Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

VOTE!!!

--------------------

user posted image

Vote in the 2018 Music Awards

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer "am I worth dying for?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 17-Mar-2007, 08:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
221,551 Gold!

We are going to wrap the Celtic Radio Music Awards up tomorrow on March 18th so we can finish up with today's contests. If all goes well the voting will close at midnight tonight.

Announcements will be made tomorrow along with the CD winner that we promised for all of the voters!

I'm handing the wheel over to Killian, she is going to finish up the contests today!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 18-Mar-2007, 07:31 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
221,551 Gold!

We are going to try our best to get to the Celtic Radio Music Awards today, but it may not be possible since we got 25 prizes to package up today and mail.

The whole online Awards system needs a small part built to move the winners into the Hall of Fame, so we may need additional time.

We will be naming an Album of the Year for 2006 which is being named by Celtic Radio - stay tuned!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
ladydi 
Posted: 19-Mar-2007, 07:36 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

So what were the results????? biggrin.gifi
PMEmail Poster               
JennyFedei 
Posted: 19-Mar-2007, 02:55 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

Yes! We are waiting!!!!!!! Please tell us!!!!!!

tongue.gif

--------------------
Love like you've never been hurt.... live like there's no tomorrow... and dance like there's nobody watching!
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 19-Mar-2007, 06:12 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
221,551 Gold!

We we will be rolling out the Celtic Radio Music Awards over the course of the next few days. Please bear with us as we are creating the final code and materials concerning this award program.

1. Completion of the Celtic Radio Hall of Fame and the 2006 Winners - Completed!

http://www.celticradio.net/php/celtic_radio_awards.php

2. Selection of the Album of the Year - Pending!

3. Contact the Musicians about their award and transfer of award banner - Pending!

4. CD and Bumper Sticker to a lucky member who voted - Pending!

5. Finally - News Press Release - Pending!
haynes9 
Posted: 19-Mar-2007, 08:34 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Looking forward to it, Paul! Have you recovered from Saturday? What a great day!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 19-Mar-2007, 08:42 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
221,551 Gold!

I think - is it still just Monday? Seems like it should be atleast Thursday! smile.gif

Moving right along. Final Coding is complete - (next year will be a breeze). Album of the Year has been selected (hold comments until we make the official release), Award Banners are all set to go.

Just need to contact the Musicians about their Awards and have the official press release! biggrin.gif

We might wrap this up by tomorrow!
ladydi 
Posted: 20-Mar-2007, 10:17 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

great to see the results. is there any way to see the names of the nominations again? thanks!
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 20-Mar-2007, 10:29 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Thanks Paul for all the hard work that you have been doing. It is greatly appreciated.

Slainte thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 20-Mar-2007, 06:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
221,551 Gold!

Its a wrap folks. The 2006 Celtic Radio Music Awards has officially come to a close. All musicians where notified of their Award, provided with a press release and award banners to use on their websites and promotional material.

Please visit the Celtic Radio Hall of Fame to see the inductions. Per the request above, we have included a link to the 2006 Nomination and Results page.

We are attaching our official press release announcement on the 2007 Celtic Radio Music Awards. Please feel free to pass this along to media outlets or anyone else that might be interested.

Attached File Press_Release___Awards.pdf
Size: 78.06K
Number of downloads: 188 Times(s)
Last accessed: 25-Mar-2024, 11:44 PM
Last Updated: 20-Mar-2007, 06:20 PM
ladydi 
Posted: 21-Mar-2007, 02:45 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

Thanks for the link back to the choices & result board. Also for the press release :Di
PMEmail Poster               
stevenpd 
Posted: 22-Mar-2007, 10:32 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

I would personally like to thank all my fellow Forum Guides for their able bodied assistance to make this year such a success! Without their help it would not have been such a stupendous succes that it is. Thank you all!

Thanks are also in order for all those brave souls that took the plunge and voted. Between the voting and the site festivities I think everyone had a grand time!

Three cheers for Celtic Radio!

Hip!

Hip!

Hoorah!

Hip!

Hip!

Hoorah!

Hip!

Hip!

Hoorah!

note.gif note.gif beer_mug.gif beer_mug.gif beer_mug.gif note.gif note.gif
thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]