Quote Post

heretic. lurker in the shadows
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Texas

male

just what the title implies

the 3 greatest illusions of life(in this day and age)
security
privacy
pain
greatest unrealized truth
love

We dance this dance
Under the moonlight
Mirroring the others placement and posture
pose and position.
Under the moon we pass
we glance
we whirl around the center
and the obvious
barely touching
too afraid to let go
too scared to not
Yet we stay
under the moonlight
under the stars
eye to eye
and heart to heart
hoping to meet again
hoping
to dance
-me

My heart bleeds for thee as water from a dam.
Thine beauty captivates me and captures me just the same
speak now and release me so that I may know joy
The world being what it is
not but a smile from thee shall provide solice on this cold day

Twould be better to live my life blind deaf and dumb than to ne'er see your face, hear your voice or speak your name.

I dreamt of you last night.
Your voice in my ear
your hand in mine.
Your body wrapped within my arms as we drifted to
sleep.
Your heart intertwined with mine as we slowly faded
into each othe

hope never dies...it just hides
it cowers in the darkness awaiting a warm hand and a soft touch

If you believe yourself to be unimportant then you cease to exist
in the end, your reality is your own perception

Be with me when I sleep
Caress me as I dream
Hold me as I taste the oblivion
love me I as die
Know me as your soul
Remember me
...as your love

Will you think of me as you fall asleep?
dream of me as you pass the clouds?
Love me..as I fade away?

If I were to die tonight
and be granted one last wish before I stepped over
It would be to spend one last day gazing into your eyes
One last night to hold you and show you my love.
It would be a simple wish
To live one last day
In love with you.

My soul is drawn to yours
Like a moth to the flame
Unerreingly and unavoidably
I am drawn to you like two sides to the same coin
two halves to the whole.
My soul finds you without trying
without eyes, or senses
it floats toward you because you
are me

Its that time of year gain. The leaves are changing colors. The hues of reds and yellows and oranges fall gracefully to the ground like millions of pages of arcane parchment.
The air blows crisper these days, heralding change and the coming sleep of the earth.
The night comes earlier forcing dreams into my mind's eye and memories into my soul.
This time of year is the epitomy of change and adjustment. The incarnation of possibilities.
Though the world around me sheds its summer garments to dance naked in the autumn twilight, I am constant, stoic, unwavering.
For, even though everything else is in a state of flux, my heart and my soul stay constant, stay still, stay with you.

meet me in our secret place
where memories and fantasy become flesh
where ghosts touch souls
and light touches the dark
Hold me in that place
where are hearts still connect
and our souls still know

Come to me
Under the cover of night
leave your fears behind
and shed your dread
Step into my waiting arms
and touch me as I long to touch you
Allow me to caress the face of the goddess herself
come to me
Under the cover of night
and give yourself to me
as I will to you
one last time
Under the cover of night

We are born into the asylum of life.
From the first breath we are shuffled from room to room
Looked at, poked, prodded, tested, tweaked, popped, perked, vivisected, disected,stuck, bent over, made to cough, turn our heads, pose, smile, frown, and walk the straight line.
We are then categorized and pigeon holed as being cute or ugly, smart or dumb, jock or nerd, shy or popular, loved or hated, a success or failure.
We are then labeled christian, pagan, jew, prep, punk, goth, rebel, geek, hick, outcast, or reject, comformist or misfit
In this asylum almost all have a labels and those that defy any form labels are put into soliarty confinement until the pressure becomes too much and the egg cracks, cooks and scrambles. Until the metal softens and bends and becomes maliable. Or the pressure is too much and they crumble back into the dust from which we came.
Rarely a gem is formed from the coal souls that are put into this solitary pressure. Hard, rough, but with an inner beauty that defies description and causes envy and jealousy in all that behold it.
still others transend their confines and fly from the padded cells of the asylum and away from the world that others know into the unknown..into the abyss that the orderlies fear and dread in their darkest dreams. They soar away , free from all confines and worries..into the morn
leaving the asylum and the inmates far below as they streak towards heaven

If fantasies and memories are all we have left then it is the fantasies that will feed me and the memories that will keep me warm at night.
These will be my shield and my anchor unitl they are made flesh once again

After the dust settles and the smoke clears
after the last drop of regret hits the floor and the last fallen tear,
I will still be standing , in the shadows
waiting
hoping
dreaming
I will be here

There is no sweeter poetry than the lines and curves of your body, The arch of your back, the nape of your neck, and the curve of your calf.
There is no sweeter taste than that of your lips, none more potent than the moistness of your tongue, nothing as seductive as your breathy sighs or the sound of your voice.
No greater example of ladyhood and the epitomy of sensuality, sexuality, beauty and poise as thee.
Truly, I have been blessed to know you
And cursed to have lost that which was promised to be

not a minute goes by that you arent on my mind .
.in my heart.
Not a moment passes that "I love you" isnt on the tip of my tongue
and your name in the back of my throat.
not a day passes that you arent still with me

I'd rather be struggling and happily in love with the one I am with than rich and taken care of but feeling an unfulfilled longing for more.
I know the 3rd option is having both but that takes hard work dedication and a lot of luck and magic.

IN the end, though, our lives are the culmination of the choices we make. The choice we make today becomes the joy, the pian, the sorrow, the regret , or the happiniess that we live with tomorrow.

if you're not 100% sure about something. Dont do it
A lot can be said for having someone to touch. There is something about human contact(someone who cares) that can ease almost any pain, any concern, any fear or apprehension. There is something about being able to hold someone and be held that can help anyone make it through their toughtest times...damn I miss that.

as much as some of us(myself included) like to think we're solitary creatures, we're not. We need human contact to comfort and guide and help. To see us through the dark spots and be with us to enjoy the bright ones.

True, beautiful , everylasting joy comes from being with someone you love and loves yo uin return. ITs the cold butts at night, the groggy bad breath kisses in the morning and the dreamy love making afterwards. Its the comfortable silences and the invigorating conversations. Its the "I love yous" spoken with the lips, eyes, touches and the simple gestures. Its in holding hands and being arm in arm in public and knowing that the two of you are bound together for eternity.

Their is nothing more nerve racking than the first "I love you".

There is nothing more shattering than the last "goodbye"

Love is like sleep. Both are elusive at times, both can bring the sweetest of dreams or the worst of nightmares, neither can we live without.

Love is the greatest gift we can receive. Yet, it is the scariest,
most rewarding and most horribly beautiful thing we can give.

Even the smallest single bed seems huge alone. After you have shared so much time together.

Love neither wants nor demands
it doesnt make ultimatums or set limits
Love doesnt need words to convey itself
or material things to prove itself
It never falters or waivers
it never second guesses or assumes
It never asks if we are ready
or if we'd rather be alone.
For all man's calcuations, theories, postulations and speculations
Love
in and of itself
is just love
love is.

Words pour from your lips to my ears like an intoxacting wine into my mouth.
Your eyes have captured me and hold the secret to the universe and my very soul.
The very thought of your touch causes my hair to stand on end and my skin rise in anticpation.
Your scent is that of roses and ambrosia on the breeze, beautiful, yet subtle and intrancing.
To behold you..to hold you..to be one with you would be more than my soul could bare but it would leave me wanting only more.
Truly you are the woman whom my heart was made.
The key to my lock and the lock for my key.

Dreams of you haunt my nights.
You allow me no rest.
You touch
taunt
tease
and toture me in the sweetest of ways.
Your smile fades in and out like a cheshire cat.
Tempting me with your very lips, only to disappear at the last second.
The sound of your voice resonates throughout the hallways of my dreaming mind, beckoning, promising, then giggling and dissapearing.
My nights are restless and fitful because of you
but I will have it no other way until my dreams are made flesh.

A flower's softest petal could never compare to the gentleness of the caress of your hand.
Its aroma could never compete with your scent..the scent of morning dew .
Its color and shape could never hold a candle to your divine and exquisite beauty.

--------------------
'Dying for being different is still better than living as a Sheep'-anon
PMEmail Poster               
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 12-Nov-2004, 06:56 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: North Carolina

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #76
43,529 Gold!

Like I said bro, anybody smarter than a rock. wink.gif

--------------------
TheCarolinaScotsman

Ya'll drive safe and come back soon.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Rindy 
Posted: 12-Nov-2004, 07:58 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Urian,

All I can say is WOW! thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail Poster               
celtica 
Posted: 13-Nov-2004, 01:54 AM
Quote Post

Lady of the mists
Group Icon

Group: Brittany
ZodiacOak

Realm: Brest - Brittany

female

*sigh* I wish somebody write so beautiful things to me...

--------------------
Que restera-t-il de notre sang mêlé au sel, sans trace dans les mémoires ? Une ultime navigation, trompeuse. Et des souvenirs, illuminés d'embruns. Mais condamnés au silence de la mer... Loïc Finaz.
user posted image
PMEmail Poster               
Aaediwen 
Posted: 13-Nov-2004, 04:52 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

I'll need time to read it all, but what I read was really nice smile.gif Got several completely independant streams there. Really nice ones.

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
urian 
Posted: 13-Nov-2004, 10:31 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

male

Bill....one word...shoosh tongue.gif I will live in denial as long as I can biggrin.gif

Rindy...*blush* thank you

Celtica...The sweetest music is that which is written from the heart and flows forth from the soul. 'Tis truly heavenly melodic and and a balm to any soul that hears it....if that makes sense.

Aaediwen..as always..I await your insight and opinion.

and bill...on more thing....shoosh tongue.gif cool.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Aaediwen 
Posted: 14-Nov-2004, 05:00 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

male

Urian, my friend. Either these are old and written before your divorce, you have another lady in your life, or you're looking for something you lost and don't want to admit you still want. So many of these are so based in a male <--> female relationship that I swear they're written by a man in love. As for the rest... let me cover those in a seperate post wink.gif
Aaediwen 
Posted: 14-Nov-2004, 05:13 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

male

We are who we are. If we deny that, it comes back to haunt us

Looked at, poked, prodded, tested, tweaked, popped, perked, vivisected, disected,stuck, bent over, made to cough, turn our heads, pose, smile, frown, and walk the straight line.
We are then categorized and pigeon holed as being cute or ugly, smart or dumb, jock or nerd, shy or popular, loved or hated, a success or failure.
We are then labeled christian, pagan, jew, prep, punk, goth, rebel, geek, hick, outcast, or reject, comformist or misfit
In this asylum almost all have a labels and those that defy any form labels are put into soliarty confinement until the pressure becomes too much and the egg cracks, cooks and scrambles. Until the metal softens and bends and becomes maliable. Or the pressure is too much and they crumble back into the dust from which we came.
Rarely a gem is formed from the coal souls that are put into this solitary pressure. Hard, rough, but with an inner beauty that defies description and causes envy and jealousy in all that behold it.
still others transend their confines and fly from the padded cells of the asylum and away from the world that others know into the unknown..into the abyss that the orderlies fear and dread in their darkest dreams. They soar away , free from all confines and worries..into the morn

I like to say that no normal people can survive society. This definately puts a new face on that. So true though isn't it? No matter how hard we try, we still try to label everyone and everything. Why do I see some surreal movie made from this passage?

If fantasies and memories are all we have left then it is the fantasies that will feed me and the memories that will keep me warm at night.

SO long as we have our fantasies, we can never be completely broken. So long as we have our memories, our identity will remain. Here be the words of a defiant soul, determined to remain true and strong in the darkness smile.gif Something to hang onto. Definately smile.gif

waiting
hoping
dreaming
I will be here

Simple, could use a little more perhaps. But this is really nice and still may be enough too. After all else is gone, stripped from us. We remain. We, and God/Goddess remain.

IN the end, though, our lives are the culmination of the choices we make. The choice we make today becomes the joy, the pian, the sorrow, the regret , or the happiniess that we live with tomorrow.

Indeed we all live with consequences, be they good or bad smile.gif

I'd recommend you split these passages into seperate files, and see if you can polish some of them up. There is an ocean of potential in these streams. Not to mention what else might be triggered if you styart working with them.

Blessed be, my friend.
urian 
Posted: 14-Nov-2004, 07:30 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

male

QUOTE (Aaediwen @ 14-Nov-2004, 05:00 AM)
Urian, my friend. Either these are old and written before your divorce, you have another lady in your life, or you're looking for something you lost and don't want to admit you still want. So many of these are so based in a male <--> female relationship that I swear they're written by a man in love. As for the rest... let me cover those in a seperate post wink.gif

Nope. All of these are fairly recent tongue.gif
I am starting to admit to myself I still want something I lost
and...maybe there is someone..maybe not tongue.gif thats all I'm saying biggrin.gif

bill....SHOOSH cool.gif

Royal05.gif
PMEmail Poster               
urian 
Posted: 14-Nov-2004, 07:34 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

male

QUOTE (Aaediwen @ 14-Nov-2004, 05:13 AM)

We are who we are. If we deny that, it comes back to haunt us

I like to say that no normal people can survive society. This definately puts a new face on that. So true though isn't it? No matter how hard we try, we still try to label everyone and everything. Why do I see some surreal movie made from this passage?

SO long as we have our fantasies, we can never be completely broken. So long as we have our memories, our identity will remain. Here be the words of a defiant soul, determined to remain true and strong in the darkness smile.gif Something to hang onto. Definately smile.gif

waiting
hoping
dreaming
I will be here

Simple, could use a little more perhaps. But this is really nice and still may be enough too. After all else is gone, stripped from us. We remain. We, and God/Goddess remain.

Indeed we all live with consequences, be they good or bad smile.gif

I'd recommend you split these passages into seperate files, and see if you can polish some of them up. There is an ocean of potential in these streams. Not to mention what else might be triggered if you styart working with them.

Blessed be, my friend.

YOu thought of a movie too? I did as well, when I finished it. I was trying for somthing dark and eerie but, damnit, hope and joy found their way in there...*shakes fist at the sky* tongue.gif

Thanks for the critique, my friend. I may expound on some of these a bit. Most were written while corresponding with someone who has brought out the peacueful poetic side to me(somethign I thought dead)[bill....shoosh]or at the weeeeeeeee hours of the morning during my bout with insomnia.

PMEmail Poster               
Haldur 
Posted: 14-Feb-2005, 02:22 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Grayson, KY

male

I must say, urian, bravo! Such vivid imagery and honesty... smile.gif hats off to you, m' friend!

--------------------
Haldr, Traveller of the Great Forest

"After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done."

- Unknown

user posted image
urian 
Posted: 27-Apr-2005, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

male

Well
Since you?re here anyway
I was hoping you?d stay
You see I?m sad and lonely
And I need you here with me
Um
Maybe we could talk a bit more
About the future, present and past
Maybe we could figure out why we couldn?t make anything last
PMEmail Poster               
Aaediwen 
Posted: 27-Apr-2005, 07:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

male

Sounds like the beginnings of a mind wandering after something bad happening. maybe continue it?
urian 
Posted: 27-Apr-2005, 08:03 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

male

QUOTE (Aaediwen @ 27-Apr-2005, 08:20 PM)
Sounds like the beginnings of a mind wandering after something bad happening. maybe continue it?

I dont call this ramblings for nothing tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster               
urian 
Posted: 05-Dec-2005, 02:07 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

male

10 minutes past the laughter
The crowd has gone and now there’s just mindless chatter
And you
Standing next to me
You reach your hand out
For me
While I’m still learning to breathe
The water filling my lungs
You pull me from the depths
Where heartache and anglerfish dwell
I gasped for breath
But found your lips waiting
And smiling
Like a long lost friend
And life long lover
So, as it nears 20 past a cry
I hold you in my hands
Mercury no longer
Hopes made flesh
Flesh made reality
Dreams fullfilled
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]