Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Illinois

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #35
37,367 Gold!

*Leenie turns to look at Marvin as he takes a seat next to her* She laughs when he asks about Wombat, "Poor thing wasn't tired,but had never had Guinness before and over indulged". * Hearing Marvin then ask about the dark man made a chill race up her spine. Not knowing how to answer she said nothing...*
*She looks down at an object Marvin has pulled out of his pocket. How beautiful...all those colors, like liquid rainbows moving to an unheard beat. Reaching out and picking it up she hears what sounds like drums coming from inside. As she holds it , warmth starts to radiate from the cube. Darkness slowly closes in around Leenie as the cube sends her on a journey only she and Marvin can see.*
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
tsargent62 
Posted: 14-Dec-2007, 08:12 PM
Quote Post

Lord Socknoggle

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Lake Orion, Michigan

male

*Marvin smiles to see that Leenie has discovered the secret of the Slinomar. *

Take a deep breath. Good. Now look deep inside the Slinomar. Look not just with your eyes, but reach out with your mind.

*As Leenie holds the Slinomar, Marvin puts his hand on top, closing his hand around both the cube and her hand. He projects his thoughts to her...*

Now we are telepathically linked. I will guide you through this experience. Are you ready?

--------------------

Cheers!
Todd

Normal is a relative term. For some reason it is not a term my relatives use to describe me.

PMEmail Poster               
leenie 
Posted: 14-Dec-2007, 08:28 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Devil Riders
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #35
37,367 Gold!

* Feeling strangely calm although she knows that she shouldn't be, Leenie allows Marvin to lead her.*
Not seeing anything at first,images slowly begin to take form. Not understanding what she is seeing, Leenie talks to Marvin not with her lips but with her mind. "What is going on?" she asks. "I feel as if I've been to this place before but have no idea where or when I could have been there."
*Suddenly light headed leenie tries to drop the cube."
pretentiouswombat 
Posted: 15-Dec-2007, 03:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Georgia

female

Wombat stirs a bit, opens one eye and glances about the room, notices strange multicoloured lights and thinks either she still must be under the influence of the yummy Guinness or she's dreaming. Either way, she decides it's just too cozy here in front of the roaring fire to move so she settles back to ... z.z.z.z...

--------------------
Check out my new blog at www.dilettantesdilemma.blogspot.com
Patti, The Celtic Pretentious Wombat

Feel the Teal! The year is 1599, and a new musical sensation is sweeping the youth of England! Dude! Life is Good! Visit The Lost Boys Online
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
tsargent62 
Posted: 16-Dec-2007, 12:04 AM
Quote Post

Lord Socknoggle

ZodiacBirch

male

*Marvin senses that Leenie is not feeling right. He hopes he did not take her too far her first time with a Slinomar. Suddenly she tries to drop the cube, but Marvin holds on to the Slinomar and her hand. He also puts an arm around her shoulders to steady her.*

Leenie, are you alright? We can stop if you want to.

*Marvin quickly tries to explain what's happening.*

I should have warned you about what was going to happen. We are having what you on Earth would call an "out of body experience". The reason the place looks familiar is because it's the pub, but seen from a slightly higher view point. If you look down you'll see that our bodies are still at the bar, holding the Slinomar and each others' hands. If you're ready, I can take you places you never dreamed of. Places that we could not physically go.
PMEmail Poster               
leenie 
Posted: 16-Dec-2007, 12:12 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #35
37,367 Gold!

*Leenie thinking she is hallucinating or she and Marvin have both lost their minds can only look down in shock at the two of them below at the bar.*

* Nodding numbly, she agrees to let Marvin take control. Hoping she hasn't just made the biggest mistake of her life, she allows him to lead.*

"Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas any more, "she whispers to herself.
tsargent62 
Posted: 16-Dec-2007, 12:36 AM
Quote Post

Lord Socknoggle

ZodiacBirch

male

My dear Leenie, I know that this seems strange, but there is nothing to fear. I have done this many times. You see, we developed this technique as a method of scientific inquiry. And, at times, we use it to have some fun. I promise you have not lost your mind.

*He looks over at her. She is mesmerized by the sight of her physical body below. He gently takes her by the chin and turns her head so she is looking him in the eyes.*

Gently he thinks,You can trust me. Take a deep breath and relax.

*He takes both of her hands in his* If you'll permit me, I'd like to show you something wonderous
PMEmail Poster               
marti64 
Posted: 16-Dec-2007, 07:26 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: Worcester, Massachusetts

female

As she sits by the fire and contemplates the day, Lady Marti notices that there are two strangers sitting at the bar....
She wonders what they are talking about, yet she sees how far away they seem to be....and how odd.....
Marti notices that the Wombat has gone back to sleep beside her...
She mumbles to herself "If only I could see him again........"

--------------------
]AN EXCERPT FROM A POEM THAT I WROTE ON 10/11/07

WE CAN'T CHANGE WHAT WE HAVE DONE....
BUT ONLY TAKE A LESSON FROM EACH EXPERIENCE
AND MAKE THE MOST OF EACH MINUTE THAT WE HAVE LEFT
AND TELL OURELVES THAT IT IS OK TO LIVE, LAUGH AND CRY.....
PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE ALL WORK TOGETHER
TO GIVE US WHAT WE CAN AND SHOULD EXPERIENCE
AND WE NEED TO CHERISH ALL OF THE TIME
THAT WE SPEND WITH OURSELVES AND OTHERS MAKING THE MOST OF THE SPECIAL MEMORIES THAT ARE OURS..
AND THE ONES THAT WE HAVE YET TO CREATE WITH THE PEOPLE THAT WE HAVEN'T MET!!!!![/SIZE]
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
jime307 
Posted: 16-Dec-2007, 10:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: Jackson Hole, Wyoming USA

male

The Jester laying at the bar sits up with a sharp jerk and sends Root Beer flying. "What did I miss?!?!" He asks as he looks about the room, hmmm... It would appear that a wombat, a green fellow, and a wizard have all joined them. WAIT A MINUTE! He Recognized that wizard from somewhere, could it be? Nah, it couldn't or could it? He was too confusedly confused to tell.
He once again sat up on his stool at the bar, "It's a bit quiet in here, anyone up for some cards?" he said calmly.

--------------------

St. Patrick's Day countdown banner
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
leenie 
Posted: 16-Dec-2007, 10:17 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #35
37,367 Gold!

*It might be easier to relax if she weren't hovering somewhere close to the ceiling looking down on herself and Marvin below, Leenie thinks, but taking a deep breath she tries to do as Marvin suggested.*

Staring into the little Martians eyes, Leenie tells him to show her this wondrous thing he has promised.
Looking toward Lady Marti and the sleeping wombat, Leenie wishes that she could communicate with them at that moment, maybe just for reassurance.

*Holding on tight to Marvin's hands, the room starts to swirl with the liquid rainbow lights from the cube. A drum starts to sound a rapid beat and a warmth starts to steal through Leenie's limbs.*
pretentiouswombat 
Posted: 17-Dec-2007, 01:53 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Georgia

female

Wombat stirs when she hears a loud voice coming from the bar. Looks like a jester. Wombat thinks jesters are fun so she decides to join him for a little game of cards. I wonder if he's ever heard of Wombat Whisky Poker?

PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
marti64 
Posted: 17-Dec-2007, 03:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: Worcester, Massachusetts

female

Lady marti stirs a bit, and sees all the comotion around her. She slowly ******YAWNS***** and slowly saunters over to the bar, empty glass in hand..
Hamm, can I have the strongest thing you got, please? crybaby.gif
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
sisterknight 
Posted: 20-Dec-2007, 09:41 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: clarks corner, new brunswick

female

sisterknight looks on in amazement as leelee and the green fellow seem to be off in a world of their own, muttering to herself" i just hope that she'll be alright, may be i'll just keep them in the corner of my eye...." sisterknight digs into her travel bag and pulls out a mansize hankie and silently hands it to ladi marti with a soothing pat on her wet cheek...."my lovely ladi*sigh* things can not be that bad, tis almost here ya know. come let me buy you a hot coaco instead, hmm?" leading her friend back to the fireplace the two old friends talk of times past, sisterknight taakes her batter tin whistle out her pocket and gently plays let there be peace on earth.

--------------------
non nobis domine,non nobis sed nomini tua da gloriam.

OKAY, WHAT DID I DO NOW??
PMEmail Poster               
jime307 
Posted: 20-Dec-2007, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: Jackson Hole, Wyoming USA

male

"Wow that Root Beer really is strong! Now what was this Womabat Poker I heard about, sounds interesting." says the Jester in a jolly tone. "I think we could all use a little cheering up so a round of hot Chocolate for All Hamm, On me!" The young jester turned back to the friendly wombat and began to set up his cards for a Game.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
tsargent62 
Posted: 21-Dec-2007, 11:41 AM
Quote Post

Lord Socknoggle

ZodiacBirch

male

*While Marvin is encouraged that Leenie is willing to trust him during their out of body excursion, he's puzzled by the drum beat. He decides that this will be Leenie's show.*

Leenie, these experiences are largely based on the thoughts or memories of one of the participants. Since we don't use drums much on Mars the so drum beat must be coming from you. Oh dear, I see you are still a bit disconcerted about floating about up here, but maybe this will help.

*Marvin closes his eyes and reaches out with his mind toward Leenie. Although he can sense the warmth around her, he projects a sense of tranquility toward her. Soothing, comforting thoughts and emotions flow gently across their connection. Marvin senses that she is starting to relax.*

I do hope that helped. I'd like you to really enjoy our little adventure. Are you ready? How are you feeling?
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]