Irish Stepper 
Posted: 22-Sep-2006, 12:35 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacOak

Realm: Maryland

female

Of course, I'll probably fall asleep in the hot tub and Annabelle and Mike will have to rescue me from drowning, since I won't be getting any sleep today after getting off of work at 6am. Then again, my hubby might just pay them off to let me drown so he can collect on the life insurance! laugh.gif If you guys don't see me on the boards after this weekend, then please call in a tip for the police to investigate! wink.gif tongue.gif See you guys there! king.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
AShruleEgan 
Posted: 24-Sep-2006, 07:44 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Winston-Salem, North Carolina

male

Hey Shelly, we finally found Bob!!!

We were hanging out at the Tavern Performing Tent and talking to Terry Algier, from the Celtic Spirit Band and we decided to make one last try to find Bob. As we were passing the Tavern beer tent, we saw someone that fit the description. I went up and asked and someone else stepped forward biggrin.gif . It was Bob.

Bob will have a picture of us together posted soon.

Just got a call from Annabelle. I dropped her off at the airport at 3:30. It's now 9 and she was just told that her flight was cancelled. She said she is heading back to the Hilton to spend the night. sad.gif They claimed that thunderstorms in Atlanta had closed the airport.
PMEmail Poster               
subhuman 
Posted: 25-Sep-2006, 04:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacWillow

Realm: 127.0.0.1

male

Yep, I *do* exist. smile.gif
user posted image

I have a whole bunch of other pics from the weekend (over 300 total) and I'll post more later.
From our short discussion, it seems luck was not with us. I spent hours each day next to the beer tent (as usual) and you guys kept missing me. Proof is supplied here:
user posted image
I must admit, after finishing the third keg I had to visit the facilities.... tongue.gif
user posted image

For the record, I was wearing my urban camo utilikilt on Fri and part of Sat.
I have been lazy (and overworked) so shaving (face or head) hasn't occured lately.
I didn't really fit the description (well, I did for the first half of the weekend) so I'm impressed you managed to find me- or rather you found the guy next to me. smile.gif
In addition to the previously mentioned pictures, I also have a few videos of Enter the Haggis and Greenwich Meantime.
I'll check with them on their policies regarding this before posting any links.
Aww, heck... I already converted these pics to a decent resolution for a forum so I may as wll link them... smile.gif
Some of the local Bethelehem Police getting into the spirit of things, sporting the Bethlehem tartan:
user posted image
One of my better band pics from Friday night, Enter the Haggis:
user posted image
I don't like using the flash in the face of performers (I think it's rude) so I had to drop the shutter speed. Most of the pics I took were blurry, but this one came out ok.

--------------------
I have two modes: wiseass and dumbass. Mode is determined by current blood alcohol level.

Drinking is a sport. In order to be competitive, you must practice on a regular basis. Although you can practice alone, it is much more fun to practice with friends. If you're out of shape and practice too hard, you will regret it the next day.

Life is a disease. It is sexually transmitted and always terminal.
PMEmail Poster               
AShruleEgan 
Posted: 25-Sep-2006, 04:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Winston-Salem, North Carolina

male

Shelly,

WHO DAT GIRL???

Attached Image. (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)
PMEmail Poster               
Irish Stepper 
Posted: 25-Sep-2006, 08:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacOak

Realm: Maryland

female

Oh Jeez, Mike. Could Annabelle have used a worse picture of me? Then again, it's probably the only one she took of me. I'm sure the camera broke right after that! laugh.gif

Good to finally meet ya Bob! Even if it's only a picture. Sorry we missed you on Saturday. We didn't swing by the Tavern area until evening time. Then again, I don't think I would have been able to pick you out anyway. I was picturing a lot less hair on the head, and a shorter mustache! rolleyes.gif
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
Annabelle 
Posted: 28-Sep-2006, 10:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacElder

Realm: Outer Space

Yep! It was the only picture I got of you Ms Irish Stepper and I had to practically tie you to that counter to get you to hold still long enough to get that one picture. I thought you looked BEAUTIFUL as ever!
I'm so glad we all had the weekend together but my flight home was a nightmare. I got stuck in Allentown over night after they decided to close down the Atlanta airport. So took a Beech-9 puddle jumper up to Boston and they pinged me back down to Atlanta.

When I went back to the hotel I ran into one of the Drum Major's of a bagpipe band from NY. They were down stairs in the lobby playing music and I sat there enjoying a beer before I headed to bed and by then it was 11:00. I had to get up by 5 to get back to the airport to ping off Boston to come home. No much rest that way.

If I'd had more time I would have called Mac and said hello and checked to see how he's hanging in there.

I hope the music is a bit better next year. Was a little disappointed in the music this year. What do I have to do to get on the committee to help pick out the bands?

--------------------
My heart will always be in the Highlands!

www.highlanderhouse.com
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]