Posted: 27-Dec-2008, 09:29 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacWillow

Realm: 127.0.0.1

male

apparently your "honor" is CRAP since you HAVE launched an attack against Clan MacInnes! I do not think you will like the outcome of this.

TEAR HIM UP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loxinthe joined MacInnes AFTER I attacked him. At the time of the attacks, he was a member of no clan. There was no treaty between him and myself. He was warned via in-game message of impending "worker relocation" 24 (real-life) hours prior to the raids. He responded to the messages before I attacked, so he was aware they were to occur.

Where's the problem?

Oh! Is that so? And how come you know so much about MY actions sir? I will let you know that I've worked my way up by yes attacks upon others but by hard work and building slowly my kingdom NOT by attacking smaller inexperience players

The last major attack in which you participated was against McRoach on Dec 7. He was indeed a smaller player than yourself, and as a result of the attacks he continues to be one. This is the attack which moved you into the first place ranking in case you forgot.
From the "strategy message" sent by stevenpd prior to the attacks:
"Lady-of-Avalon of the Isle of Avalon 73,089 1:2:3 Clan MacInnes 36,545 EDT Bob 2 McRoach 55492 1:8:17 15 "
Your score at that time was 73,089 and McRoach's was 55,492. Last I checked, 55,492 was less than 73,089.

How are we going to define a player as inexperienced? The majority of the workers I acquired from loxinthe were assigned tasks, they were not idle. In this thread he states that what he did was deliberate, and not a glitch. That tells me that he knew how to play the game.
He had been playing long enough to be out of the game's "new player protection" time and was deliberately in first place.

Again, why is it a problem when I attack someone ranked ABOVE me, but it's completely acceptable when you attack someone ranked BELOW yourself?

--------------------
I have two modes: wiseass and dumbass. Mode is determined by current blood alcohol level.

Drinking is a sport. In order to be competitive, you must practice on a regular basis. Although you can practice alone, it is much more fun to practice with friends. If you're out of shape and practice too hard, you will regret it the next day.

Life is a disease. It is sexually transmitted and always terminal.
PMEmail Poster               
Dogshirt 
Posted: 27-Dec-2008, 10:25 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

apparently your "honor" is CRAP since you HAVE launched an attack against Clan MacInnes! I do not think you will like the outcome of this.

loxinthe joined MacInnes AFTER I attacked him. At the time of the attacks, he was a member of no clan. There was no treaty between him and myself. He was warned via in-game message of impending "worker relocation" 24 (real-life) hours prior to the raids. He responded to the messages before I attacked, so he was aware they were to occur.

Where's the problem?

Where's the problem? HMMMMMMM..... How about the attack you launched at me last night, a member of Clan Mac from the beginning days? What about the treaty you so blatantly ignored and then so piously espoused in that post?
Because I believed we had a treaty AND a Holiday truce I didn't go to holiday mode before leaving for my holiday weekend. If I hadn't checked in from my friends computer, I would have come home from my trip to a wasted country.
It would seem that TREATY and TRUCE mean far different things in your part of the world!

I will say it again, your "honor" is CRAP! pooh.gif fyou.gif

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Hoka Hey!
The more Liberals I meet, the more I like my dogs!
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
subhuman 
Posted: 27-Dec-2008, 12:04 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacWillow

male

How about the attack you launched at me last night

What are you talking about? The only person I have attacked since October was loxinthe.

Because I believed we had a treaty AND a Holiday truce I didn't go to holiday mode before leaving for my holiday weekend. If I hadn't checked in from my friends computer, I would have come home from my trip to a wasted country.

Do you have battle results you can share to back this up? Because I haven't seen any.

While UDB and MacInnes have had a long-standing treaty, I am completely unaware of any Holiday Truce. This is the first I am hearing about it, if there was some sort of agreement among players to not attack each other over the Holidays, please in the future make me aware of such agreements before the event in question.
PMEmail Poster               
loxinthe 
Posted: 27-Dec-2008, 12:36 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacIvy

male

Despite whatever treaties or truces, you have shown your bloodthirsty aims and willingness to cut down any that might have more success than you. There must be dishonorable scum to have honor in the world. You are dishonorable in that these attacks were unprovoked.

I was blissfully unaware of your existence before your message so callously informing me that due to my lack of military, you would be relocating my workers. Then you laid waste to my buildings, my armies, and my assigned workers. I have always been and will always someone who values hard work and success not achieved by the destruction of another.

I see no problem with attacks to defend another, to retaliate against wrongs committed (like your unprovoked attack), or to protect another weaker kingdom. Because your attack was nothing more than a self serving grasp at power and resources that you were too lazy to work for yourself, then yes you have no honor.

This is not a debate of what is allowed to happen, and again I expected to have some disreputable, greedy, war-monger target me. Again I did what I did trusting my allies would defend me in my efforts to rule my kingdom as I saw fit. Now I know where you stand, and even if you have signed treaties have no doubt that you would flaunt them if you felt you could win the war that would ensue.

Lord Loxinthe Avshtar.
Martyr to Find the Dishonorable Greed Driven War-Mongers
PMEmail Poster               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 27-Dec-2008, 01:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

QUOTE (subhuman @ 27-Dec-2008, 10:29 AM)

Where's the problem?

The last major attack in which you participated was against McRoach on Dec 7. He was indeed a smaller player than yourself, and as a result of the attacks he continues to be one. This is the attack which moved you into the first place ranking in case you forgot.
From the "strategy message" sent by stevenpd prior to the attacks:
"Lady-of-Avalon of the Isle of Avalon 73,089 1:2:3 Clan MacInnes 36,545 EDT Bob 2 McRoach 55492 1:8:17 15 "
Your score at that time was 73,089 and McRoach's was 55,492. Last I checked, 55,492 was less than 73,089.

How are we going to define a player as inexperienced? The majority of the workers I acquired from loxinthe were assigned tasks, they were not idle. In this thread he states that what he did was deliberate, and not a glitch. That tells me that he knew how to play the game.
He had been playing long enough to be out of the game's "new player protection" time and was deliberately in first place.

Again, why is it a problem when I attack someone ranked ABOVE me, but it's completely acceptable when you attack someone ranked BELOW yourself?

You are "out of order" sir and I'm simply not interested in your infernal crying either from you and the others.

As far as I'm concerned this subject is closed.

Thank you,

Lady of Avalon

--------------------
"Few men are brave:many become so through training and discipline."
Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strenght to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve
PMRead My Blog View My Photographs               
subhuman 
Posted: 27-Dec-2008, 02:30 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacWillow

male

You are "out of order" sir and I'm simply not interested in your infernal crying either from you and the others.

First, you're the one crying here. You're crying "foul" when I attack a player ranked above me- yet you can attack those below you with impunity?

What qualifies as being out of order? What have I done wrong here? You accuse me of picking on smaller people, yet he was ranked above me. You make claims that you got where you are from hard work (since when does clicking a mouse qualify as hard work anyway?) and not by picking on smaller players, yet the fact is that you did indeed attack smaller players to achieve your current ranking.

What you're accusing me of doing, you yourself did.

What gives you the right to make unfounded accusations about someone, then declare the matter closed when they try to defend themselves from a verbal assault?
PMEmail Poster               
Dogshirt 
Posted: 27-Dec-2008, 02:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

How about the attack you launched at me last night

What are you talking about? The only person I have attacked since October was loxinthe.

Do you have battle results you can share to back this up? Because I haven't seen any.

While UDB and MacInnes have had a long-standing treaty, I am completely unaware of any Holiday Truce. This is the first I am hearing about it, if there was some sort of agreement among players to not attack each other over the Holidays, please in the future make me aware of such agreements before the event in question.

I do not have battle results as I put myself in holiday mode as soon as I posted your attack in my Clan forums. I'm sure that you recalled them when you found you couldn't get in. I did not state that you attacked me but that you had launched an attack at me. However, one is the same as the other, and as I said earlier, you will not like how this plays out!

beer_mug.gif

LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 27-Dec-2008, 02:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

QUOTE (subhuman @ 27-Dec-2008, 03:30 PM)
First, you're the one crying here.  You're crying "foul" when I attack a player ranked above me- yet you can attack those below you with impunity?

What qualifies as being out of order?  What have I done wrong here?  You accuse me of picking on smaller people, yet he was ranked above me.  You make claims that you got where you are from hard work (since when does clicking a mouse qualify as hard work anyway?) and not by picking on smaller players, yet the fact is that you did indeed attack smaller players to achieve your current ranking.

What you're accusing me of doing, you yourself did.

What gives you the right to make unfounded accusations about someone, then declare the matter closed when they try to defend themselves from a verbal assault?

Received: 26-Dec-2008 04:42am
Subject: easy pickins

loxinthe (1:2:1) has zero forces left, is easy pickins if you're looking for workers.

You know well my lord subhuman that rank had nothing to do with your attack and like I said...attacking is one thing but what gives me the right sir is this above which is not "unfounded"... you bragged about attacking someone smaller then you.

And that is why I consider the matter close it is because of your infernal crybaby attitude and always try to look like the victim when others only post their opinions about a matter.

LOA
PMRead My Blog View My Photographs               
subhuman 
Posted: 27-Dec-2008, 04:04 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacWillow

male

you bragged about attacking someone smaller then you.

To start, please stop claiming I did things I haven't done. I'm not bragging; I regularly send copies of army status reports to two other players. That's what this is- a status report. Nothing more, nothing less. As it was not sent to you, that means someone forwarded it to you. If that person does not forward you the other status reports, that is beyond my control.
Where do you see me bragging about attacking him? Bragging would be something along the lines of "boy, I really kicked his ass" or something like that.

I received similar messages from your clan cheiftain after your attacks on McRoach; should I also interpret that as bragging about attacking someone smaller than yourself?

Alright, fine. You didn't approve of me attacking loxinthe. I get it. Just expect some righteous indignation next time you attack a lower-ranked player.

I do not have battle results as I put myself in holiday mode as soon as I posted your attack in my Clan forums. I'm sure that you recalled them when you found you couldn't get in. I did not state that you attacked me but that you had launched an attack at me. However, one is the same as the other, and as I said earlier, you will not like how this plays out!

The game will not allow you to enter Holiday Mode when an army is marching towards you; I have tried it myself in the past.

I'm stating flat-out unconditionally that I have never attacked or tried to attack any member of MacInnes.*

*as stated before, the attacks I made against loxinthe were before he joined that clan
PMEmail Poster               
Dogshirt 
Posted: 27-Dec-2008, 05:29 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

The game will not allow you to enter Holiday Mode when an army is marching towards you; I have tried it myself in the past.

I'm stating flat-out unconditionally that I have never attacked or tried to attack any member of MacInnes.*

*as stated before, the attacks I made against loxinthe were before he joined that clan

Yes you can enter holiday with troops on the way. You can't if they are in your your country.
As for your next statement, BULL-FORKING-SH!T! You launched your troops at me and that sir is the same damn thing! Do not try to hide behind semantics, it is a lame excuse.

beer_mug.gif

subhuman 
Posted: 27-Dec-2008, 08:37 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacWillow

male

Well, if you can enter holiday mode when troops are on the way things have changed recently. Nice to know, this means that nobody can ever be attacked, as all they need to do is enter holiday mode before enemy troops arrive. Kinda defeats the point of the game, no?

Launching troops at a kingdom, IMO, qualifies as "trying to attack" them- I'm not hiding behind semantics; I have made no moves against any members of MacInnes. I *still* have no idea what you're talking about as far as claiming I launched an attack at you.
PMEmail Poster               
Dogshirt 
Posted: 27-Dec-2008, 11:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

Launching troops at a kingdom, IMO, qualifies as "trying to attack" them- I'm not hiding behind semantics; I have made no moves against any members of MacInnes. I *still* have no idea what you're talking about as far as claiming I launched an attack at you.

Last night, 9:49 PM unread news; an army is on it's way from YOUR country!
You STILL have no idea? You are either a liar or a moron, possibly both.
subhuman 
Posted: 27-Dec-2008, 11:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacWillow

male

Now I'm really confused; if it's unread news how did you know last night that it happened? If you read the news last night, then it should have been deleted automatically. On top of that, I did not send any armies at you.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and point out that we are using a game that's still quite buggy and under development. There have been reports of lost messages and donations before; can we accept the possibility that a system message that should have been sent to loxinthe was sent to you instead?
PMEmail Poster               
olorin 
Posted: 28-Dec-2008, 02:46 AM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
176,549 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

I hope for future "targets" I have allowed subhuman and olorin to overcome their bloodlusts and craving for violence. Nevertheless, they destroyed everything in my kingdom

OK, for the record here. I never attacked this guy as he claims. Yes, I sent one army to him with the intent of obtaining workers, and I sent him mail very clearly stating my intent.
I got too sleepy and went to bed shortly thereafter. When I awoke I found my army setting at his borders and him within the confines of clan MacIn, so per our treaty I recalled my army. That was and is the extent of my involvement in this situation.

I played no part in his distruction, though it's seeming more and more that he brought the majority of it upon himself [IMO]. He wasn't ready to play with the big dogs and should have climbed the ranks like everyone else had to. But that is not for me to decide, I'm staying out of this one. fart.gif

--------------------
Slŕinte,
Olórin of Valinor
-----------------------------------------
You can't regret what you don't decide - Shimon Moore
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 28-Dec-2008, 02:59 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Wise, VA

male

This seems to be a reoccuring theme in this game, whenever someone is attacked, as attacks are part of the game, there is always someone complaining about being the attacked, but should they turn around and attack someone, they see no harm in it.

People here really need to get a grip on this game, war is not always HONORABLE. IMO there is no such thing as being honorable in war, one way or the other you are attacking someone and threatening their homeland and lives. How in the hell is it that warning someone you are about to destroy everything they've worked for made out to be honorable? Hey just wanted to let you know I was going to kill you and everyone around you hope you don't care, best of luck in the future. Give me a break people, war is just that, full on battle, winner take all, fight to the death or surrender. We're not playing chess here. Get over yourselves, and get with the game. For those of you who just want to be peaceful and watch the gold pile up under your throne, then you are the reason these attacks are happening. You do NOTHING in this game or for this game except horde the things the ones actually enjoying the game.

I'm upset more of those people haven't been attacked and their gold raided. I think something should be done about that, use it or lose it. There should be a declaration of war brought upon all of those doing so, and whenever someone comes on to these forums and complains about being attacked unjustly and unfairly and calling people disrespectful and barbaric, LOOK AT THE GAME YOU ARE PLAYING!!!! it is a medieval game for Christ's sake!!!! Power was taken in those days, not voted on.

Consider this a FORMAL WARNING to all in this game, that with the exception of my fellow clan members and those that I am in alliance with, I will begin to throw my forces upon your doorstep, and each time I see you post in here complaining of it, I will send yet another army, or ask one of my brethern to send one of theirs.
To those of you who enjoy this game for what it should be, I invite you to do the same, and should I be attacked by any of you do not expect to see me crying because I've lost part of my kingdom, if you look at the past posts you will see I took it all in good sport when i was attacked by an entire clan, and actually acknowledged said clan on a job well done. YOu should all try to do the same.

Open war shall be upon all who are not friends of the Bruce!!!!

Lord Shenaniganz247 of Kincardine
Chieftain, Clan Bruce
1:5:1

--------------------
ALBA GU BRATH
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]