The Gypsy Artist

Group:
Celtic Princess

Zodiac:
Hawthorn

Birthday: 15-May-1984
Total Posts: 990
Realm: Wherever life takes me.

I am a taurus in every sense of the sign. I have a heart of an artist with, hopefully, ample talent. I enjoy history, music (anything done on the piano), and mythology. My most favorite thing to do is to visit the annual Renaissance festival and the costumes we make for the festival (11 years and counting). I love to travel and my favorite place so far has been the Cayman Islands.

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Date: 13-Apr-2024
By: CelticRadio
Forum: Forum Guides

Date: 09-Apr-2024

Date: 08-Apr-2024

Date: 18-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 16-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (7) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Add Entry   

ARGH!!!
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Nov 26th, 2004 1:51 PM
I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LUCK!!! I'M SO JEALOUS! DAMN IT! ranting.gif grrrrrrrr... Alright my insanely lucky friend Torri works at Disney on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. I told her I would visit her during a holiday so she wouldn't have to spend all of them alone. Stupid me, I decide Christmas break is longer so I should go down during Christmas instead of Thanksgiving weekend, also because her mother was flying down to see her around Thanksgiving. She has to work both holidays too so that was a bummer for her. WELL guess who decided to go to Disney on Thanksgiving???? Guess who decided to go on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride WHILE she is working... JOHNNY DEPP. I MISSED JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!! Okay so I am jumping to conclusions because I haven't talked to her yet, but by reading her journal entry I am 99.9% sure that's who she means.... She left a little clue and I KNOW that's who she meant...... I am depressed....

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Happy Thanksgiving
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Nov 25th, 2004 8:51 PM
I spent this Thanksgiving with my friends' Nicole's family. It was awesome. I had a lot of fun. She tried to teach me the game of pool, didn't go over very well. But I did kick her ass at N64. We entertained three guests who were from Germany. We laughed almost the entire time, comparing our cultures, learning slang, ect. I won't lie, the one guy was a very attractive and very nicely dressed man wink.gif and the accent was hot (and he had played guitar for over 17 years and he had good taste in music - he liked Bob Marley- yeah he was cool). I can't for the life of me pronouce his name though and he kept calling me Alicia Keys... He was a riot. We ended up teaching them some card games and tricks after dinner- a roudy game of spoons, lol. I am wiped out. I'm going to go hang out with a friend home from college, so I'll add more later. I hope your Thanksgiving was as much fun as mine! Night!

Comments: 2 View/Add Comments

I hate homework...
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Nov 21st, 2004 6:19 PM
thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif for Bridget Jones The Edge of Reason. It was a funny, romantic, girl flick just like the last one. I loved it. And then we girls topped it off with a two hour conversation about love, sex, and religion. It was great.
Today I have to finish all the homework I put off all weekend. At least I have been trying to start it. Nicole is addicted to these yahoo games, lol. I have played three games with her just today. Yahoo is awesome now. They have so many cool new things on their messenger. I'm addicted to that, ha ha.
Alright I really need to do my homework.

Listening to the radio station on Yahoo messenger - Strata is on right now.

My hero, Bridget Jones
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Nov 18th, 2004 7:24 PM
I'm very excited about seeing the new movie this weekend. She is every woman, she is me, lol. It'll be another fun girls night, well for the most part.
My arms hurt ... crybaby.gif... I decided to be nice today and stay after school to volunteer my veins. If you miss a day of school you have to make up the time and things that were done the next day after school. But you also need victims to pratice on. The term victim sounds appropriate right now. So I was like 'La la la Yeah I'll stay after. I'm in a good mood.' Four blood draws and four finger sticks later I was cursing myself. Eh, alright so it wasn't that bad, but still...
I never told you what I did last Sunday. I stayed the weekend at my cousin's house. Sunday afternoon I waited all day for his family to come home. Why? They had bought fourteen Chihuahua puppies (six weeks old)! They were the cutest things! They sell them up here for a good profit. We had to give them baths before any buyers came. We had our own little Chihuahua factory line. It was my job to dry them. Of course I kept a few out to hold and cuddle with. I finally had to leave to go home, but I checked up on them Monday night too, ha ha. I miss my dog sad.gif
I am going to a wedding tomorrow so I should find something to wear... night everyone.

First/Last
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Nov 14th, 2004 12:57 AM
FIRSTS
First best friend (from school): Madonna Charbeanu
First car: 90 cougar
First screen name: same one I have now
First self purchased album: Goo Goo Dolls ( I love Johnny)
First funeral: First one I remember was my cousin Vincent's.
First pets: a cat named Baba, it was a bribe from from my mother to get me off the bottle, it was an original name wink.gif
First piercing/tattoo: pierced ears when I was three, first tattoo the day I turned 18
First true love: Indiana Jones
First enemy: our pet bird, Bandit
First big trip: Our cruise last spring to the Cayman Islands.
First musician you remember hearing in your house: Billy Joel
LASTS
Last cigarette: the day I found my dad unconscious on the floor
Last car ride: three hours ago, driving from Nicole's to my cousin's house
Last kiss: eh, let's not go there
Last good cry: a few weeks
Last library book checked out: I buy my books, I tend to never return them if I check them out, I am not allowed to rent any movies from Blockbuster anymore...
Last movie seen: Payback
Last beverage drank: Parrot's Bay
Last food consumed: Taco Bell
Last crush: it's been a while
Last phone call: my sister
Last time showered: last night
Last cd played: Elvis
Last item bought: nail polish remover
Last annoyance: the drunk girl who just left - j/k Lor tongue.gif

Comments: 2 View/Add Comments

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you judge people you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa

Help Out

user posted image

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!