Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Enter at own risk!

The Philosophy, Science & Religion forum has been created as an unmoderated forum. The issues discussed here can and will get very intense. Please show respect and appreciation to alternative views posted here. We appreciate your consideration.

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> God And E. T., What if...
Patch 
Posted: 25-Jul-2008, 10:22 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

QUOTE (Camac @ 25-Jul-2008, 04:56 AM)
QUOTE (John Clements @ 25-Jul-2008, 10:18 AM)
Dr. Edgar Mitchell (Apollo 14) tells the truth about UFO’s….

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RhNdxdveK7c

JC.

I watched some of the vid and I will agree on the fact that we are not alone. Not beacuse Mitchell says so but because it makes absolutely no sense that we are the only ones in the Universe. If we are then 'GOD" is playing one hell of a joke. As to us being visited. Well the jury is still out on that one. It is of course possible and if so I figure they took one good look around and said "FORGET IT"

David

I agree. We are More of a threat to ourselves than to E.T.'s for the time being. I just saw a show last night on the History channel about "reverse engineering" and UFO's. The timing and the surge in technology are interesting.

Slàinte,    

Patch    

PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 25-Jul-2008, 10:34 AM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

QUOTE (Patch @ 25-Jul-2008, 11:22 AM)
QUOTE (Camac @ 25-Jul-2008, 04:56 AM)
QUOTE (John Clements @ 25-Jul-2008, 10:18 AM)
Dr. Edgar Mitchell (Apollo 14) tells the truth about UFO’s….

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RhNdxdveK7c

JC.

I watched some of the vid and I will agree on the fact that we are not alone. Not beacuse Mitchell says so but because it makes absolutely no sense that we are the only ones in the Universe. If we are then 'GOD" is playing one hell of a joke. As to us being visited. Well the jury is still out on that one. It is of course possible and if so I figure they took one good look around and said "FORGET IT"

David

I agree. We are More of a threat to ourselves than to E.T.'s for the time being. I just saw a show last night on the History channel about "reverse engineering" and UFO's. The timing and the surge in technology are interesting.

Slàinte,    

Patch    

Patch;
I too have found the coincidence between Roswell and the surge in technology interesting.

Camac.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]