Dade Emeraldstone 
Posted: 23-Aug-2008, 07:06 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Deer Park(Houston), Texas

male

Just got off the phone with my sickly aunt, wishing her a happy birthday. Sounded like she had fun.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
Leelee 
Posted: 24-Aug-2008, 09:35 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

Just downloaded some of my drawings and paintings in the members photoraphs in the general albums.
Please note that I have never taken any course whatsover and these are done only for my pleasure especially when I'm depressed.
So they're there for you to enjoy...hope you like them.

I am having my morning coffee, perusing posts and just finished viewing your Photos LOA. They are absolutely brilliant biggrin.gif thumbs_up.gif I especially love the Mystic Castle, Castle in the Sky, Sun Fire and of course, the Mountains smile.gif One can truely perceive that you love what you do thumbs_up.gif Some may be unfinished works, but are exquisite all on their own. Thanks soooo much for sharing and I look forward to viewing more samples of your awesome talent
wub.gif

Sitting in front of my computer with my nose stuffed with kleenex.
Did not have time to come in fast enough and my mouth was full of blood.
I don't know what happened...I was just sitting outside giving food to my little friend Picolo and my nose started bleeding like crazy.
I feel good now that it's out of my head, I did not feel well all morning.Maybe because of that dawn hot humid weather...God I can't wait for the snow to come.

Oh LOA, I pray for more comfortable weather to come your way. This type of weather that we are experiencing does make some suffer so. Take care of yourself and hope you don't experience any more of those episodes sad.gif
PM               
Camac
Posted: 24-Aug-2008, 09:54 AM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

sitting here finally being able to breathe with the A/C on. Damn Humidity, its a killer.

LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 24-Aug-2008, 10:25 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

female

QUOTE (Leelee @ 24-Aug-2008, 11:35 AM)
Just downloaded some of my drawings and paintings in the members photoraphs in the general albums.
Please note that I have never taken any course whatsover and these are done only for my pleasure especially when I'm depressed.
So they're there for you to enjoy...hope you like them.

I am having my morning coffee, perusing posts and just finished viewing your Photos LOA. They are absolutely brilliant biggrin.gif thumbs_up.gif I especially love the Mystic Castle, Castle in the Sky, Sun Fire and of course, the Mountains smile.gif One can truely perceive that you love what you do thumbs_up.gif Some may be unfinished works, but are exquisite all on their own. Thanks soooo much for sharing and I look forward to viewing more samples of your awesome talent
wub.gif

Sitting in front of my computer with my nose stuffed with kleenex.
Did not have time to come in fast enough and my mouth was full of blood.
I don't know what happened...I was just sitting outside giving food to my little friend Picolo and my nose started bleeding like crazy.
I feel good now that it's out of my head, I did not feel well all morning.Maybe because of that dawn hot humid weather...God I can't wait for the snow to come.

Oh LOA, I pray for more comfortable weather to come your way. This type of weather that we are experiencing does make some suffer so. Take care of yourself and hope you don't experience any more of those episodes sad.gif

Thank you very much for the nice words Leelee I'm glad you like them.
Though I haven't touch my brushes for awhile I would like to start again this fall.
And thanks for the concern,yes that kind of weather is just a darn killer for me.
I absolutely hate it,i have a complete lack of resistance to heat it's unbelievable, I feel like a ninny.

Thank you dear Leelee have a great day.

LOA smile.gif

--------------------
"Few men are brave:many become so through training and discipline."
Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strenght to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve
PM My Photo Album               
ogdenmusic 
Posted: 24-Aug-2008, 11:04 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Cincinnati, OHIO

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #39
214,826 Gold!

Playing the new Medival Kingdom and listening to CR

--------------------
GO KENTUCKY WILDCATS
PMEmail Poster               
ranger 
Posted: 24-Aug-2008, 11:53 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Western Kentucky

male

Recovering from the 10 mile road race a few of us ran this morning and about to see how far I've fallen behind in Medieval Kingdom.

--------------------
"...so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

'The Lord of the Rings' - Book one
PMEmail Poster               
Harlot 
Posted: 24-Aug-2008, 03:23 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern Michiagn USA

female

just played the game and looked up seen a spider big black thing had to kill it. I am sorry but deathly afraid of them fear.gif fear.gif fear.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Hopes are towers in the skies Dreams are wings taking flight

The Boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best Shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends and the other begins

Photobucket

SLAINTE
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Leelee 
Posted: 24-Aug-2008, 04:06 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

female

I have returned from being treated to a wonderful Brunch @ The Raddisson. It was amazing biggrin.gif To top it all off, we had a live Harp Player to listen to while we dined. What a Treat biggrin.gif

I just completed emailing my Sister-in-Law the Holiday pics, perusing posts and listening to some VideoCelt Songs note.gif thumbs_up.gif
PM               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 24-Aug-2008, 04:13 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Finish supper and reading posts here and there.
PM My Photo Album               
ctbard 
Posted: 24-Aug-2008, 04:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Connecticut

female

Taking a quick break from visiting my husband in the hospital, it's been ages since I've been on-line it seems.

--------------------
The devil whispered behind the leaves, it's pretty but is it art?
Rudyard Kipling
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
ranger 
Posted: 24-Aug-2008, 09:44 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Western Kentucky

male

Just got back from The Irish Tenors' concert. It was absolutely fantastic! They played at the Filene Center at the Wolf Trap National Park just outside the DC area. It is an open air setting. It is the only National Park dedicated to the Performing Arts. The setting was beautiful and the nice breeze only added to it. Did I mention that the Irish Tenors were fantastic??? The ONLY drawback was that they did not perform The Fields of Athenry. sad.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Leelee 
Posted: 25-Aug-2008, 01:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

female

Just got back from The Irish Tenors' concert. It was absolutely fantastic! They played at the Filene Center at the Wolf Trap National Park just outside the DC area. It is an open air setting. It is the only National Park dedicated to the Performing Arts. The setting was beautiful and the nice breeze only added to it. Did I mention that the Irish Tenors were fantastic??? The ONLY drawback was that they did not perform The Fields of Athenry.  sad.gif

Glad you had the opportunity to see them smile.gif thumbs_up.gif

I am breaking for a late lunch...I think I will disappear & read some LOTR....crazy Mondays rolleyes.gif
PM               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 25-Aug-2008, 01:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Having fun reading some posts....
PM My Photo Album               
Camac
Posted: 25-Aug-2008, 01:47 PM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

Thinking maybe I'll have a steak. I can't though. Don't get my store bought teeth until tomorrow.

stevenpd 
Posted: 25-Aug-2008, 01:56 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

Reading posts, thinking of the online game, strategizing work projects, listening to CR, planning the immediate future, thinking of things to be done . . . .

Now, a good steak sounds just fine to me. Just one more thing to think about.

--------------------

user posted image

Vote in the 2018 Music Awards

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer "am I worth dying for?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]