Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Writers Needed, Celtic Radio needs your help!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 17-May-2011, 08:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,181 Gold!

We are currently looking for an individual or a few individuals that would be interested in writing articles for Celtic Radio.

These articles would mostly include CD reviews; however, there will be other opportunities to write more in depth articles on music and Celtic themes.

You should have a writing background or atleast have some examples of your writing. Ideally a person that likes to write and also enjoys Celtic music and has a good grasp on the Celtic music scene. This position would be something that you could put down on your resume and also we could give you a letter of reference.

To start we are looking at 2-3 articles a month, but it could be more as we go forward. We will reimburse you for your time in writing any articles which we can discuss offline.

If you have a special talent in writing and have an idea for an article that you think would fit into our site, let us know about that too. We are interested in establishing a few individuals that we could occasionally call upon for their writing skills.

If you are interested, please let us know and we can provide you with more details. Use our contact form "contact us" from the menu on our site above.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 28-Jun-2011, 08:44 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,181 Gold!

UPDATE!!!!

Because of a hard drive crash early in the month, we lost some of the people that contacted us about writing for Celtic Radio. So please contact us if you were accepted as a writer and have not heard from us!

Also, we would like to add a few more writers. This can be a mix of people that wish to be paid for their reviews or in some cases people will do a review just for the CD!

Please contact us if you are interested. We are lining up 25 CD reviews to completed by the end of the year and we would love your help if possible. See above for qualifications and requirements.

THANKYOU!!! walkman.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]