after our Highland Games here!

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 23-Feb-2006, 04:52 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

This weekend I'll get the chance to see PC live at our Highland Games and I'll be happy to report how they were live...I can't wait!! This weekend may be pretty warm...was 75F today! So if you burn easily...wear your sunscreen! Drink lots of water too!!
CelticRoz 
Posted: 27-Feb-2006, 12:34 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

I am very happy to report that I was able to see this band perform live twice at the Mesa Highland games! They were completely awesome and I fell in love with them immediately. I now have their CD in my hot little hands as well and loving it more each time I hear it! The muscians are terrific! They do a Celtic rock sound. The girls voices, Amy and Cidnee, are truly great. Amy, the lead singer, has kind of an alto but raw sound that I really loved a lot! Amy is more higher in tone and the two harmonizing together makes for great vocals. I had to leave before the end of their performances due to my own obligations at the event, but each time I ran around looking for these band members to talk with them to tell them how much I love them. I accidently ran into the drummer, Robbie, who took me to their secret resting place...... sitting next to a dumpster! laugh.gif They were gracious enough to invite me to sit with them and have a wee chat before I had to get back to my camp. They each autographed my CD and wrote some very kind words in there. I also got to take some photos of them, which I will include in here in a later post. I haven't had time to go through all my photos on my camera yet. I am also going to forward the photos to Hopie and if the band likes them, they are free to use them for whatever.

Anyway, this is a must-get CD, All On a Day, and a must see live in performance!

Waves at Bernard, Amy, Rabbit and Cidnee! Thanks Robbie for taking me to their hiding place to fellowship with this most, generous, kind and extremely talented group of people!

Pictures to come soon! thumbs_up.gif
CelticRoz 
Posted: 27-Feb-2006, 10:05 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Ok, photos as promised of this very talented and wonderful band. There are only three, but I just happened to catch them performing and took a quick photo and then was graciously led to find them hiding in the midst of a dumpster and took a couple photos there. The only photo I don't have is of their guest drummer, Robbie, but he is their producer! Really super guy and wished I could have gotten him in the photos too. But from what I understand he is not their regular drummer anyway and they have several guest drummers.

Bernard! Feel free to correct me if I stated wrong! Hope you all had a safe trip home! Here are few photos now. Hope the links work. Oh the first one? Sorry about the Alex Beaton banner in the background. They had to share the stage with Alex.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v27/desertro...ames2006063.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v27/desertro...ames2006143.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v27/desertro...ames2006142.jpg
CelticRoz 
Posted: 03-Mar-2006, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hey all. I am not sure why my links are not working.........probably cause I am a technotard, but I really want you to see this band and so here I go again.

Attached Image. (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)
CelticRoz 
Posted: 03-Mar-2006, 06:44 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Here is photo #2

CelticRoz 
Posted: 03-Mar-2006, 06:48 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

photo #3...sorry to be such a technotard, but I didn't know how else to do this.. Feel free to give me lessons cool.gif And dang! Why did I get a photo of me and the band?! Oh well, next time. Well we really enjoyed our time together at the dumpster, what can I say?

Hope y'all enjoy the photos. smile.gif

Hopie! I hope this helps! wink.gif

Rindy 
Posted: 03-Mar-2006, 06:55 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Cetlic Rose thank you for the awesome pictures..there really is a dumpster I thought you were joking.. I must say its a nice shade of blue...lol..I wish you would of got a picture of you with the band too...
I hope we hear much more of this band.. thumbs_up.gif

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Cordelia 
Posted: 03-Mar-2006, 07:06 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

female

QUOTE (CelticRose @ 03-Mar-2006, 07:42 PM)
Hey all. I am not sure why my links are not working.........probably cause I am a technotard, but I really want you to see this band and so here I go again.

Thank you! tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster                
CelticRoz 
Posted: 04-Mar-2006, 02:55 AM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Whew! Glad y'all got to see the pics. Yep! There was really a dumpster where the band hung out and I had the pleasure of hanging out with them. I just really love Cidnee's vocals. But then I love Amy's fiddle and manodlin playing. My grandfather was a professional mandolin player. I forgot to tell Amy that. *slaps head* Anyway, I am immensely enjoying my CD! You should see how Rabbit autographed my CD. He drew a pic of a rabbit head! biggrin.gif Really cool and he was such a gentleman and so very considerate! I just cannot say enough, not only about their music but about the character of the band members. Really really super folks. thumbs_up.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]