Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Moving To SonixFM, Our new broadcast partner.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 09-Jun-2016, 07:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,748 Gold!

The Highlander Radio Live stream is now working. Sorry for the problems this week and thanks always for your support!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 12-Sep-2016, 06:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,748 Gold!

Within the 2-3 weeks we will be moving the Highlander Radio stream to a new address. If you tune in through:
  • Our Website
  • The Celtic Radio App
  • Our Mobile Website
  • Tune-In.com
  • Shoutcast.com

The move will be seamless. If you tune in through a saved link on your favorite media player, then you will have to update that link once the new address becomes available.

We will post a message here once the new address is up and running.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 28-Sep-2016, 08:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,748 Gold!

We are in the final stages of completing our move to SonixFM. Celtic Radio Founder members now have access to an ad-free version of Celtic Moon and Celt-Rock-Radio.

Highlander Radio will make the move this weekend.

We will maintain all of our Radionomy advertised supported channels, but they will not be synced up with our website. You will also not be able to access those Radionomy channels from our website. We are keeping them because th listenership is just too many people to let them go by the wayside.

Our "Celtic Dance Tavern" is going to be rebranded to "Ye Ol'Celtic Pub" and we will introduce a new channel featuring Celtic Christmas music all year long.

Got our work cut out for us!

WallaceGal 
Posted: 29-Sep-2016, 05:57 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Highland MI

female

YAY!!! A year round Christmas channel! Excited!!

Thanks for working so hard to make this move possible. I think sometimes people forget what it takes behind the scenes.

--------------------
Quando omni flunkus, moritati

Slàinte!
PMEmail Poster                
CelticRadio 
Posted: 01-Oct-2016, 07:29 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,748 Gold!

Our new Christmas only channel - "A Celtic Christmas" is now available in our dashboard. You can also find it in our App too.

Tomorrow we will move Highlander Radio Live and Ye Ol' Celtic Pub.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 01-Oct-2016, 11:08 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,748 Gold!

We've completed the move to Sonixcast. Yeah!

So is the low down.
Highlander Radio
Celtic Moon
Celt-Rock-Radio

All broadcasting through SonixCast with an adfree version. These same channels can be found on Radionomy, but we will run a separate playlist on their system and there will be advertisements - so listen through us!

Specialty Channels:
Ye Ol' Celtic Pub
A Celtic Christmas

Available through desktop premium accounts and through our App.

Seems like such a simple thing, but ALOT of work on our end to get all of the various players, Apps, Mobile sites and desktop sites all sync up. This will be our focus in channels for the foreseeable future....

We will push an APP notification tomorrow to about 2,000+ people and also an email blast.

Thanks as always for your support!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]