MKOC19's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Update

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Update
Posted by MKOC19 on May 26th, 2005 6:56 AM
Well, my little sister looked very cute for prom. Wicked was awesome. Work has been pretty long. My boyfriend left for vacation with his parents yesterday. That is pretty much the jist of what is going on with me.

I work at a golf club. Its fun at times at other times it can be kind of upsetting how little respect some of the golfers have for the people that work their. One would think that grown men would not snarl at teenagers. I work in a couple different places at the golf club and I had to go help one of the girls with twilight customers because she was new and she still learning things. She is a rather timid girl and doesnt know how to deal with customers like that. She was already flustered enough without them snapping at her. It was a little upsetting to see how badly some of them where treating her.

Yesterday I did a lot of yard work with my older sister. We did a lot of cleaning up and planting and making things look a lot neater. I am so sore today from it as well as a little burned. Luckily, it is only my upper back and my arms that are sore. But we got a lot done yesterday so I'm happy about that. The yard looks pretty good, better than it did before. The bad thing is that while I was working outside I think that I got something in my right eye and now its infected. NOT FUN!! sad.gif Oh well.

I think that is pretty much it with what is going on with me. I just wish it didnt look like someone punched me.

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!