Posted: 18-Feb-2003, 08:29 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Dancing Horse
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Massachusetts

female

Hey all! I was wondering if any one here drives horses. I drive Miniture horses and its so completley fun!! so far i do walk trot and do a number of small obstacles. I get to do cantering outside with them once theres no snow. The indoor ring isn't big enough for cantering. The one i drive is Keyote. I want to drive Sassy shes so sweet but i have grown very attached to keyote. I also could drive D.C A cream colored mini stallion. Those are the only 3 that drive. Keyote's the best of the three. He went to nationals and everything hes awesome in driving. Its awesome driving its so fun. I thought it looked hard harnessing the horses and hitching them but i've learned to do it and its quite easy!! I love it!! This is a good expierence for me because someday I want to drive bigger horses and learning with minis is awesome!! I love keyote hes awesome!! Well this whole barn is owned by Multi millionaires! They get the best of care. Im thankful for getting to work with the minitures and keizer! Can not forget Keizer hes awesome hes a Trakener I ride , but i would rather drive. I try to ride Keizer once in a while because Im the only one who rides him his owner has a bad back and cant part with him. Hes so preety flea bitten grey. He bites and stuff but hes overall a good horse AND A AWESOME JUMPER!!he  Can clear 5 ft no problem!! i love him! well enough about horses! You can hear about Poco The donkey! Poko is awesome , doesn't like humans around much (most donkeys are like that) But she is learning to trust us since she hurt her leg falling on ice (i dont know exactly what happened to her leg) but shes getting better everyday. Well I gotta run Im having about 10 people Instant message me on AOL see ya!! :cool:

--------------------
Vicky MacArthur
I Am a Scottish Dancer and I am proud of my heritage

Horses and dogs are not my whole life....But they make my life whole!
PMEmail Poster               
Cabbagehome 
Posted: 18-Feb-2003, 09:39 PM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

I bought a  harness, I have no idea how to put it on, and pulling is one of the things we want to teach Fudge. The tape we got, tells how to teach pulling, and when to do it in training, it is an awsome tape.  I bet you could clicker train, Hunter. It starts by teaching, standing still.
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 19-Feb-2003, 08:32 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

I think that Miniture harness's and horse harness's are diffrent. Thats awesome your gonna teach your horse to drive! Have you known how to drive for a long time? I love driving its sooo fun!!! :D
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 19-Feb-2003, 05:40 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Well.. You could start putting the harness on by guessing where it goes. That what Laraine did for me. I got it all right too! Shes a horse trainer. I guessed where each piece went and WALA!! I had it all on and ready to go lol! :D
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted: 19-Feb-2003, 06:08 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

I tried but couldn't figure out where to put the key LOL  :laugh:  :p
PMEmail Poster               
Cabbagehome 
Posted: 20-Feb-2003, 08:57 AM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

Quote (scottish2 @ Feb. 19 2003,6:08)
I tried but couldn't figure out where to put the key LOL :laugh: :p

That's about the extent, of my horse driving skills too.
PMEmail Poster               
TinkersCranberryChild 
Posted: 20-Feb-2003, 09:15 AM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

Realm: anywhere and everywhere horses are

female

I want to but, oh wait, ya! I forgot!  I can't because the barn that I'm at doesn't have the facilities for it.

Abby
1 day till I get to see CRAN!!!

--------------------
I love Tinker. He's mine, allll mine! At least, I wish. You are the one who rocks my world! I LOVE YOU TINKER!!
and a Special note to Cran. I love you hun, and you are are awesome! Babe, I miss you, but I will love you forever!!!

It's better to have love and lost then to never have loved at all.

"Life is pain Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something!"-Westley, the princess Bride
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt