Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Question Only Thread, Question, anyone?
Rindy 
Posted: 01-Mar-2005, 07:01 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

What kind of keg do yu have? I think it should be woot beer? Do you know Wizard likes woot beer... Do I see a new party member Lil? She is very welcome isn't she? Does anyone know when the party is or is it now??? Am I ready to party? Aren't we glad to see the teacher back???? Teacher did you do somethin to maskiy??? I think I was a teacher too wasn't I? Doesn't time fly? Don't we all just want to have fun???

Slainte thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail Poster               
JaneyMae 
Posted: 02-Mar-2005, 09:07 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Idaho, USA

female

Miss Rindy, aren't you still the substitute teacher here? When is the party? Isn't it still at the cabin? Would Lil like to join us? Is she going to stay? Is she bringing goodies for one and all? Is the woot beer cold? w00t1.gif

--------------------
JaneyMae

Tangle Goblinwitch: She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking

"Never miss a chance to shut up." Will Rogers

Leprechauns, castles, good luck and laughter.
Lullabies, dreams and love ever after.
A thousand welcomes when anyone comes...
That's the Irish for You!
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
Lil 
Posted: 02-Mar-2005, 09:32 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Wales
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Spring Hill, Florida, USA

female

I will bring the Goodies and the Whiskey beer_mug.gif , just don't make me drink and cook, lol, those effects you do not want to see!!!!!
Maybe I'll just stick to the tried and true goodies......Chocolate and various and sundry other sweets.........any suggestions???

note.gif I'm here for da party.....and I ain't leaving till dey trow me owwwwt!" note.gif

Lil
PMEmail Poster               
Lil 
Posted: 02-Mar-2005, 09:37 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

female

do I sense a trap? I don't know...should I? I think I need to learn to ask better questions? Any kind of whiskey preferred?
I love to party, hardy...don't I?
How long have I been here, where am I going and how much longer will it be till I get there???

I sense I was a dork a second ago...anyone agree with me???

lol.gif

Lil
PMEmail Poster               
JaneyMae 
Posted: 02-Mar-2005, 02:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Idaho, USA

female

Agree with you? Should I? Whiskey? martini.gif Are you going to break during our next pool game? Are you coming to the dam cabin? Do you want to grade papers for the teacher? Why would anyone set a trap for you?
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
Lil 
Posted: 03-Mar-2005, 10:02 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

female

I don't know, should I? Sense a trap? Grade Papers? Do I get to have a marker? What color is it? Can it be a sharpie? In Puple?Or Green?

Where'd the whiskey go? (I need a belt before work) Can you tell I hate that place?Where's my pool cue?Did I bring it? Is everyone ready to see me break? (And I don't mean on the table either...)

Now where'd the durn cabin go?

Lil
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 03-Mar-2005, 01:33 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Am I still the sub? Do you people agree this thread remind you of ADHD? Do you like Ardbeg? Lil are you talkin about breakin in pool or a board? Gosh, are there traps now? Don't you think Lil would be a great paper grader? Wheres Wizard and the wootbeer? Are we having fun yet?

Slainte biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 04-Mar-2005, 01:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: North Carolina

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #76
42,375 Gold!

QUOTE (Rindy1202 @ 03-Mar-2005, 02:33 PM)
Am I still the sub? Do you people agree this thread remind you of ADHD? Do you like Ardbeg? Lil are you talkin about breakin in pool or a board? Gosh, are there traps now? Don't you think Lil would be a great paper grader? Wheres Wizard and the wootbeer? Are we having fun yet?

Slainte biggrin.gif

Do you have a periscope? Do you think I have ADHD? Who is Ardberg? What all could Lil break in? Traps? Why would boys set traps for girls? Will Lil grade me? Did the Wizard get distracted? How much fun do you want us to have?

--------------------
TheCarolinaScotsman

Ya'll drive safe and come back soon.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 04-Mar-2005, 07:26 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Never fear, the Wizard is here...isn't he? sad.gif Was I supposed to bring the wootbeer? Would you forgive me if I said I forgot? Can I bring it now? would you like a drink? Did you notice that Lil overcame her initial speech impediment is talking all proper like the rest of us now? Aren't you guys gald that JaneyMae is back? Now where is that Maisky?

--------------------
Slàn agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tìr mo chridhe. 'S i Gàidhlig cànan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
Lil 
Posted: 04-Mar-2005, 07:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

female

Do we need to send out another search party, can I lead it? what do want to be graded, Carolina? What do you have to drink, Wizard? Can I have some of whatever it is? Wootbeer or whiskey? I think I learned how to talk, didn't I?
Where is JaneyMae, where are my papers and where is my marker? Did we ever decide the color? what kind of papers?
What kind of traps do boys set for girls? Bare traps? Do any windows need to be broken? or only cue sticks? Where di d I put that thing?

Lil
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 04-Mar-2005, 08:52 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Mr. carolinascotsman do you think you have ADHD? Do you think I do? I don't have a periscope will a pen do?? For what?? Did anyone see maisky running in the woods like I did? Do you think Ardbeg is a whiskey or a beer? You know what wizard do you know I am glad you and lil and carolina are here. Are you guys ready? Do you have the wootbeer now??? Would you pour me one kind sir?? We are old enough aren't we??? What traps? When is Janeymae coming back? Would she be mad? Do you think we would get the corner??

Is this where you can learn about Ardbeg?
http://www.ardbeg.com/ardbeg/distillery/di...illeryhome.html

Slainte laugh.gif Do you think I could be ADHD?????
PMEmail Poster               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 05-Mar-2005, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Did you know that I have a whole KEG of wootbeer? And would you like a mug? Did you know that you most certainly may? Should we turn up the music? Would you like to dance? Shall we serve up the amburgers now? Or should we wait for the others? Won't JaneyMae be upset that she missed the party? Would it be okay if we have another later? Are you seeing Maisky running in the woods? Did you know that I think you've had too much wootbeer? Do I need to cut you off now, young lady? So do you and Carolina have ADHD? And how is Lil? Are you enjoying the party?
Rindy 
Posted: 05-Mar-2005, 08:19 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Did you say EKG of wootbeer? Would I be drunk if I had another mug? Did you turn up the tunes? Lets party ok??? Do you think we should look for maisky? Lil are you here? Don't you think we can go ahead and start the party? Where the heck are we? Do you think Carolina and I have ADHD? Don't you think if you stay in this thread you can catch it? "Oh look did I see a frog?" Does anyone else think I'm drunk? Where is Janeymae? Will she want to have another party? I think we would all like that don't you?

Slainte beer_mug.gif
PMEmail Poster               
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 06-Mar-2005, 07:12 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: North Carolina

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #76
42,375 Gold!

Do you really think I have ADHD (Acute DeadHead Disorder)? Do you like The Grateful Dead, or Steppenwolf or even Grand Funk RR? Why do you think we're drunk? Were we supposed to wait for the Wiz's KEG, or start on the other one? Or did we finish the other one?
Rindy 
Posted: 06-Mar-2005, 04:58 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

The question is Carolina do you think you have ADHD? What kind of a question is that? Do I have it? Of course I like Grateful Dead, oh yes Steppenwolf, and Grandfunk, still have the Silver coin record do you? Are you born to be wild? Aren't I drunk on life? I thought we had already tapped the keg didn't we? Do you think Wizard will bring another one?

Sonas smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]