Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,706 Gold!

The last day to order products from our Celtic Radio Gift store has been moved up to December 14th, 2006 because of our warehouse schedule.

Orders made on or before the 14th we can guarantee before Christmas.

All remaining orders are being completed this week just in time for delivery before Christmas. If you havn't placed an order yet, please consider supporting our site and broadcast through purchasing one of our products:

http://shop.celticradio.net

In the 3 years of producing these customized Coat of Arms and Clan Badge products, we have only had 1 return - and that was because a design issue with the color of the Arms. The product was quickly turned around and the customer was very happy.

We also carry extra large white T-Shirts - up to 5XL at a very reasonable cost.

The Celtic Radio Workshop is in full production this week! hammer.gif

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 14-Dec-2006, 08:34 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,706 Gold!

We are wrapping up all orders from our Celtic Radio Gift store and this year has probably been our most successful! Thanks to all who made an order.

How good it was to see many, many orders for Clan Badge and Coat of Arms products. It is always a joy for us in designing and producing these products. They just look beautiful and we hope you all are satisfied with your order!

In case you have not received your order yet, we just mailed out a big batch last night and the last batch will be mailed on Friday night. We will be mailing 2 day priority on all of these remaining orders.

Any orders received after 10:00 P.M. tonight are not guaranteed delivery before Christmas. Unless you order a plain white mens or womans Tshirts in sizes small through 3XL (we keep those in stock). We can probably accept those orders up until Tuesday.

We have website renewal fees coming up in January, webhosting fees, software expenses and we are out of many items such as CD mailers, bumper stickers and other misc items. The funds from the sale of these items will help us keep the site running and also with the purchase of new music and those items mentioned. Thanks again for everyones support.

The sad news is this will be the last year for our Celtic Radio Gift Store. Alot of good programming when into that store created by us! The Good news is a new, easier and faster estore is in the works that we are very excited about. Music downloads, customize shirts and products and much more will be in this new store.

You can bet in the future that Celtic Radio will continue to be a name you can trust and we look forward to your business in 2007! Thanks again!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]