Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,308 Gold!

We have just about 30 days left on our 2004-2005 license fees to broadcast through the services of Live365. Our renewal fees for 2005-2006 are due on February 13th, 2005.

Given the balance we have in our referral fees and donation/payment account we only need to raise $460 to cover the fees.

We do accept donations through the following webpage:

http://www.celticradio.net/php/service_mod...?type=donations

And we plan on revamping our store very soon with reduced prices for Tshirts and an expanded line of Clan Badge and Coat of Arms. Please do not purchase a shirt until we reduce the price probably within the next week. In addition to perfecting the TShirts we make with a high quality industrial hot peel process, we have in stock over 70 shirts and supplies so anything we sell will go directly to our license fees due next month.

We are also going to be offering better shipping options which should reduce the prices even further. So please check this thread for the latest details once we revamp our online store.

As always, thanks for your continued support of our site and broadcast! thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Monica 
Posted: 18-Jan-2005, 10:29 AM
Quote Post

Servant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacRowan

Realm: New York

female

But...if we wanted to buy a t-shirt now, wouldn't you get more funds towards the cause?
PMEmail Poster               
Aragorn 
Posted: 18-Jan-2005, 10:47 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Middle Earth

male

Well Monica you do have a point...It would be a greater benefit to purchase the T-shirts now then later. I wish I had the extra fund Paul I would help you out.

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
--Robert Louis Stevenson
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 18-Jan-2005, 05:27 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,308 Gold!

QUOTE (Monica @ 18-Jan-2005, 11:29 AM)
But...if we wanted to buy a t-shirt now, wouldn't you get more funds towards the cause?

You are right! It would make sense to charge a higher price, but I guess I would like to provide a good value for the price. There maybe people purchasing a Tshirt to support the station or there maybe people purchasing a Tshirt expecting a good value.

Probably by this weekend we will have new prices and new pictures!

Our goal has already dropped from $460 to $425 so thank you very much members! We will keep you updated on when we accomplish our goal!

thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]