The Gypsy Artist

Group:
Celtic Princess

Zodiac:
Hawthorn

Birthday: 15-May-1984
Total Posts: 990
Realm: Wherever life takes me.

I am a taurus in every sense of the sign. I have a heart of an artist with, hopefully, ample talent. I enjoy history, music (anything done on the piano), and mythology. My most favorite thing to do is to visit the annual Renaissance festival and the costumes we make for the festival (11 years and counting). I love to travel and my favorite place so far has been the Cayman Islands.

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Date: 13-Apr-2024
By: CelticRadio
Forum: Forum Guides

Date: 09-Apr-2024

Date: 08-Apr-2024

Date: 18-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 16-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7] 

Add Entry   

Coming from the nut house
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Sep 24th, 2004 7:26 PM
Thank god it's Friday. I didn't get much sleep last night because I didn't get home until 2, I know, my fault. I had a lot of homework that was due this morning, I hadn't started on until last night about 12:30, procrastination and I are tight. So I stopped in Denny's to get a drink and finish my homework since I didn't want to be home alone (my dad disappeared again). I talked to a few friends who I haven't talked to in awhile so that was cool. I got right back up at 7:30 to go to school. I gave a few EKG's (records the heartbeat), which are a pain. After I got mine taken my teacher looked at it and 'hmmm'ed. I thought uh oh. She then asked me if I could feel a flutter in my heart... lol... I was like 'Ummm... not that I know of'. She told me I should go ask my doctor about it. Damn. I haven't gone to the doctors in two years. Ehh, I'll go someday.
I'm wiped... Then I stop by my mother's. Bad idea. The house is going through its annual transformation into a fun house. My mother is what you could call a Halloween nut. Already you have to duck from the battery-operated bats, hanging from the ceiling, in order to get to the bathroom. There are little gravestones with corny little sayings popping up all over the yard. And there is a raunchy, foul little rat with glowing eyes staring at me as we speak. It's creeping me out. Umm... excuse me. *goes and throws a blanket over it* That's better. My mom's a kook like that.
I'm sleeping all day tomorrow. My friend, Cheryl, hasn't been to Sarnia before (she's from Algonac), so we might head over there Sunday night, since I'm already going there tomorrow night with my old highschool friends, back from college. I'm looking forward to it.

Listening to some Billy Joel. I love Billy Joel.

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Mac, Thanks!
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Sep 23rd, 2004 5:49 PM
I can finally put this in my AOL for everyone to read thanks to Paul.
Hi Cecilia, I am guessing you and I will probably be commenting a lot, lol since no one else does. But I love comments and I look forward to getting to know you smile.gif I can't wait until Paul can add things on the journal, he said he would put on the list of things to do.
Today is my mother's birthday, so I'm out here for the night. Last night was refreshing. Lorie and Sari, thank you I needed that. We should do it more often. It's not everyday I get to hang out with a real cowgirl (the hat and spurs were a real nice touch, by the way - you going to wear them this weekend too? lol). Speaking of this weekend, I am excited. To any of you guys who are home for the weekend we are going to Sarnia for some fun. Can't wait. I've got some catching up to do in Canada since Tor has left.
Well I have a report due tomorrow so I better get on it. If anyone is suffering from... Pl..eural Ef..fusion, yeah Pleural Effusion, it would be a huge help to use you for a case study. I mean that sucks if you do, but you need to give to the greater good...

Taurus horoscope for Thursday, September 23rd:
If you're interested romantically in this odd, unusual friend, rest assured that this will definitely be fun -- at the very least. If you're not, better mention that right up front. Why create false impressions?

hmmm... odd and unusual is for sure tongue.gif

I've been listening to Elvis all day, I forgot how much I loved him.

Nice to meet you anyway
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Sep 21st, 2004 8:37 PM
Well since only my Celtic Radio friends can read this right now, I'll gear it more towards them. Happy Birthday, Wizard. I know I've already said it three other times, but once more in here. I'm glad we got to talk.
I am heading home though because I have school in the morning... sad.gif Gotta love those injections. (For those of you who don't know we practice on each other... ow... tell me about it.)
I tried to get my friend from Grand Rapids to join us here, so hopefully she decides she likes it. I know she will because she loves this stuff as much as I do - isn't that right, Lesli?
Well goodnight to everyone.

Comments: 3 View/Add Comments

Welcome
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Sep 20th, 2004 6:43 PM
I have finally started an on-line journal. Yes me, if you want to know what's going on with me read this. But this is different, I love this site and the people on it. Hi Wizard, Celticrose, Susie, and Paul ( the creator of all this) smile.gif
Tonight there some friends who are playing at the bar, and hopefully I will be able to make it out there but I already told Sari I'd chill with her, if only I can get ahold of her... I hate phone tag. Happy 21st Sari.
Tor's doing well in Florida, I just talked to her today. Living the life of a pirate and all. Lucky. Hope you don't get sucked up by those hurricanes in the middle all of your fun, Tor! tongue.gif
Lately I have had time to stop and look around. I am trying to figure out things and cope with the rough things that keep coming my way. My father is fine, physically anyways. Thank you all for your support. Now the years and Parkinson's disease are finally catching up to my grandmother, who has raised me as much as my mother has. It's difficult to watch her slowly become to weak to do the things she loves to. It kills me to watch her struggle. I know it had to come, I was just hoping it we had more time. It will be so very hard when she goes, I love her so much.
I always enjoy this quote.
'The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is that they have a common enemy.' ~Sam Levenson

Listening to ( what else?) Celtic Radio while waiting for my grandmother to get home.

Two Weeks Away
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Apr 23rd, 2004 5:37 PM
Two weeks away
It feels like the world should've changed.
But I'm home now and things still look the same.
I think I'll leave it to tomorrow till unpack.
I still have sand in my shoes.
Tomorrow's back to work, down to sanity.
Try to remind myself that I was happy here.
Before I knew that I could get on the ship and sail away.
I've always thought that I would love to live by the sea.
To travel the world alone and live more simply.
I have no idea what's happened to that dream.
Because there's really nothing left here to stop me.
......../C........../C........../C........../C........../C........../C..........

Comments: 2 View/Add Comments

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you judge people you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa

Help Out

user posted image

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!