> Avatars, Where?
R. Duncan 
  Posted: 20-Jul-2002, 01:21 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: U.S.A.

:) I did a search of the site and failed to find the old post that said where to get the avatars that you use.
Please if could point me in the right direction as they will be a nice addition to my own forums.  :D
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted: 20-Jul-2002, 01:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Hi

To find the avatar selections just go into your profile control panel. Can be found right below the banner at top of page says your control panel and then from the new page select the personal info tab then you will see a link to avatar options. I think PAul just moved the files to a new location but all can be found from this avatar option page plus if you scroll down to the bottom of the avatar option page you can also enter in the URL and dimensions for your own avatar like for instance mine I used the select own avatar option though I note Paul's since added it as well to the library of avatars. Drop Paul or I a reply if any more questions.
PMEmail Poster               
R. Duncan 
  Posted: 20-Jul-2002, 01:50 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

Thank You and your right, but where do I get the original web art?   (d)
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted: 20-Jul-2002, 03:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

What do you mean by original art work? Do you mean that of your own choosing? Not in the avatar library? if this is what you meant then pretty much anywhere on the web or if you're handy enough (I'm not) design something original. But if you find something on the web you want to use just right click it and save as then upload the file someplace. I use homestead for some of my images being I can link off the site. Some sites like geocities prevent you from linking to an image in their file managers so...but http://www.homestead.com is free and you can they link to your uploaded image. Great also for storing sound files to play here =o)
PMEmail Poster               
R. Duncan 
Posted: 21-Jul-2002, 02:21 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

Thank's again and I'll try homestead for a few more images as I'm not that handy on a graphics programme either.
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted: 21-Jul-2002, 03:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

No Problem. Just remember when looking for icons/avatars just remember the size limits for these here are Maximum Width = 74 pixels | Maximum Height = 74 pixels. To see if an image is within those limits right click on the image and choose properties from the menu that pops up and on this screen is the images dimensions.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]