TinkersCranberryChild 
Posted: 15-Feb-2003, 12:06 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHolly

Realm: anywhere and everywhere horses are

female

Quote (maggiemahone1 @ Feb. 13 2003,9:35)
I hope you get to feeling better soon, Tinker. A few years back my youngest daughter feel in love with a big black Tennessee Walker who was boarding here. She was the only one that could do anything with him. The owner decided to sell him and it broke her heart. She got over him in time, but still talks about him. He was one big beautiful black horse! Time does help to lessen the pain.

maggiemahone1

I miss Tinker sooo much.  He left last year, and I could bring out the best in him and was always with him throughout his sickness (he's not dead, to my knowlede).  He was allergic to glucose (Since you guys are all horse people, I'll just assume that you know what it is.  If you don't, don't worry, I didn't know either until last year when he got sick).  Big, Chestnut quarter horse.  talented, with a lot to give.  That horse, I swear, has the most expressive eyes in the world.  I could read his heart.
I got this off one of my friend's AIM Profile.  I think this discribes me perfectly, and the way I'm feeling:

I cry for the time that u were almost mine, I cry 4 the memories I've left behind, I cry for the pain, the lost, the old the new, I cry for the times I thought I had u.

Just when u think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like an hour glass. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all u have to do is b patient and wait for something to turn everything back around.

I've learned that things change, people change and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be

Cran's loss was just as hard, because she remided me sooo much of Tinker.  At least I'll be able to see her again, but no Tinker :(
Abby

--------------------
I love Tinker. He's mine, allll mine! At least, I wish. You are the one who rocks my world! I LOVE YOU TINKER!!
and a Special note to Cran. I love you hun, and you are are awesome! Babe, I miss you, but I will love you forever!!!

It's better to have love and lost then to never have loved at all.

"Life is pain Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something!"-Westley, the princess Bride
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt