LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 16-Feb-2009, 09:39 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacVine

female

A good friend of mine (you know who you are) knows how fond I am of animals, in fact no offense to the "human kind" but more so than humans as they are the treasures of this world and bring peace and wisdom to us so called "civilized" kind.
You might have to be patient as it seem to take a bit of time do load and you may have to click the button "play" a few times but it's worth it.

Hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.

To you all animal lovers...

Loving Animals!!

LOA smile.gif

--------------------
"Few men are brave:many become so through training and discipline."
Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strenght to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve
PM My Photo Album               
valpal59 
Posted: 16-Feb-2009, 10:50 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

LOA,
Thank you for posting the link. It just made my day. Wouldn't it be nice if humans were like that.

Val

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
Harlot 
Posted: 16-Feb-2009, 12:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern Michiagn USA

female

Thank you for posting this as it brought back memories of when I was 7 or 8 and my cousin had a 3 legged pet fawn (due too a farming accident). Bambi as us kids would call it would chase us around ,we had so much fun with him. Hunting season would come around they would put a big orange spot on it,seems everyone knew about him. Well he would come back to their yard year after year,then one year he didn't. We never did find out what happened to him.

So thank you Lady Avalon

--------------------
user posted image
Hopes are towers in the skies Dreams are wings taking flight

The Boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best Shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends and the other begins

Photobucket

SLAINTE
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 19-Feb-2009, 10:23 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacVine

female

Wild life always fascinated me...and though I have travelled a lot and seen many things and learned of different cultures, I know that where african animals are concerned I will never be able to see them in their own habitat for the simple reason of the heat of the country where they live unfortunelately for me.

So like many I have to admire these wonderful creatures either in captivity like the way you'll be about to see on this video or simply on television.

Here is a very rare event indeed that occured in captivity.

The birth of a Masai giraffe. Incredibly beautiful.
Hope you'll enjoy.

Even in captivity!!!

LOA smile.gif
PM My Photo Album               
marthien 
Posted: 26-Feb-2009, 02:09 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacHolly

male

Here's a big reason why we should love all animals, through animals we can gain knowledge and wisdom about the gods and goddesses, or just a god depending on your choice of religion... Also, animals hold certain powers to aid us in life.
In the relion I chose we are taught to respect all things living ( tree, plants, and animals ). also to become entuned with all the energies around us!
PMEmail Poster               
iolanda 
Posted: 09-Oct-2009, 05:48 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Princess
Group Icon

Group: Order of the Knights
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Rieti ( Lazio )

female

smile.gif thank you very much LOA,
here is an example of a one of most wonderful father I never seen in my life:my sweet cat Pippo with one of babies...
when the mummy (my wonderful Suzette..) going to eat or something else, Pippo goes immediately to the kittens and think about them ...cleaning, everything..and always playing with them...he always sleeps with them,too....
Slàinte
iolanda cheers.gif

Father and son...

Attached Image. Works with IE only! (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)

--------------------
]Happy who, hovers over the life..feels the language and the fragrance of the simple things and the flowers.. (C. Baudelaire)

If you lose, don't lose the lesson ... (XIV Dalai Lama)
PMEmail Poster               View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Patch 
Posted: 10-Oct-2009, 04:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

Some time ago a Jack Russell puppy showed up at my house in a nasty rain storm. He came inside when I let my dog in and when I put him back out he stood at the door. Since it was late, I let him in, dried him off and fed him. My dog is a fairly large Brittany Spaniel and is territorial. Surprisingly, within an hour both dogs were curled up in one ball on my dog's foam cushion. Animals seem to recognize young of their species.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt