Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Get Out Of Jail Free Card, what would you do?
birddog20002001 
Posted: 14-Jul-2004, 06:26 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Isle of Man
ZodiacRowan

Realm: North Carolina

male

Our plan: to invade the state of Maine

Doesn't sound like a bad idea I was there last month most of the year the weather is nice and most of their defences point to the North, they wouldn't expect anything from the South or West, if you need some one to man a BB gun (those things really sting, get shot once and you will go out of their way just to make sure it doesn't happen again, plus it can put an eye out those things are NOT toys) just give me a call.

--------------------
"when a person is prepared to die for a cause, and indeed to glory in such a death, it impossible to supress him or the cause it represents." Jawaharlal Nehru

"Only the suppressed word is dangerous." Ludwig Borne

"All of our freedoms are a single bundle, all must be secure if any is to be preserved." Dwight David Eisenhower

"All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are both immortal and divine." Socrates
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 14-Jul-2004, 06:37 PM
Quote Post

King of CelticRadio.net Jesters
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Easton, PA

male

I would suggest that my friend Peckery has lost it, but it is FAR too late for that! tongue.gif

--------------------
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
Carl Sagan
PMEmail Poster               
SCShamrock 
Posted: 15-Jul-2004, 04:55 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Gamecock Country

male

Since the only consequence would be everyone knowing it was me, that definitely excludes some of my more sinister desires. That said, I guess I would like to spend a day as a woman, in particular, Anika Sorenstam. Not only would I get to know what it's like being a woman, and a cutie too, but I'd also know what it feels like to hit a golf ball straight. Oh if only!

If I did something no one would ever find out about, I suppose I would have Bill Gates lobotomized and put in some obscure mental hospitol, and at the same time have myself surgically altered to look exactly like him. Then I would stand in for him and blow all his money on impulse purchases such as boats, homes, land (maybe something in the way of Cuba or St. Thomas). I would buy the New York Times and turn it's editing over to the Fox News Channel and then pay off all the supreme court justices to find personal income tax to be unconstitutional. I would have Reagan, Gahndi, and Jerry Garcia added to Mount Rushmore. I would also buy a new law that here in America, every time the Federal Government has a day off with pay, so does the rest of the work force; double time if you do work, triple time for nights and weekends.

The End.

--------------------
The peculiar evil of silencing the expression of an opinion is, that it is robbing the human race; posterity as well as the existing generation; those who dissent from the opinion, still more than those who hold it. If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth: if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error. ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge.
~Mark Twain
PMEmail Poster               
peckery 
Posted: 15-Jul-2004, 07:27 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

male

QUOTE (TheCarolinaScotsman @ 14-Jul-2004, 12:01 PM)
unsure.gif If you're absolutely sure that there will be no consequences, I might consider unsure.gif talking back to my wife. lookaround.gif

Monkey Monkey king.gif
PMEmail Poster               
gaberlunzie 
Posted: 16-Jul-2004, 05:01 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

QUOTE (Shamalama @ 14-Jul-2004, 12:33 PM)
I would like to re-model my ex-wife's bathroom.

user posted image

The first thing would be to soak her supper with a strong laxative. Then, soon after, she runs to the lavatory.

- If she sits a giant bear trap springs into action.
- If that fails, the toilet paper has been coated in toxic waste.
- As she reaches for the toilet paper an angry rattlesnake strikes.
- If those fail, as she flushes the toilet an anvil drops on her head ...
- and a hand grenade hidden in the tank explodes ...
- and an assault rifle, filled with explosive hollow-point shells, opens fire.
- If all these fail, then as she reaches for the towel she activates the GPS transmitter attached to the towel holder, telling the 101st Tactical Air Wing where to drop the nukes.

Not that I'm bitter, mind you.

Shamalama, do you already own a patent of the bathroom - model or may I possibly use it for personal plans?user posted image

--------------------
"Now here's my secret", said the fox, "it is very simple. It is only with ones heart that one can see clearly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."

("The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

"The soul would have no rainbow, if the eye had no tears."
(Native American Proverb)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Shamalama 
Posted: 16-Jul-2004, 07:39 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Conyers, GA

male

QUOTE (gaberlunzie @ 16-Jul-2004, 07:01 AM)

Shamalama, do you already own a patent of the bathroom - model or may I possibly use it for personal plans?

Yes, it's patented, but I offer it free to others as a Public Service. Use it well, dear Sister Gaberlunzie.

--------------------

Clan Mac Cullaich:
- Brewed in Scotland
- Bottled in Ulster
- Uncorked in America

Common Folk Using Common Sense
PMEmail Poster               
gaberlunzie 
Posted: 16-Jul-2004, 10:10 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

user posted imageOh thank you, dear
Brother Shamalama....I will, for sure, I will!user posted image
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Kassia 
Posted: 18-Jul-2004, 10:31 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hey, Peck, what would YOU do????

--------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read--Groucho Marx
PMEmail Poster               
Mayte2 
Posted: 27-Jul-2004, 01:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Hemel Hemsptead - originally nr LLantrisant

female

Hmm ... what would I do?

Start off by arranging someone's demise (I don`t think I could do it myself) .. then I'd hack someones pc to bits, while I made the owner beg for forgiveness for all the bad things he's done .. Then me and Prince would steal away for a night of unbridled passion in a silken tent filled with cushions and blindfolds. Then back home to spend the rest of my life in harmony with my partner.

/me sings ...."oh its such a perfect day"

Mayte

--------------------
If it breaks when it bends, ya better not put it in!!
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]