Posted: 08-Jul-2004, 07:05 PM
Quote Post

Master At Arms
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Southern U.S.

male

QUOTE (Annabelle @ 03-May-2004, 02:17 PM)
Hey I'm in love with Patrick Stewart and you know it!

Hairless by choice (men) Men who choose to shave their heads scare me, sneaky, plotting bald men are up to no good. They sneak up on you at night and shine their heads into your eyes.....where are my sunglasses?

Well I'll give you an 'A' for being honest! I shave by choice! Perhaps you will find I can be trusted.....time will tell. ph34r.gif

--------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ![SIZE=7][COLOR=green][CENTER]
PMEmail Poster               
Annabelle 
Posted: 08-Jul-2004, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

Realm: Outer Space

I trust patrick stewart as he comes with character references. yes, that is Capt of the Enterprise!

--------------------
My heart will always be in the Highlands!

www.highlanderhouse.com
PMEmail Poster               
Kamchak 
Posted: 08-Jul-2004, 07:36 PM
Quote Post

Master At Arms
Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Southern U.S.

male

Character references, is whit ye ur wantin' 'en! 'at will tak' time, but Ah hink if tha marines can troost me 'en ye micht gezz a chance?
PMEmail Poster               
Annabelle 
Posted: 08-Jul-2004, 07:46 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

Does he speak with an accent or did he just wash his fingers and he can't do anything with them.

Annabelle
PMEmail Poster               
tsargent62 
Posted: 08-Jul-2004, 08:47 PM
Quote Post

Lord Socknoggle

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Lake Orion, Michigan

male

Sometimes I type with a Mexican accent.

--------------------

Cheers!
Todd

Normal is a relative term. For some reason it is not a term my relatives use to describe me.

PMEmail Poster               
Shamalama 
Posted: 09-Jul-2004, 09:47 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Conyers, GA

male

note.gif Aye, ye fading color is lovely. note.gif

No, that's not a song, although I wish it were. I don't have thick sprinkles of grey - they're snow white. And those colors are appearing below the chin as well, but that's all I'll say about that. unsure.gif

My wife told me that if I ever go bald that she'll polish my crown with kisses. She's a sweetie. I'd guess that I'm 10% white, 85% brown, 5% red.

I have never added or removed any color. I take it as God gives it. And if I follow my paternal grandfather I'll have a peak of solid show white. If I follow my maternal grandfather I'll lose practically all of it (if I get to only 25% coverage then I'll probably shave off the rest).

My bride is constantly on the hunt for her "true color", even though it comes from a bottle instead of God. I've never understood it, requested it, or wanted it. Now she's in the "red" phase. I love her anyway. wink.gif

--------------------

Clan Mac Cullaich:
- Brewed in Scotland
- Bottled in Ulster
- Uncorked in America

Common Folk Using Common Sense
PMEmail Poster               
Annabelle 
Posted: 12-Jul-2004, 01:08 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

Support whatever color she feels like this week, especially if it helps her feel good about herself that's really all that matters. You'll love her even if she was purple haired. You'd buy her a ballcap but you'd love her!

A
PMEmail Poster               
Annabelle 
Posted: 12-Jul-2004, 01:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

Tsarge I meant to talk to you about that Mexican accent!

Camchak you look like a Marine!
(saying to himself: Let's go kill something! aw aw aw!)
20 years?
PMEmail Poster               
faolin 
Posted: 12-Jul-2004, 05:46 PM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table

ZodiacBirch

female

Well, in celebration of finishing high school I went at got my hair chopped off, so now I have short reddish-brown hair instead of chin length hair. I was a bit dramatic but I felt that the occasion merited it. I even wore it in a Mohawk to the formal!

--------------------
Bitheadh e mar sin
PMEmail Poster               
Annabelle 
Posted: 13-Jul-2004, 03:08 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

O to be young again!!!! I'd dye mine purple, blue, green and fushia pink if I were in high school!

I forgot I've done all of those colors since being a hairstylist! oops!
PMEmail Poster               
Kassia 
Posted: 13-Jul-2004, 09:58 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

some people get so weird about hair.
I let my 13 year old (the one with the stuffed wombat) cut his hair in a mohawk for the summer. he had been begging to do it for a long time, so , finally out of school, ok, but he has to whack it off for fall.
his aunt, my sister, sees it and almost has apoplexy. was going to invite him up to spend the weekend with her kids, but decided not to because the haircut will have a bad influence on them!

--------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read--Groucho Marx
PMEmail Poster               
SCShamrock 
Posted: 15-Jul-2004, 05:05 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Gamecock Country

male

Hair on a woman is not a requirement for me. Any hair. Eyelashes, eyebrows, pits, wherever hair can grow, I don't need it. But I can accept it too.

No, just kidding. I like my wife's new hairstyle lately. Shoulder length, kind of shagged. She is blondish with hazel eyes. What can I say except WOW.

--------------------
The peculiar evil of silencing the expression of an opinion is, that it is robbing the human race; posterity as well as the existing generation; those who dissent from the opinion, still more than those who hold it. If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth: if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error. ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge.
~Mark Twain
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 15-Jul-2004, 05:14 AM
Quote Post

King of CelticRadio.net Jesters
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Easton, PA

male

My owner keeps her hair fairly short. She never colors it. It is the most beautiful grey/brown pepper color. Other women are always asking her how she achieves the beautiful 'frosted' effect. laugh.gif

Me? I keep mine an even 1/64" long. biggrin.gif

--------------------
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
Carl Sagan
PMEmail Poster               
faolin 
Posted: 15-Jul-2004, 11:26 PM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table

ZodiacBirch

female

Don't worry Annabelle, I'm thinking of dying my hair some outrageous colour for university - but how to decide goof.gif . I agree with you Kassia that some people get very weird about hair for no particular reason. Ah well, it just goes to show how superficial some people can be (tell your son I think his hair is great; just be thankful he's not getting anything pierced tongue.gif ).

I remember shaving this one guys hair when we were off on canoe trip. He wanted to impress all us girls so he told us to shave off just one half (so that one side was bald while the other had almost chin-length whitish/blond hair). That has to have been the worst haircut I have ever seen. Plus he got a burn on the side without any hair, so in the end he had us shave off the other side and he just wore a hat for the rest of the month. He was a nut case rolleyes.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Kassia 
Posted: 18-Jul-2004, 10:39 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (Danann @ 03-May-2004, 09:51 AM)
And now I have the horrid image of male cheerleaders with pit braids... ick!!

On hair... I know guys love long hair... at least my Fiance and my Dad do, but I wonder how well they'd love it if they had to spend 30 minutes washing it, 45 minutes drying it, and 15+ minutes styling it... something to think about!

On Color. My hair naturally is a wonderful mahogany color complete with the reddish tint. During the summer it turns just about a perfect burnt auburn. I have always loved my hair... until I started seeing the gray patches show up. Its not a frosted look... nooo, its a patch of 10 - 12 hairs in about 4 or 5 spots on my head! that's just cruelty... I look like a SKUNK! Ok, so its not that bad. Usually they only show up when I wear my hair up, but I did the dumb thing of trying to color it to my natural color... and ended up looking like a punk-rocker of the 80's with slightly deep purple hair. I guess next time I'll have someone fix it for me... after all, I don't want to have green hair for the wedding!

And to my favorite subject... guys! First thing I see is eyes, then shoulders. Love a guy with strong shoulders and kind eyes... the butt is a close third! Don't look at me in that tone of voice, you all were thinking it too!

Clean and tidy hair, not all long and split, for guys.
but one thing that I do not find attractive, is a guy with bad teeth. black teeth, snaggle teeth, skummy teeth, biggest turn-off ever! naughty.gif
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]