Posted: 08-Sep-2008, 05:39 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

female

QUOTE (Harlot @ 08-Sep-2008, 07:35 PM)
I don't now how old everyone is here that are playing THE GAME but have you ever heard of Pearl Harbor? My father's brother was there died trying to get to his plane.My father joined he had told me shortly after that.You don't think about what time it is or if it's going to make some country mad,they were fighting for what... Freedom. Just a little History lesson.

Play the game and please lets all have fun with it This isn't real life or we would all be dead by now.

I cannot agree more my dear Harlot but it seems that some people are strong headed and just can't take the heat without becoming animals...it is sad to see that you have to remind adult to act in a proper manner over a game...but then again when one look at sports fans on television nothing surprise me anymore...

It's a freaking game and let's have fun with it, I don't understand what is all that fuss about????

LOA

--------------------
"Few men are brave:many become so through training and discipline."
Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strenght to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve
PMRead My Blog View My Photographs               
Rindy 
Posted: 08-Sep-2008, 07:03 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

Hey everyone, I intended for this thread to say, I am leaving the games due to the negativity it was causing within myself. I am the type to stress over small stuff and this added to my list, so I wanted to tell you all I am bowing out "quitting"

The banning of whom ever and why has nothing to do with my post at all. No one else was the cause what so ever and when the time is right for me I will play this wonderful game again. I do want to say thanks Celtic Radio for this amazing game...now on with the game..

Slainte to all of you beer_mug.gif

PMEmail Poster               
Sekhmet 
Posted: 08-Sep-2008, 07:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Pittsburgh-ish, Pennsylvania

female

Let me just say a few things.

One, [Removed] and [Removed] were banned, and not all of the details are for public consumption, nor are they open to comment.

Two, we welcome new members to the game and forums, but stirring the pot will not be tolerated. There's a lot more to the site and forums than this game, and you are most welcome to participate and enjoy yourselves, but creating accounts for the sole purpose of instigating or perpetuating a fight isn't going to stick around long. You have been warned.

Three, this may be an unmoderated forum, but you are still subject to the terms of service. There is a vast difference between in-game posturing and things getting personal. Taking it off the forums is unacceptable as well.

Four, this is a game. This is a game. This is a game. Please treat it as such.

As you were.
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
subhuman 
Posted: 08-Sep-2008, 07:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacWillow

Realm: 127.0.0.1

male

I also want to comment on freedom of speech as it applies at any private location: it doesn't.
Freedom of Speech only applies on public property, which the vast majority of online sites are not.
Nowhere are communication such as were recently sent to Shenaniganz protected.

--------------------
I have two modes: wiseass and dumbass. Mode is determined by current blood alcohol level.

Drinking is a sport. In order to be competitive, you must practice on a regular basis. Although you can practice alone, it is much more fun to practice with friends. If you're out of shape and practice too hard, you will regret it the next day.

Life is a disease. It is sexually transmitted and always terminal.
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 08-Sep-2008, 07:22 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

I read a little about the game when it first started and decided to pass. I guess I am glad I did.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 08-Sep-2008, 07:50 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
223,546 Gold!

I'll just wanted to add on the banning that occurred: It is not totally related to the game itself but on the desire of Celtic Radio to protect its members from certain behavior that we deemed could be unhealthy and unsafe for the general reputation of the forum and community.

We of course, make no representation or warranties, after all, its a little difficult to review, control and monitor hundreds of posts a day. But when we do discover an issue we will try to act in the best interests of the general community.

In fact, as we have stated many times in the past, we would rather lose a thousand members than to allow people to purposedly deceive members or to create the illusion of a situation which is not true. In the latest instance we actually refunded this members total member subscription, even though they used the system, we just did not feel it was worth any sort of argument.

Maybe that is not a good business decision, but then again, we are not guided by business principles, but by the desire to just create a safe, fun and entertaining web community.

Perhaps someday the Kingdoms will unite and we will speak with one voice to root out the dark evil that seems to have spread over Medieval Kingdom.

Ok, I think I am being sucked into the game....someday take my keyboard away please! angel_not.gif

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteRead My Blog View My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Skeleman 
Posted: 08-Sep-2008, 07:53 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacHolly

Realm: North Carolina

male

QUOTE (subhuman @ 08-Sep-2008, 08:20 PM)
I also want to comment on freedom of speech as it applies at any private location: it doesn't.
Freedom of Speech only applies on public property, which the vast majority of online sites are not.
Nowhere are communication such as were recently sent to Shenaniganz protected.

Another thing that people need to realize is even in public places freedom of speech does not equal speech free of consequences.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C. S. Lewis

"The Enrichment Center promises to always provide a safe testing environment. In dangerous testing environments, the Enrichment Center promises to always provide useful advice. For instance, the floor here will kill you. Try to avoid it." - GlaDOS - Portal
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]