Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Keltic Nations Ring Contest, A $225 (U.S.) Value!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 14-Feb-2005, 08:02 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,748 Gold!

I've been accepting donations by mail. Here is the thing though, if you send a donation by mail I am providing the equivilant in a CelticRadio founders club membership. So include your member's name.

On the broadcast renewal fees I am happy to report that we renewed our broadband stream for 1 year! Yahooo! This was the most expensive one! Thanks again for everyone that made this happen!

On the modem stream we were not able to renew this stream for 1 year. What we have done is purchased 3 months of a lower package with the reminder balance. Hopefully from now until St. Patrick's day we can raise enough to purchase a 1 year subscription. This will actually work out better for next year so we don't have to come up with both payments at the same time.

The estore is under some major construction. I am hoping by this weekend the basic design and menus will be functioning again. We will then adjust our prices and products.

We actually have Clan Badge for all Scottish Clans and Coat of Arms for Irish, Welsh, Scottish & English. Just send us an email with your details, what type of shirt you want and the family name and we will send you a preview of the design and a quote.

The price for all basic Clan Badge and Coat of arm Tshirts will be $12.95. We have also been able to reduce the shipping to 1st class with very light weight bubble envelopes.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
susieq76 
Posted: 15-Feb-2005, 09:13 AM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacVine

Realm: Middle o' North Carolina

female

How much more do you need for the modem stream, Paul? I want to send in some money, and was curious as to how much you need.

Thanks!

--------------------
"Alas for those who never sing and die with all their music left in them" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
PMMy Photo Album               
talleyrand 
Posted: 15-Feb-2005, 02:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Kansas City, Missouri USA

male

Not to make additional work, but is there a contest link to show who is in this contest?
And excellent job from Keltic Nations! Here's my belated "Thank you" for helping out like this

--------------------
I don't think of myself as a lion. You might as well, though - I have a mighty roar.
Jubel Early
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Keltic 
Posted: 03-Mar-2005, 08:01 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Ottawa, Ontario  Canada

male

Only two weeks to go to St. Patrick's Day and the drawing for the ring!!!

Don't forget to get your donations in!!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 03-Mar-2005, 06:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,748 Gold!

QUOTE (talleyrand @ 15-Feb-2005, 03:25 PM)
Not to make additional work, but is there a contest link to show who is in this contest?
And excellent job from Keltic Nations! Here's my belated "Thank you" for helping out like this

Since this is probably the only such contest we will have like this one, I have not built a system like the CD contests. I have saved each and every donation email address and amount and as the St. Patrick's Day approaches I will try and get some numbers together about the # of donors and amount we raised. This might be good for people that want to determine the odds of winning. I can say that the number of donors is less than 40? Just to give you some odds. Certainly better than buying a scratch ticket! biggrin.gif I'm not sure if I should release the names of the people or not; but atleast I will have it handy in case there are ever any questions.

I'm thinking around 3:00 p.m. on St. Patrick's Day we will announce the winner.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Keltic 
Posted: 10-Mar-2005, 09:52 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Ottawa, Ontario  Canada

male

Less than one week to St. Patrick's Day!! Hopefully, in the week since Paul's last posting in this thread, more have jumped on board and donated to the station. There are definitely more than 40 people enjoying the site, whether it is for the community, the music or both. Paul has put a lot of hard work into this site and continues to do so for the enjoyment of all. The financial cost to maintain the equipment and site is high for one person but spread among many, it is almost insignificant. Let's get the donations in!! All of the work that Paul puts in to the site and the results that are apparent, should be incentive enough but for those who need a little coaxing, don't forget the handcrafted ring.

PMEmail Poster               
bigjimhainey 
Posted: 11-Mar-2005, 09:39 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: South Mississippi

male

Amen keltic. couldnt have said it better. Even though the fewer the people that donate gives me a better chance to win, mac can still use the money to make the station and the site better.

--------------------
ERIN GO BRAGH

Beware the Celtic Storm

Big Jim Hainey
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Rindy 
Posted: 11-Mar-2005, 09:53 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

I was thinking the same thing. Fewer people better chances for those beautiful rings well ring.
Good to see you are still here.

Slainte
Rindy
PMEmail Poster               
gwenlee 
Posted: 15-Mar-2005, 03:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAlder

female

I sent a donation today sorry it took me so long, but time sliped up on me.
CelticRoz 
Posted: 15-Mar-2005, 03:25 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Only a few days and we get to hear who the winner is, yippee! But glad it is going to a good cause. Sorry more didn't participate, but more chances for me to win! tongue.gif
CelticRadio 
Posted: 15-Mar-2005, 09:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,748 Gold!

As promised here is an update on the Keltic Nations Ring Contest:

So far since January 26th, 2005 (the start of the contest) we have received 27 donations for a grand total of $291!!! This is definitely a record number of donations and I want to personally thank Greg McPherson of Keltic Nations and everyone that has helped with this effort.

Again, this will allow us to purchase 1 years of modem streaming services from live365 which we were only able to purchase 3 months worth in February. Anything we receive above this amount will be used to pay our monthly bills to keep everything running.

And the good news is no more donation drives until next year after this. Well, I hope that this will be the last donation drive and that we can try to figure out a way to pay our expenses! But we really really appreciate everyones support. Thankyou so much! thumbs_up.gif

By the grace of it's members, CelticRadio.net and Highlander Radio are deemed worthy to live another year and continue the mission set out 3 years ago....to spread Celtic Culture and Music to the masses......

Amen! walkman.gif thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif
CelticRoz 
Posted: 16-Mar-2005, 05:56 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Terrific news! Paul! thumbs_up.gif
Rindy 
Posted: 16-Mar-2005, 08:31 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

So glad to hear the news Paul. Job well done once again!!! How did the picture turn out in the interview?

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
mariah 
Posted: 16-Mar-2005, 11:31 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacRowan

female

I am new to the group but have enjoyed the music and the recipes. I have sent in my donation and hope that this will help to keep this beautiful site going...........Happy St. Patrick's day to all............Mariah
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 17-Mar-2005, 09:43 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (mariah @ 16-Mar-2005, 10:31 PM)
I am new to the group but have enjoyed the music and the recipes. I have sent in my donation and hope that this will help to keep this beautiful site going...........Happy St. Patrick's day to all............Mariah

Welcome Mariah,
I hope you enjoy the music and the people here...tell us a wee bit about yourself...I will be looking forward to hearing from you...

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]