Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHazel

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #1
2,552,644 Gold!

King of CelticRadio!

Hello!

I've only been playing for a while, but I'd like to give some suggestions for the few things that slightly caught my attention.

Workers:
When deleting the number and not replacing it with a 0, the number stays at whichever it was before deletion. For instance, at the current version, you write in a number, click out of the input box, it updates how much it would cost, but if you delete the number without replacing it with a 0, it doesn't assume that there is supposed to be a 0 there and doesn't even register the change.
-I would like to suggest that there is a detection if/when the field of how many workers is empty.

A small quip is that I'd love a -1/+1 on the sides just so that when one already can click around, those could be done too. Possibly a +/all available (non-currently being allocated) workers/ button.

Under Missions for worker recruitment, would it be possible to input the minimum amount required above, under or somewhere in that space? As I've already started to see the increase (Currently at 4 recruited workers) to 380 minimum requirement.
The first I no longer remember, but I have tried doing it with the minimum with the second worker at the price of 260 and got 0 workers from it, but then put forth 800 or so and got 3 in one go.

Maybe I'll have some other suggestions at a later time, when I reach more of the game.
PMEmail Poster               
Milanin 
Posted: 11-Apr-2017, 08:22 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHazel

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #1
2,552,644 Gold!

King of CelticRadio!

With building construction, is it possible to implement a way to use other resources for the construction, which would be at a ratio?
Example:
Current:
Gold Mine
Produce a viable income for your kingdom through mining gold seams.

Gold: 15,000
Food: 5,000
Wood: 5,000
Time: 14 months

Suggestion:
When using less of a resource, like if you'd try using 14,000 Gold, you'd have to supply at a ratio of 2:1 or such for Food or Wood, causing it to be for example
Gold: 14,000
Food: 7,000
Wood: 5,000
Or
Food: 5,000
Wood: 7,000
Or
Food: 6,000
Wood: 6,000
etc.

Possibly by using sliders and a input box?
PMEmail Poster               
Milanin 
Posted: 16-May-2017, 01:17 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHazel

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #1
2,552,644 Gold!

King of CelticRadio!

A few extra researches would be nice.
Every time I click on the Research, I hope to see something, yet come up empty.
Like perhaps a infinite research that increases it's price like the recruitment of workers? Just a addition of like 0.01% to production or such. "Refining techniques".
Perhaps have threshold at which a 'breakthrough' of adding a 0.1% or so happens. Adding a chance element to it by doing random 1-100, between the three resources, which would then lower or increase the threshold of the lowest or highest random number's resource.
Ex:
Kingdom A has better woodcutters/carpenters than Kingdom B,
while B has better farming techniques.
Kingdom C also has better woodcutters,
but worse farmers than A,
while A's mining/trade is lower than either B or C.

This post has been edited by Milanin on 16-May-2017, 01:18 PM
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic Radio is a SonixFM radio station that is based in Canada. SonixFM and SonixCast provide music license coverage through SOCAN.
Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance Tavern, Ye O' Celtic Pub, Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics , Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With Chrome (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medieval Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt