maggiemahone1 
  Posted: 05-Jul-2002, 09:37 AM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

Welcome Highland Lassie,  I seen you, and your brother's picture on the front page.  You two look very nice in your Highland dress.  

I too, love horses!!  I guess you read about my horse Maggie.  She is the greatest.  I haven't gotten to ride her yet as we need to purchase a saddle.  My youngest daughter rides her bareback some.  I don't think I'm ready for that.  I'm not that athletic and agile.  I'm glad that your Dad is going to lease a horse for you to ride in Aug.  I know that you will have lots of fun, be very careful, sometimes they get a little contrary and want to give you a hard time.  Have a safe and great summer vacation and keep dancing!!

maggiemahone1
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 05-Jul-2002, 02:19 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Dancing Horse
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Massachusetts

female

Hi maggie! Riding bareback is so fun! You should try it! Yes , im always very careful , because even the nicest horse could pull a trick on you! What breed horse is maggie? When did you get her?I would do anything for a horse , But i can't have one right now.Tonite or tommorow my dad is gonna help me get a picture of strawberry , a draft cross the other half is Thouroughbred , on the internet for every one to see. He's the one im gonna lease! Keep checking back I will have his picture on soon!::angel1

--------------------
Vicky MacArthur
I Am a Scottish Dancer and I am proud of my heritage

Horses and dogs are not my whole life....But they make my life whole!
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 05-Jul-2002, 05:33 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

My Maggie is a standardbred and is 14 years old.  I got her last September for my 30th wedding anniversary.  She was a race horse with the United States Trotting Association.

She can be very mild mannered but sometimes a pain. I love her anyway!  :D   I hope to see the horse you ride before long.  Is he a big horse?  He sounds big with the Draft in him.  Always when I go to our state fair, I always head to the horses.  I like to watch the riding competition, also.

Horses are great, aren't they?  I have as a wallpaper on my computer, pictures of horses.  Here is the website, you can download some free ones, and then there are some you have to buy.

www.horsecity.com

maggiemahone1
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 05-Jul-2002, 10:11 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Hi maggie. Thanks for the sweb site its awesome! Strawberry is roan colored and he is about 16.1 maybe 16.2 hands. Hes a big boy. Hes for sale for 12,000. thats alot for a horse. have to go to bed now bye!
PMEmail Poster               
aklassie 
Posted: 06-Jul-2002, 01:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Texas

female

Welcom Highland Lassie,
You and my daughter(akferret) share a love for horses.  I hope you're having a wonderful summer.  I liked your picture on the front page.

--------------------
"They That Wait Upon The LORD,
Shall Renew Their Strength,
They Shall Mount Up With Wings
As Eagels,
They Shall Run,
And Not Be Werry;
They Shall Walk,
And Not Faint." ISAIAH 40:31
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 06-Jul-2002, 02:12 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Hello akalassie! i've loved horses since I was very small. Do you or your daughter own any horses? I don't , but i hope to own one sometime in the near future! I am gonna lease a horse this august. Does your daughter like ferrets? I have one. His name is Toby. Nice talking to you!::jump
PMEmail Poster               
aklassie 
Posted: 06-Jul-2002, 02:24 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Texas

female

No akferret (Jennifer) doesn't have a horse.  She wants one very badley.  It cost to much to have one here in Alaska.  In Fairbanks it can get down to -60 or lower in the winter.  It would cost to much to house a horse in a heated barn for about nine month out of a year.  She hopes to get one when someday she moves back to Texas.  She use to have 2 ferrets, taz and tweety.  She had to give them away, nearly broke her heart to do it.  It's been nice talking to you also, looking forward to doing more in the future.  Best of luck in your dancing.  Highland dancing is something I'd love to learn, but theres no schools close enough to take lesons.  Take care.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Aon_Daonna 
Posted: 06-Jul-2002, 03:43 PM
Quote Post

The Wolf Lady

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female

Everyone who loves horses wants to own one sooner or later. I love Lynn soo much I want her to be my own horse but her owners won't sell her and also she would be much too expensive for me. She is a pure Shire Horse and has blood of the finest ones in her. She would cost about 30 000 ?  :(

Dancing is very fine but I have 2 left feet... I don't like dancing very much. But I'd like to learn swordmanship on an hibredean half&half...

--------------------
Moderator: The Playground (RPG)

Carpe Jugulum
Carved with a twisted smile
An epitaph for sorrow
Sethian - Epitaph

If anybody wants a costum signature, pm me!
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 06-Jul-2002, 08:58 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Hi akalassie. I think i have to get rid of my ferret too. For we have too many animals. It  would be best for him. ( Toby)
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]