Ceciliastar1's Journal

Index -> Journal-> FINISHED FINISHED FINISHED!!!!!!

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

FINISHED FINISHED FINISHED!!!!!!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Nov 9th, 2004 11:26 AM
I'M DONE!!!! I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!

I just finished the last few details on my music video and trailer!!! I'm almost done with my thesis!!! It's due on Monday and I think I may be finished with everything before then so I will have a relaxing weekend! (hehe) My friend Noelle helped me with the trailer cause I really didn't have a good idea on what to do with it and she gave me some ideas and so it went from a "Eh, I might see the movie" trailer to "Omigosh I have to see that!" I'm so excited!!!!

Kenny is the other senior working on his thesis, he's doing good too. He's a little frustrated cause there are all these little comm newbies who are not only hogging the computers but also hogging the network making it harder to work on you project, I think Seniors should have priority since it's their final project ya know?

Anyway, I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited? wink.gif

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

WOO HOO!!!
Posted by Aaediwen on Nov 10th, 2004 4:51 AM
CONGO RATS!

Glad to hear you got it together smile.gif Congrats to you. Finish up the tail ends on everything else, then go Celebrate, with some good Celtic Music smile.gif

:)
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Nov 9th, 2004 4:15 PM
Congrats on your music video! And enjoy the weekend.

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!