emerald-eyedwanderer's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Mac, Thanks!

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Mac, Thanks!
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Sep 23rd, 2004 5:49 PM
I can finally put this in my AOL for everyone to read thanks to Paul.
Hi Cecilia, I am guessing you and I will probably be commenting a lot, lol since no one else does. But I love comments and I look forward to getting to know you smile.gif I can't wait until Paul can add things on the journal, he said he would put on the list of things to do.
Today is my mother's birthday, so I'm out here for the night. Last night was refreshing. Lorie and Sari, thank you I needed that. We should do it more often. It's not everyday I get to hang out with a real cowgirl (the hat and spurs were a real nice touch, by the way - you going to wear them this weekend too? lol). Speaking of this weekend, I am excited. To any of you guys who are home for the weekend we are going to Sarnia for some fun. Can't wait. I've got some catching up to do in Canada since Tor has left.
Well I have a report due tomorrow so I better get on it. If anyone is suffering from... Pl..eural Ef..fusion, yeah Pleural Effusion, it would be a huge help to use you for a case study. I mean that sucks if you do, but you need to give to the greater good...

Taurus horoscope for Thursday, September 23rd:
If you're interested romantically in this odd, unusual friend, rest assured that this will definitely be fun -- at the very least. If you're not, better mention that right up front. Why create false impressions?

hmmm... odd and unusual is for sure tongue.gif

I've been listening to Elvis all day, I forgot how much I loved him.

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!