emerald-eyedwanderer's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Coming from the nut house

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Coming from the nut house
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Sep 24th, 2004 7:26 PM
Thank god it's Friday. I didn't get much sleep last night because I didn't get home until 2, I know, my fault. I had a lot of homework that was due this morning, I hadn't started on until last night about 12:30, procrastination and I are tight. So I stopped in Denny's to get a drink and finish my homework since I didn't want to be home alone (my dad disappeared again). I talked to a few friends who I haven't talked to in awhile so that was cool. I got right back up at 7:30 to go to school. I gave a few EKG's (records the heartbeat), which are a pain. After I got mine taken my teacher looked at it and 'hmmm'ed. I thought uh oh. She then asked me if I could feel a flutter in my heart... lol... I was like 'Ummm... not that I know of'. She told me I should go ask my doctor about it. Damn. I haven't gone to the doctors in two years. Ehh, I'll go someday.
I'm wiped... Then I stop by my mother's. Bad idea. The house is going through its annual transformation into a fun house. My mother is what you could call a Halloween nut. Already you have to duck from the battery-operated bats, hanging from the ceiling, in order to get to the bathroom. There are little gravestones with corny little sayings popping up all over the yard. And there is a raunchy, foul little rat with glowing eyes staring at me as we speak. It's creeping me out. Umm... excuse me. *goes and throws a blanket over it* That's better. My mom's a kook like that.
I'm sleeping all day tomorrow. My friend, Cheryl, hasn't been to Sarnia before (she's from Algonac), so we might head over there Sunday night, since I'm already going there tomorrow night with my old highschool friends, back from college. I'm looking forward to it.

Listening to some Billy Joel. I love Billy Joel.

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!