Group:
Administrator

Zodiac:
Oak

Birthday: 4-Jul-1976
Total Posts: 9745
Realm: Toronto, CAN

Running the Celtic Radio Music Network

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Add Entry   

Dark Shadows on Celtic Radio
Posted by Macfive on Jan 30th, 2007 6:50 PM
An evil and dark shadow of deception is spreading over Celtic Radio. My worst fears come true. All seemed to have been restored to its once beautiful and peaceful existence - but it was just an act - the ultimate act of deception. Things seem clearer now that I am not under this spell. Raise your shields and ready thy sword. The time is fast approaching........

Comments: 2 View/Add Comments

Journal Improvements?
Posted by Macfive on Mar 19th, 2006 8:38 PM
I've been thinking about making some improvements to this journal system. For those that may not know, an online Journal is referred to as a Blog. I'd to have a better editor for placing pictures, links and alignment. Also, would be nice if you could have some background music and possibly some sort of archive on the left to look at previous posts.

Well, in other matters I am now officially beginning my Java education. Although I have taken a few Java courses, I now need to get educated on the best IDE to use and to understand what exactly NetBeans is.

The possibilities are definitely good with Java. Will be able to hook up the database and do some queries. Also, developement on PDA's and Pocket PCs looks supported.

Now just need to wait for the 230 meg download to end for the free Java Studio 2 Creator!

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

I like this Journal System
Posted by Macfive on Mar 16th, 2006 7:50 PM
You know, I really like the design of this Journal System. Its clean, crisp and easy to read. But I think it needs a few improvements on entering your journal entries. I'd like to add the same system for entering message that the CelticRadio.net forums has with a spell checker. Don't exactly like how to enter a message you go down to the button. How about a collapse enter link at the top.

Also, how about an easy to remember URL. Just a few ideas! biggrin.gif

Journal Features
Posted by Macfive on Sep 25th, 2004 8:04 PM
I was pleasantly surprised how well the new Journal system is working and looking. Everything seems to be working properly and I see some people regularly posting to their Journies! Excellent!

The new feature I wanted to mention is that I have added the Member Journal directory to our forums as a redirect. This is purely just a plug to get people to see the journal directory and perhaps read and post to their journals.

Well thats all for now. Think I might be posting some stuff more consistently here! smile.gif

Comments: 1 View/Add Comments

Its Finished!
Posted by Macfive on Aug 5th, 2004 6:27 PM
Finally finished the new Journal System. Wow, this took alot of time trying to get this working and looking right. Now, time for a cold one and a little break tonight! biggrin.gif

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!