Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Premium Features!, Become a Founder!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 01-Dec-2011, 09:29 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,623 Gold!

user posted image

UPGRADE TO CELTIC RADIO FOUNDER STATUS

user posted image

One of the key feature of our website, and the one item that keeps us in business, is the Celtic Radio Founder's club. As the name implies, you really are a Founder of Celtic Radio when you sign up!

THE MUSIC!
Over the past few months we have worked hard at refining our premium control panel. We now offer three beautiful CD quality radio streams as part of the club:
  • Highlander Radio
  • Northern Woods (same tracks as Celtic Moon)
  • BlueGrass Hills (You're going to love this stream)
user posted image
Example Player

CONTROL PANEL
Everything is found in a neatly organized, easy to use control panel that you can access special music tools, apps, family history, contest, news and more. And we are always adding more features to make the club the best value on the internet.

user posted image

COAT OF ARMS
Our latest edition to the club is a new service that is included in all of our premium accounts. Access to our new exclusive Coat of Arms and Clan Badge database containing over 20,000 family designs. The database itself is a wonderful way to search for your family name and cross reference all of the different ethnic groups for matches. Highlighting our new database is an updated online version of Family Tree Maker that can be used to document and record your family's history tree - from detailed personal information to family photographs and more.

Each premium account can choose one family name to receive a beautifully designed PDF file of your Family's History, Coat of Arms and Clan Badge. Follow this link for an example family history!

http://www.celticradio.net/php/founder/ico...f/MacArthur.pdf

BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS
You will also receive instant access to a full version of your Coat of Arms or Clan Badge (900x1200 pixels) plus you can access our exclusive database at any time for research or to choose a lower resolution Coat of Arms design for your personal use (such as a forum avatar). This service is easily a $80 value or more to obtain all of the information that we provide!

Example Quality of a low resolution Coat of Arms:

user posted image

UPGRADE NOW!
With the holidays approaching, our Family History PDF product makes a wonderful gift to print out and give to a family member or friend. And its all part of the Celtic Radio Founder's Club for a low monthyl or yearly subscription:

Use the following link to update today and thanks for your support of Celtic Radio!

user posted image

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]