|Yearly Fund Raising Drive
| Men Are Happier
, What do you expect from such simple crea
Posted: 01-Sep-2006, 09:19 AM
| here is an intresting study just in.
MEN Are Just Happier
What do you expect from such simple creatures?
1. Your last name stays put.
2. The garage is all yours. (notice i am being squeezed out of mine though)
3. Wedding plans take care of themselves.
4. Chocolate is just another snack.
5. You can be President.
6. You can never be pregnant.
7. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
8. You can wear NO shirt to a water park.
9. Car mechanics tell you the truth.
10. The world is your urinal.
11. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.
12. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
13. Same work, more pay.
14. Wrinkles add character.
15. Wedding dress $5000; Tux rental-$100.
16. The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.
17. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
18. One mood all the time.
19. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
20. You know stuff about tanks.
21. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
22. You can open all your own jars.
23. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
24. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
25. Your underwear is $7.95 for a three-pack.
26. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
27. You almost never have strap problems in public.
28. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
29. Everything on your face stays its original color.
30. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
31. You only have to shave your face and neck.
32. You can play with toys all your life.
33. Your belly usually hides your big hips.
34. One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons.
35. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.
36. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife.
37. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache..
38. You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.
No wonder men are happier.
jimwww.greyaengus.com"If I say something that can be interpreted in two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, I meant it the other way."often in error, never in doubt.if guns kill people then my pencil mis-spells words
quote: larry the cable guysometimes what ya think ya want
isnt what ya thought ya wanted
till ya get what ya thought ya wanted
and then what ya had is gone....
Posted: 01-Sep-2006, 11:20 AM
Reader of souls, vision seeker, TROLL
Group: Super Moderator
Realm: The frontier of Penn's Woods
I always though it was because we only had basic needs:
Sex, food, sex, drink, sex , sleep, sex, reading material in the john, sex, peace and quite, sex, and a partner that could provide all of the above.
I support the separation of church and hate!
IMAGINATION - the freest and largest nation in the world!
One can not profess to be of "GOD" and show intolerence and prejudice towards the beliefs of others.
Am fear nach gleidh na h–airm san t–sith, cha bhi iad aige ’n am a’ chogaidh.
He that keeps not his arms in time of peace will have none in time of war.
"We're all in this together , in the parking lot between faith and fear" ... O.C.M.S.
“Beasts feed; man eats; only the man of intellect knows how to eat well.”
"Without food we are nothing, without history we are lost." - SHADOWS
Is iomadh duine laghach a mhill an Creideamh.
Religion has spoiled many a good man.
The clan MacEwen
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
(2)  2
All radio music is hosted and broadcast by Radionomy.com. All licenses and royalties are provided by Radionomy through the producer agreement.
© Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance Tavern, Ye O' Celtic Pub, Celt-Rock-Radio.
Celtic Graphics ©, Cari Buziak
Link to CelticRadio.net
Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medieval Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt