Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Is Obama Really Satan?, Or just the Anitchrist?
Antwn 
Posted: 07-Aug-2009, 07:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: UDA ond o linach Cymry

male

QUOTE (stoirmeil @ 07-Aug-2009, 07:59 PM)
QUOTE (Antwn @ 07-Aug-2009, 07:47 PM)

I think Obama is the incarnation of Bugs Bunny and the birthers have combined their immortal souls to co-occupy the form of Elmer Fudd. I mean as long as we're talking fictional characters here.....

note.gif Kill da WAAAb-bit, kill da WAAAAb-bit . . . note.gif note.gif

Works for me.

Exactamundo! And in the background Tweetie saying "I tawt I taw a conspiwacy...I did! I did see a conspiwacy!"

--------------------
Yr hen Gymraeg i mi,
Hon ydyw iaith teimladau,
Ac adlais i guriadau
Fy nghalon ydyw hi
--- Mynyddog
PMEmail Poster               
SCShamrock 
Posted: 08-Aug-2009, 01:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Gamecock Country

male

I'm just wondering why no one has taken this seriously. Baw-rawk u bawmah IS the Antichrist!!! (thanks too, btw Lynn for catching my typo. You're a champ!)
When will someone, preferably Catholic since Hollywood has done such a good job documenting them as the Cadillac of monster killers, do something about this. We need an exorcism, or a silver bullet, or a wooden stake, something! We cannot sit idly by while such evil is seated in high government. Off with his head!!! death.gif

--------------------
The peculiar evil of silencing the expression of an opinion is, that it is robbing the human race; posterity as well as the existing generation; those who dissent from the opinion, still more than those who hold it. If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth: if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error. ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge.
~Mark Twain
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 08-Aug-2009, 02:42 PM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

SCShamrock;

You do realize that this is 21st Century North America not 17th Century Salem Massachuettes or Cromwellian England.

Camac

Patch 
Posted: 08-Aug-2009, 02:56 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

I live near the seminary where they taught exorcism but have not for many years. It was a retirement home for priests and nuns and now is a Catholic retirement center.

There probably are no priests trained in that art in this country. Possibly in Europe or Africa there could be some. I doubt obama needs to have "demons" cast out. More likely, he is one.

I prefer to let him trip over his own ideas and work to remove the house and senate members running in the next election. That would slow things down.

Gridlock is GREAT!

No party with a "blank check" is honest.

Slàinte,   

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Antwn 
Posted: 08-Aug-2009, 04:23 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: UDA ond o linach Cymry

male

QUOTE (SCShamrock @ 08-Aug-2009, 02:49 PM)
I'm just wondering why no one has taken this seriously. Baw-rawk u bawmah IS the Antichrist!!! (thanks too, btw Lynn for catching my typo. You're a champ!)
When will someone, preferably Catholic since Hollywood has done such a good job documenting them as the Cadillac of monster killers, do something about this. We need an exorcism, or a silver bullet, or a wooden stake, something! We cannot sit idly by while such evil is seated in high government. Off with his head!!! death.gif

What's there to take seriously? Because when you take a Greek text, translate a few key words into Hebrew - not even Aramaic - the word for a hillock is Bahma and lightning is Barack and Jesus supposedly said that the antichrist would come like lightning? That's supposed to mean something? Like Camac reminds us, this is the 21st century. Oh, can't prove he wasn't born in the USA so now Jesus points to him as the antichrist 2,000 years ago. I know you can't stand the guy, but I see nothing about this to be taken seriously. At least the birther idea had an argument to it, this is just superstitious drivel with a dung heap of presuppositons to be roto-routered beforehand.
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 08-Aug-2009, 05:00 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

QUOTE (Camac @ 08-Aug-2009, 04:42 PM)
SCShamrock;

You do realize that this is 21st Century North America not 17th Century Salem Massachuettes or Cromwellian England.

Camac

A retired priest (friend of my wife's family) who lived at the retirement home told me the last sanctioned exorcisim in the US was done in 1951 though I do not remember the location. He was an interesting fellow to talk to.

I can not speak on the subject of vampires but there are those who today practice witch craft as a religion. I doubt they cast spells and such. Maybe someone can enlighten us on that subject.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
MacDonnchaidh 
Posted: 08-Aug-2009, 05:10 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Stoughton, MA

male

Personally, I think that calling Obama the Antichrist is giving him way too much credit.

--------------------
Glory is the Reward of Valour ~ Robertson Motto

For Faith, For Service to Humanity ~ Knights Hospitaller Motto

Am fear is tiuighe clairgeann se ‘s lugha eanchainn.
He who has the thickest skull has the smallest brain.
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 08-Aug-2009, 05:27 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

QUOTE (MacDonnchaidh @ 08-Aug-2009, 07:10 PM)
Personally, I think that calling Obama the Antichrist is giving him way too much credit.

I take him to be an educated man with little common sense. Too many people have obtained a degree and been lacking in that skill. Too bad it is not taught in the education system.

Those lacking in common sense gravitate to elected or bureaucratic positions and other government related employment as they can hide there.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
SCShamrock 
Posted: 08-Aug-2009, 05:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Gamecock Country

male

Ok, I can't stand it anymore! Do you guys fail to see my sarcasm and the way I'm poking fun at this ridiculous video, or are you being just as sarcastic and it is me who thinks YOU are serious....about ME being serious? I can barely type from laughing so hard! lol.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 08-Aug-2009, 06:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

I suspected such but you generated a serious discussion. One never knows where discourse will lead.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 08-Aug-2009, 06:21 PM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

SCShamrock;

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't the anti-christ named Damien or Sadam,or Adolph, or was it Temujin and I believe his mother was Rosemary. I know John Cassavetes was his father or was it Gregory Peck.

Camac

Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 08-Aug-2009, 08:46 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

QUOTE (Camac @ 08-Aug-2009, 06:21 PM)
SCShamrock;

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't the anti-christ named Damien or Sadam,or Adolph, or was it Temujin and I believe his mother was Rosemary. I know John Cassavetes was his father or was it Gregory Peck.

Camac

I think the damien name came from the those antichrist movies from the seventies-can't remember the name. Actually the antichrist was actually (according to revelation) the Roman emperor at the time Revelation was wriiten. The romans believe that the emporer was a god and could be reincarnated. The hebrew letters for Nero ceaser add up to 666 and theri was a legend that Nero would reappear in the eastafter his death. Another possible , gioven the reincarnation thing was the Domitian (the current emporor) was Nero reincarnated.
Although many still believe, included the Catholic church, that there will be a coming of an "ultimate" antichrist before the end. I can remember growing up everyone thought it was Ronald Reagan.

Funny stuff shamrock. I feel sorry for the people who actually hang on every word of this stuff. It will probably be Micheal jackson next when the "his death was fake" rumors start up. You know they will. he's actually living in Mexeco with Elvis, Tupac, and Biggie Smalls.

--------------------
Unavoidably Detained by the World

"Irishness is not primary a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition on being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it."-Conor Cruise O'Brien

Pour mouth to mouth
PMEmail Poster               
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 08-Aug-2009, 10:08 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

Sadly, enough people are uninformed enough to take this video seriously that the Washington post had to get in on it.
http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/onfaith...l?hpid=talkbox1

Oh and exorcisms are starting to get to be the next hot thing with us RC's. There have been quite a few books out as of late dealing with the subject and Rome wants a exorcist in every diocese. Two of the books making the rounds are "An Exorcist tells His Story" by Gabriel Armoth Rome's chief exorcist and "The Rite" by Matt Baglio I've only read Armoth book which was very well done and very insightful.
Ok serious side over-back to the madness
PMEmail Poster               
lschillinger 
Posted: 08-Aug-2009, 11:40 PM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table

ZodiacHazel

Realm: The Heart of it All

female

QUOTE (Robert Phoenix @ 09-Aug-2009, 12:08 AM)
Sadly, enough people are uninformed enough to take this video seriously that the Washington post had to get in on it.
http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/onfaith...l?hpid=talkbox1

Oh and exorcisms are starting to get to be the next hot thing with us RC's. There have been quite a few books out as of late dealing with the subject and Rome wants a exorcist in every diocese. Two of the books making the rounds are "An Exorcist tells His Story" by Gabriel Armoth Rome's chief exorcist and "The Rite" by Matt Baglio I've only read Armoth book which was very well done and very insightful.
Ok serious side over-back to the madness

Scary world we live in when the Washington Post has to publish something stating this is not true. Perhaps they'll pick another anitchrist out of the hat...who will it be next?!

--------------------
COURAGE GROWS STRONG AT THE WOUND

"Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead."

“Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion.”

user posted image
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Sonee 
Posted: 09-Aug-2009, 12:25 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Nebraska

female

Ahh....how nice it is to come back after a long absence and find that things haven't changed that much.....'the story is the same, only the names have changed'....fantastic!

Let the establishment bashing begin....or continue....or increase....or maybe all three, take your pick!!!

For what it's worth my money's on the Bugs Bunny theory!!! Makes as much sense as anything else!

--------------------
Sonee

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" Edmund Burke

"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]