aklassie 
Posted: 17-Feb-2002, 07:12 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Texas

female

When I open the celticradio.net page I'm unable to down load the menu.  What can I do?

--------------------
"They That Wait Upon The LORD,
Shall Renew Their Strength,
They Shall Mount Up With Wings
As Eagels,
They Shall Run,
And Not Be Werry;
They Shall Walk,
And Not Faint." ISAIAH 40:31
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
  Posted: 18-Feb-2002, 10:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
225,541 Gold!

Thats a big problem if you can not access our menu. Are you still having this issue.

One resolution is to refresh the page and see if the menu loads.

We are currently looking into a menu replacement. However, our current menu applet is one of the fastest loading menu applets. Unless it is giving people alot of problems, we would like to keep it for atleast a few months.

If you are still have an issue, please let us know as we might move up the date on the "menu replacement project"

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
aklassie 
Posted: 19-Feb-2002, 09:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Texas

female

Sometimes I can get it.  Sunday I tried refreshing it, closing the window and reopening it.  I got it to work one time.  But of course it was after our chat time.  (cry)  Today, I opened it, it didn't down load the menu.  I opedned another window, it downloaded in the second window.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 20-Feb-2002, 06:37 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
225,541 Gold!

Yeah, I think we need to look into replacing that menu applet. Little tempermental! There also might be an issue with apple macontosh users which I have not been able to verify.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
  Posted: 22-Feb-2002, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
225,541 Gold!

Good news on our menu issues.

We have in the works a DHTML menu system. So what is a DHTML menu system you may ask? Thats a good question! I'm not entirely sure myself, but I can tell you that if you ever saw some of those fancy, transparent, graphically type low bandwidth menu systems on other websites, thats what it is.

Did that make any sense? Will hopefully have a first release ready by Saturday February 23rd. Oh, and did I mention that this new menu system will be completely compatible with PCS, MACS and the majority of all browsers including IE, netscape, opera, etc.

Thanks AK for bring this to light. This is just another example how you all are helping build a better Highlander Radio!

(*)
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]