Donajhi 
Posted: 17-Mar-2013, 01:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Fae Hillfort

female

I'm not sure this is the right forum for the subject, if not someone can move it.
Anyway, I thought this was a bit interesting. It's being called a new discovery, but we have known about the portal or time gates forever.
Guess no one in the science community ever wondered why so many books are written about the subject, of course they are published under fiction. I myself grew up with the stories of the gates and that's all I'm willing to say right now.
Here is the link? http://youtu.be/y3_vW5yrNek
new.gif
Here is another link if the video above does not work.
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/0...magnetic-field/

--------------------
CHECK MY SITE: BEYOND THE VEIL http://www.gmadventures.com

"I DID NOT, IT WAS THE FAIRY FOLK!"

Scottish by the grace of God

Fairy Day countdown banner

DIOGENES HAS PASSED ME THE LANTERN, STILL LOOKING.....
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
RebeccaAnn 
Posted: 17-Mar-2013, 04:22 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Southren Illinois

female

I often don't understand these new science discoveries. Time is an eternal circle and has always been. There is no beginning nor end. I guess the problem with science is they can't see what is there and must have explanation for everything. Time doors do exist and always have. But what can you expect of those that believe not in the wee folk, spirits, or magic? They have explanations for everything and if they can't explain it, it isn't there.
PMEmail Poster               
Donajhi 
Posted: 17-Mar-2013, 05:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (RebeccaAnn @ 17-Mar-2013, 03:22 PM)
I often don't understand these new science discoveries. Time is an eternal circle and has always been. There is no beginning nor end. I guess the problem with science is they can't see what is there and must have explanation for everything. Time doors do exist and always have. But what can you expect of those that believe not in the wee folk, spirits, or magic? They have explanations for everything and if they can't explain it, it isn't there.

I do so agree with everything you posted. Thank you, well said!
RebeccaAnn 
Posted: 18-Mar-2013, 03:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Southren Illinois

female

You might be interested in a series me and my daughters are reading. It is written for children but great for all ages. It is the Magic Tree house by Mary Pope Osborne. There are currently 48 books in the series and 28 fact books. Book 49 is due to come out March 26th and 50 to come out this summer. Two children, named Jack and Annie travel through time and space, and even to Camolot in a magic tree house. I'm on 32 WINTER OF THE ICE KING. The children use science, books, and magic, etc. to solve mysteries and accomplish their tasks.

PMEmail Poster               
Donajhi 
Posted: 21-Mar-2013, 08:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (RebeccaAnn @ 18-Mar-2013, 02:28 PM)
You might be interested in a series me and my daughters are reading. It is written for children but great for all ages.  It is the Magic Tree house by Mary Pope Osborne.  There are currently 48 books in the series and 28 fact books. Book 49 is due to come out March 26th and 50 to come out this summer.  Two children, named Jack and Annie travel through time and space, and even to Camolot in a magic tree house.  I'm on 32 WINTER OF THE ICE KING. The children use science, books, and magic, etc. to solve mysteries and accomplish their tasks.

I will be looking for the Magic Tree House, sounds like my kind of reading. I've been reading Lynn Kurland's series of the MacLeod Clan, they all deal with the time portals. She presents them in much the same way my grandsires told them. I like Kurland's writing because it's not all the sloppy junk like so many write, I like them clean.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]