Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> DON’T IMPEACH INDICT., What should be done with Bush?
maisky 
Posted: 22-Jul-2008, 06:36 AM
Quote Post

King of CelticRadio.net Jesters
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Easton, PA

male

As Ben Franklin said: "He who sacrifices liberty for security deserves neither."

--------------------
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
Carl Sagan
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 22-Jul-2008, 08:19 AM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

QUOTE (maisky @ 22-Jul-2008, 07:36 AM)
As Ben Franklin said: "He who sacrifices liberty for security deserves neither."

Maisky;

The following by James Madison does not just pertain to the US but to every country;

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations."

There are more instances of this in history than any revolution or coup.

Camac.

John Clements 
Posted: 23-Jul-2008, 07:49 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

male

Want to impeach? Sign the petition…We can't let up now!

http://kucinich.us

--------------------
We’re all poets, only some of us write it down. JC 9/27/08

Anyone who has the courage to disagree, deserves all do respect. JC 4/28/08

Life is a loosing battle, so you might as well live it up.
J.C. 3/29/08

Life should be like skiing, you have the most fun on the way down. J.C. 8/17/07

Take their word for it, and that’s just what you’ll get.
J.C. 3/19/07

Only the truth is worth the ultimate sacrifice.
J.C. 1/26/06

Compared to the far right, the far left is somewhere in the middle. J.C. 2/22/06

I’ll be the first to apologies, as long as I get one back.
J.C. 3/7/06

It’s a happy man, who can laugh at himself.

If you’re looking for a new experience, don’t hire someone with a lot of it. J.C. sometime in 1990
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 23-Jul-2008, 08:56 AM
Quote Post

Zodiac

QUOTE (John Clements @ 23-Jul-2008, 08:49 AM)

JC.

You can sign all the petitions around for impeachment. With the money and power behind Georgie Boy, it ain't gonna happen. This of course is an outsiders opinion.

Camac.

Patch 
Posted: 23-Jul-2008, 03:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

QUOTE (Camac @ 23-Jul-2008, 03:56 AM)

JC.

You can sign all the petitions around for impeachment. With the money and power behind Georgie Boy, it ain't gonna happen. This of course is an outsiders opinion.

Camac.

If the Democrats saw it as helping their chances in Nov. it would happen. However, they do not.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
John Clements 
Posted: 24-Jul-2008, 07:43 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

QUOTE (Patch @ 23-Jul-2008, 04:35 PM)

JC.

Camac.

If the Democrats saw it as helping their chances in Nov. it would happen. However, they do not.

Slàinte,    

Patch    

Hi Dave;

You said it yourself just the other day… “Evil prevails when good men do nothing.”

You know even if I were an outsider, I would still sign to impeach those alleged leaders. That being said, did you or anyone else out there sign it?

If impeachment is a fantasy…then so is this country!

JC
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 24-Jul-2008, 07:52 AM
Quote Post

Zodiac

QUOTE (John Clements @ 24-Jul-2008, 08:43 AM)

JC.

Camac.

Slàinte,    

Patch    

Hi Dave;

You said it yourself just the other day… “Evil prevails when good men do nothing.”

You know even if I were an outsider, I would still sign to impeach those alleged leaders. That being said, did you or anyone else out there sign it?

JC

JC>
I am not saying that people should not sign petitions . What I am saying is that with the money and power behind Bush Jr. it will not happen. If he were to be impeached it would also splatter Cheney and that is a powerful dangerous man. Looking at it from my point Cheney was the puppet master and Georgie was Pinochio. No there are too many powerfull people behind Bush to let impeachment go through. Georgie has played his part and he will now be quietly pushed into obscurity to fade from peoples memory and the powers that be will groom someone else to play the part. The behind the scenes powerbrokers are the ones that "Good Men" should be on the watch for.

Camac

John Clements 
Posted: 24-Jul-2008, 08:23 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

QUOTE (Camac @ 24-Jul-2008, 08:52 AM)

JC.

Camac.

Slàinte,    

Patch    

Hi Dave;

JC

JC>
I am not saying that people should not sign petitions . What I am saying is that with the money and power behind Bush Jr. it will not happen. If he were to be impeached it would also splatter Cheney and that is a powerful dangerous man. Looking at it from my point Cheney was the puppet master and Georgie was Pinochio. No there are too many powerfull people behind Bush to let impeachment go through. Georgie has played his part and he will now be quietly pushed into obscurity to fade from peoples memory and the powers that be will groom someone else to play the part. The behind the scenes powerbrokers are the ones that "Good Men" should be on the watch for.

Camac

I’m aware of all that Dave, but the question still remains… When are we going to do somethimg about it? (When it’s too late?)

It has to start somewhere, because you know this is going to come to a fight anyway!

And you didn't answer the question,

JC
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 24-Jul-2008, 09:01 AM
Quote Post

Zodiac

QUOTE (John Clements @ 24-Jul-2008, 09:23 AM)

JC.

Camac.

Slàinte,    

Patch    

Hi Dave;

JC

JC>

Camac

I’m aware of all that Dave, but the question still remains… When are we going to do about it? (When it’s too late?)

It has to start somewhere, because you know this is going to come to a fight anyway!

JC

John my Friend;
It is not my place to sign it as I am not a citizen of the US but of Canada. I will voice an outsiders opinion but other than that I can do nothing.

Camac (David)

Patch 
Posted: 24-Jul-2008, 11:03 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

QUOTE (Camac @ 24-Jul-2008, 04:01 AM)
QUOTE (John Clements @ 24-Jul-2008, 09:23 AM)

JC.

Camac.

Slàinte,    

Patch    

Hi Dave;

JC

JC>

Camac

I’m aware of all that Dave, but the question still remains… When are we going to do about it? (When it’s too late?)

JC

John my Friend;
It is not my place to sign it as I am not a citizen of the US but of Canada. I will voice an outsiders opinion but other than that I can do nothing.

Camac (David)

I signed the petition but since Pelosi adjourned the House 8 days early I am not sure whether Kucinich got his time before the committee.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
John Clements 
Posted: 25-Jul-2008, 09:36 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

Good man Patch...

Impeachment hearings on C-Span now…

Who know?
JC
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 25-Jul-2008, 10:15 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Thanks, I want to see that!

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 25-Jul-2008, 03:36 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

I was surprised at the amount of bipartisan support the matter got today. I was also impressed with Bob Barr's (Libertarian candidate) support and explanation of his position. I do believe he just secured my vote in November.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
John Clements 
Posted: 25-Jul-2008, 08:27 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

QUOTE (Patch @ 25-Jul-2008, 04:36 PM)
I was surprised at the amount of bipartisan support the matter got today. I was also impressed with Bob Barr's (Libertarian candidate) support and explanation of his position. I do believe he just secured my vote in November.

Slàinte,    

Patch    

Hi Patch;

I like Bob Barr too. Where does he stand on a woman’s right to chose, and the separation of church and state?
I have to get that book “The Prosecution of George W Bush for Murder”. My guess is, it’s non fiction.

Good night man,
JC
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 26-Jul-2008, 11:01 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

I have heard little lately but within the last year they were planning on charging him with "crimes against humanity" in the international court. I doubt he is ever arrested for that but it will certainly limit his travel. From the impeachment hearing it appears we can try him for crimes against the people in this country though I do not think it has ever been done. This would be a good time to start!

As a Constitutional Conservative he would be against abortion (that can not be changed without a change in the Supreme Court) and should promote the separation of church and state. The Libertarians tend to take a bit of a softer view, especially on social issues. That probably is why the rank and file of the Libertarian party is not happy with Barr at the head of the party. The mail I get from them indicates he has their support though. This could be the best thing that ever happened to them.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]