Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
251,633 Gold!

In preparation for our sponsorship program, we are adding some low-impact advertising to our entire site. This will enable us to possibly have a CD contest every week or every two weeks. It could also be a source of revenue to help support this site.

In keeping with good taste, most of the advertising will be text-based. There will be some small banners on our main pages, and some full banners on song information and requests.

We already know of 1 Celtic website that will be sponsoring the CD contest and many inquires. We should have our advertiser page up soon, but for 3 dollars a month and unlimited impressions/clicks, its a good deal.

I'll post more information in this thread in the coming days.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 06-Jun-2004, 02:58 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
251,633 Gold!

Wow, that was quick. We have the advertising program up and running. All of the details can be found on our new advertising page.

Through this program we hope that we can share some of our traffic with other appropriate sites - all for a really great price ($3.00) a month. So, feel free to recommend this program to any people or websites you know that could benefit.

Since we already have one sponsor, we will definitely be going to a more frequent CD contest. I think at first we will switch to a new CD contest every other week. Then, as long as CD's keep coming in and sponsors, we could consider going to a weekly contest.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]