Ceciliastar1 
Posted: 15-Sep-2004, 09:09 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Ohio.

female

My alltime favorite Celtic CDs are the CDs that you can find in random stands in stores like Walmart or something like that. I buy them all, my favorites are Celtic Nights, Celtic Dance, Bagpipes, and Celtic Sounds. I love them!

My sister makes a lot of mix CDs and I have about three of them and it's all a bunch of different irish folk songs. Those are really good too.

Also, recently my older sister and two of my younger brothers and sisters put an album together. Gwen played guitar, Steph and Anna sang, Becket plated banjo and guitar, and Andrew played tin whistle and recorder. I was asked to be in the band but I didn't have time. I was taking summer school and working. So it's kind of a bummer that I am not on the album but oh well. I sent one of my whistle to Andrew and whole bunch of music and instructions and since he knew recorder he was able to pick up the whistle pretty fast, so I guess you can say that that was my contribution to the album. Anyway, my point is is that I really like that CD too. Maybe I'll get Gwen's permission to give a copy of it to Macfive and maybe it can be on the playlist. Who knows.

--------------------
There's a dear little plant that grows in our Isle
Twas St . Patrick himself, sure, that set it;
And the sun of his labour with pleasure did smile,
And with dew from his eye often wet it.
It grows through the bog, through the brake, through the
Mireland, and they call it the dear little shamrock of Ireland.
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
CelticRoz 
Posted: 15-Sep-2004, 12:22 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

QUOTE (sir_tal @ 14-Sep-2004, 07:50 PM)
For the person who heard that Wolfstone has broken up, that's not true. I heard them for the first time this past Labor Day weekend and thoroughly enjoyed them. I look forward to getting a few of their CD's (hopefully) in the near future.

-Chris

Hi Chris! Thank you for the word on Wolfstone! A friend of mine still swears they broke up several years ago, but you are the second person I know who has seen them in concert within the two months! Thank you for telling me so I have ammunition now to convince her it is just not true and yippee! As I love that band!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Taliesin 
Posted: 15-Sep-2004, 12:51 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Central Valley, California, USA

male

You are more than welcome. They should have a website out there...

Here we are. According to the all-knowing Google, their website is http://www.wolfstone.co.uk. And I have been there in the past, but it seems to be down at the moment. I would wait until you're sure it's up before trying to use it as ammunition to prove they're still together. smile.gif

-Chris

--------------------
-Taliesin

A Scotsman Abroad
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
Keltic 
Posted: 15-Sep-2004, 02:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Ottawa, Ontario  Canada

male

All of those who are going to the Celtic Classic in Bethlehem, PA will be able to catch Wolfstone live on Saturday and Sunday.

Celtic Classic Website

--------------------
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 15-Sep-2004, 03:14 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Chris, I have seen that website of Wolfstone before and used it as ammunition before, but it helps that others have seen them in concert recently. This is my very favorite band which is why it is such an issue for me! rolleyes.gif
CelticRoz 
Posted: 15-Sep-2004, 03:16 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

QUOTE (Keltic @ 15-Sep-2004, 03:18 PM)
All of those who are going to the Celtic Classic in Bethlehem, PA will be able to catch Wolfstone live on Saturday and Sunday.

Celtic Classic Website

Ooh! Thank you, Keltic! Great site! Nice to know that Wolfstone will be in concert........boo hoo, wish I could see them in live..........one day though! smile.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]