tsargent62 
Posted: 21-Dec-2007, 11:47 AM
Quote Post

Lord Socknoggle

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Lake Orion, Michigan

male

*Marvin's empathic senses tells him that the beautiful young knight is concerned for Leenie's safety. He reaches out to her telepathically... *

Sisterknight, it's Marvin. Please don't be concerned for Leenie. I give you my word of honor that she is in no danger. Open your mind, that place were a small, quiet voice whispers. You can use that to communicate with Leenie. That way you can both be re-assured.

--------------------

Cheers!
Todd

Normal is a relative term. For some reason it is not a term my relatives use to describe me.

PMEmail Poster               
pretentiouswombat 
Posted: 21-Dec-2007, 12:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Georgia

female

Alrighty then, bartender - how about some eggnog to get us in the holiday spirit and I'll start explaining the rules to this here game.

But first, don't you think we need more players, Jester? Let's see if we can get a couple more folks around the table and we'll get started.

--------------------
Check out my new blog at www.dilettantesdilemma.blogspot.com
Patti, The Celtic Pretentious Wombat

Feel the Teal! The year is 1599, and a new musical sensation is sweeping the youth of England! Dude! Life is Good! Visit The Lost Boys Online
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
leenie 
Posted: 21-Dec-2007, 04:27 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Devil Riders
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Illinois

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #35
39,639 Gold!

* Leenie allows Marvin's thoughts to ease the tension she is feeling. Becoming more used to floating outside her body, Leenie looks around the pub at the other people. Jester and Wombat are setting up to play some kind of cards. Sisterknight is staying close to Lady Marti near the fireplace. There is some other presence felt in the pub. Something menacing only Leenie can feel. Perhaps those aren't drum beats, but what....
"Marvin..quick, show me what you want to show me, I have a feeling I'll be needed elsewhere soon."
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
tsargent62 
Posted: 21-Dec-2007, 05:11 PM
Quote Post

Lord Socknoggle

ZodiacBirch

male

*Marvin thinks to himself "My, now that she's relaxed she's getting impatient" and chuckles to himself. He abruptly stops when he notices that Leenie is nervous again, but for a different reason.*

I'm sensing that you are very concerned about something in the pub, but I can't tell what. Perhaps we should try this again later.

*Marvin looks deeply into Leenie's eyes, trying to discern what is troubling her, but she seems to have erected some kind of barrier. Now alarmed, he quickly lowers them back into their bodies. He lifts his hands from Leenie's and breaks the connection between them."

Leenie, what's wrong?
PMEmail Poster               
leenie 
Posted: 21-Dec-2007, 05:29 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #35
39,639 Gold!

"Marvin, when I was out of my body, I was open to any memories that I may have buried because they were too powerful to deal with." Leenie said looking at Marvin. "I can't explain yet about the drumming, but I felt a powerful evil presence come into the pub."
"I'm not so sure we should try the Slinomar again just yet, Maybe one of the other pub goers would like a try?"

*Visibly shaken Leenie asks for something to settle her nerves* "Hamm, If you would...how about a wee dram?"

Turning to Marvin, Leenie says, "I'm sorry that I've ruined your fun. It was really interesting at first."
tsargent62 
Posted: 21-Dec-2007, 06:34 PM
Quote Post

Lord Socknoggle

ZodiacBirch

male

No, no, don't worry about it. I've used the Slinomar many times. Besides, I completely understand about powerful memories coming to the surface. And feeling an evil presence would shake anyone up. I'm more concerned about you right now. You don't look so well.
PMEmail Poster               
leenie 
Posted: 21-Dec-2007, 09:14 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #35
39,639 Gold!

"No, really I'll be fine in a minute. Didn't you feel or hear anything, Marvin?" asks Leenie.
"I haven't been feeling quite myself since that dark man came into the pub." she confides to the Martian. "And for the life of me I don't know why."

"Maybe I just need to take my mind off of it by listening to some good music for a while." "Perhaps Lady Marti and Sisterknight would grace us all with a song."

"Do you dance Marvin?" Leenie asks with a returning twinkle in her eye.
tsargent62 
Posted: 22-Dec-2007, 08:47 PM
Quote Post

Lord Socknoggle

ZodiacBirch

male

Why yes I do! Actually, I was the Martian swing dance champ.

*Leaning closer to Leenie* I think that dark man was watching you. I think he recognized you from somewhere. You know, we Martians are empathic. I did not sense any malevolence in him, but I sensed that he comes in contact with evil on a regular basis. I don't think you have anything to fear from him, but I would be wary.

Anyways, enough of the heavy stuff, we need to get some music going and dance!
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 23-Dec-2007, 02:36 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
254,153 Gold!

test

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
leenie 
Posted: 23-Dec-2007, 05:22 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #35
39,639 Gold!

*Leenie wanders over to the table where Wombat and the Jester are setting up to play*

"How exactly do you play this game of yours Wombat?" asks Leenie as she slowly sips her drink. "How many people do you need to play?"

marti64 
Posted: 23-Dec-2007, 05:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: Worcester, Massachusetts

female

As Lady Marti listens to SisterKnight play her Whistle, she takes her new shiny giutar out of its case, and strums along in time......

yet, she wonders about the little green man...and what happened to leenieww......."I wonder if he can see what would have been...." Lady wonders out loud.....
But not wanting to think of that now, she continues on playing.....

--------------------
]AN EXCERPT FROM A POEM THAT I WROTE ON 10/11/07

WE CAN'T CHANGE WHAT WE HAVE DONE....
BUT ONLY TAKE A LESSON FROM EACH EXPERIENCE
AND MAKE THE MOST OF EACH MINUTE THAT WE HAVE LEFT
AND TELL OURELVES THAT IT IS OK TO LIVE, LAUGH AND CRY.....
PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE ALL WORK TOGETHER
TO GIVE US WHAT WE CAN AND SHOULD EXPERIENCE
AND WE NEED TO CHERISH ALL OF THE TIME
THAT WE SPEND WITH OURSELVES AND OTHERS MAKING THE MOST OF THE SPECIAL MEMORIES THAT ARE OURS..
AND THE ONES THAT WE HAVE YET TO CREATE WITH THE PEOPLE THAT WE HAVEN'T MET!!!!![/SIZE]
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
leenie 
Posted: 28-Dec-2007, 06:40 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #35
39,639 Gold!

*Finished with her drink, Leenie realizes how exhausted she is and decides to call it a day.*

Bidding everyone in the pub farewell, she leaves through the doors into the night.
jime307 
Posted: 01-Jan-2008, 06:50 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: Jackson Hole, Wyoming USA

male

hrmm.. what to do thinks the jester in his mind, glancing at the deck of cards that sat before him on the table

--------------------

St. Patrick's Day countdown banner
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
The Wizard of BC 
Posted: 01-Jan-2008, 08:02 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Victoria, BC

male

As Leenie steps out of the Pub the Wizard speaks to her from out of the shadow of the building. "Leenie, Dear, I wish you had been able to stay within. I have been watching over you this evening. Within the Pub you would have been perfectly safe. I have placed a protection over it. And inside you have friends whom you have know for a long time and trust."

He glances furtively up and down the street. His eyes never leaving her for more than a second but always watchful.

His dark cape is flecked with snow, the large brim of his hat keeps his face in shadow, and if he had not spoken Leenie would not have known he was there. To her it seemed that the color of his clothing acted like a camoflauge blending perfectly into the background. But it was more than that. The edges of his form seemed indistinct and fuzzy. Almost as if he were made of thick smoke.

"Marvin is not the evil you felt while with him. I know what happened upset you. I can feel your fear. But you may put that fear aside now. You have a great power within you. You would not really need Marvin to to do what you did tonight."

From under his cloak the Wizard brings a gnarled staff. I glows with a dim and soft bluish light.

"Leenie, this staff shows me power. It glows now because of your power. It glows with the love you have for your friends."

The Wizard tucks the staff back under his cloak and the darkness again envelops him. It seems his voice is coming directly out of the wall.

"Believe me when I say Leenie, there is nothing on this earth as powerful as your love. No charms, hexes or spells can harm you as long as you hold that love within yourself."

"I will watch over your friends now. Go and get some rest. We will talk again when you have had some time to think and remember."

--------------------
Steve Ashton
Owner/Kiltmaker

2nd Laird of Lochcaber
www.freedomkilts.com
"I wear the Kilt because;
Swish + Swagger = Swoon"
leenie 
Posted: 12-Jan-2008, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #35
39,639 Gold!

Feeling well rested, Leenie steps up to the Pub door and peers in......

WELL...no one here...how can that be? and it a Saturday too. Perhaps I'll wait a little while to see if anyone shows up.

Asking Hamm for a wee dram to warm her up, she settles next to the fireplace to wait.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]