Patch 
Posted: 17-Feb-2010, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

A marriage got off to a rough start after the groom, from northern Idaho was arrested twice on his wedding night and charged with assaulting his wife. Court records show the young man was charged in Asotin County Superior Court with second degree assault and interfering with a police investigation.

The Nez Perce County Sheriff's Office said the man was married Sunday and later arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct in Lewiston.

Records show that after the suspect was released on bail, he assaulted his new wife at a home. The new bride told authorities she was slapped and choked during the assault.

I would bet she is rethinking her decision to marry the guy about now!!

Slàinte,    

Patch    

PMEmail Poster               
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 17-Feb-2010, 04:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: North Carolina

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #2
2,147,483,647 Gold!

Better now than six months in. If she stays after that preview of her new hubby, she needs help herself.

--------------------
TheCarolinaScotsman

Ya'll drive safe and come back soon.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Patch 
Posted: 17-Feb-2010, 05:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

You are right there! In six months she will probably have a baby on the way who will either grow up without a father or worse in an abusive family.

Back in the 50's and early 60's if this had happened the woman's brothers, uncles or other male family members would take the abusive groom out behind the shed however many times they deemed to be necessary and beat the s#it out of him. He would either shape up or take off. This probably still takes place in parts of the US even today.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Dogshirt 
Posted: 17-Feb-2010, 11:28 PM
Quote Post

Lord of the Northern Plains
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

You are right there! In six months she will probably have a baby on the way who will either grow up without a father or worse in an abusive family.

Back in the 50's and early 60's if this had happened the woman's brothers, uncles or other male family members would take the abusive groom out behind the shed however many times they deemed to be necessary and beat the s#it out of him. He would either shape up or take off. This probably still takes place in parts of the US even today.

Slàinte,   

Patch   

And here in the Northwest it still happens. If her family is ANYWHERE near, the pinhead will "fall up the stairs" as we used to say in the Army! wink.gif

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Hoka Hey!
The more Liberals I meet, the more I like my dogs!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Patch 
Posted: 18-Feb-2010, 03:22 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

There is much to be said for the "old ways." Unfortunately in my part of America, the police would like to get both the abusing groom and those who would try to assist him in adjusting his attitude.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 18-Feb-2010, 10:43 AM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

Patch;

Ayoung woman I went to highschool with married a real "Dip S--t" which he was even before marriage. She use to always make excuses for him like" He just gets like that when he's out with his friends or once were married he promised to settle down. Almost 3 years to the day of her marriage her family buried her and he died in Prison. Rumour was his fellow inmates did him.

Camac.

Patch 
Posted: 18-Feb-2010, 12:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Camac:

They very likely did. There are crimes that are not acceptable even among fellow criminals.

Sadly the young lady you refer to did not survive. I can not understand how someone could continue to live in that type of situation.

I tried to talk a young lady here into getting out of a severely abusive relationship. She and her 4 children were chased out of the house at gun point several times in just their night clothes (the last time at 5 degrees above 0)

I offered to help her pick out a weapon to defend her children and herself. Before that could take place he went on another drugged, drunken binge and passed out. He vomited, suffocated and died. It does not often happen that way.

There is more to the story since, which makes me think she will get back into a similar situation but I guess we can not save everyone.

Slàinte,    

Patch    

PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt