Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Bethlehem 2005- September, Who's coming this year?
Irish Stepper 
Posted: 17-Oct-2005, 01:43 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacOak

Realm: Maryland

female

Subhuman: We actually went ahead and checked into reserving a room at one of those 2 M-J hotels in Allentown for next year. We were told that weekend is just totally out for employees. We'd have to just be a regular guest and pay full price. If we're going to do that, then I'd just as soon as stay at the Hilten Garden with everyone else. laugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
AShruleEgan 
Posted: 17-Oct-2005, 04:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Winston-Salem, North Carolina

male

QUOTE (subhuman @ 17-Oct-2005, 12:58 AM)

A Shrule Egan and Annabelle- I think we were talking last year at the CC. I never forget a face, even if I'm horrible with names, and I know yours from somewhere. I spend most of my time there hanging out at the beer tent by The Tavern in the Glen unless I'm catching a show or working.

Sub, you need to put a picture in your profile. That's the only way I'm going to know if we were swapping beer stories in the Glen. laugh.gif beer_mug.gif

Annabelle and I talked with a lot of people last year, so there's a good possibility we found you too. We tried to keep it a bit more low key this year and see more vendors. We didn't hit all the bands this year, simply because the lineup wasn't as appealing as last year.
PMEmail Poster               
AShruleEgan 
Posted: 17-Oct-2005, 04:39 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Winston-Salem, North Carolina

male

QUOTE (Irish Stepper @ 17-Oct-2005, 02:43 AM)
Subhuman: We actually went ahead and checked into reserving a room at one of those 2 M-J hotels in Allentown for next year. We were told that weekend is just totally out for employees. We'd have to just be a regular guest and pay full price. If we're going to do that, then I'd just as soon as stay at the Hilten Garden with everyone else. laugh.gif

OK Shelly, tell the truth. You want to stay at the Hilton because you really want to be in the hot tub with The Barley Boys. wink.gif

biggrin.gif laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster               
subhuman 
Posted: 17-Oct-2005, 09:08 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacWillow

Realm: 127.0.0.1

male

Sub, you need to put a picture in your profile. That's the only way I'm going to know if we were swapping beer stories in the Glen.

I tried, but the only receont one I have is 487k. Non-paying limitations and all. Being in the ranks of the currently unemployed, even the small membership fee is enough when I'm watching what I spend. I'll remedy that when I'm working again. smile.gif

--------------------
I have two modes: wiseass and dumbass. Mode is determined by current blood alcohol level.

Drinking is a sport. In order to be competitive, you must practice on a regular basis. Although you can practice alone, it is much more fun to practice with friends. If you're out of shape and practice too hard, you will regret it the next day.

Life is a disease. It is sexually transmitted and always terminal.
PMEmail Poster               
Irish Stepper 
Posted: 24-Oct-2005, 02:26 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacOak

Realm: Maryland

female

Oh really? In the tub with the Barley Boys? That sounds as good of a reason as any! Might have to leave the hubby home next year. wink.gif rolleyes.gif
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]