free2Bme 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 06:08 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Gulf Coast of Florida

female

QUOTE (Herrerano @ Jul 14 2003, 04:33 PM)
I dug out a sweat suit I had brought and though it would be way to large for her, it would at least be something until I could get out in the morning and find her more clothes.  "Ann, why don't you clean up and put these on for now, I'll go out when it's light and find some clothes for you."  I spoke softly, she looked pretty rough and definitly needed the shower, she smelled like a pig sty.  She must have stepped in something in the run from the cemetary.

I am still uncertain of all that has transpired...I must have hit my head or something. I am trembling and shaking all over, from fright, from anticipation, from...? I don't know why I am shivering, I just know that I am...and it seems I have done something to myself that I have not done since I was about 2 years old...the smell is incredibly rancid!

Firth is being exceptionally kind, even though he has made no remark about the smell I know it smells it. He is sweet enough to offer me a hot shower and some dry clothes. I gladly accept the offer!

Inside the shower the water is hot and plentiful, with lots of steam rising. I can feel my body temperature finally beginning to rise, and the chill leave my blood. Rivulets of water run down my hair, my face, my back, caressing me with a comforting sensation. I finally stop trembling and shaking, the hot water calming my nerves. I find some soap on the side of the tub and lather up my hair and let the soap lather flow over my skin. A hot shower has never felt so good!

I can't quite reach the area between my shoulder blades with the wash cloth... Firth, darling, I call out, Would you be a dear and come and wash my back for me?

--------------------
RPG Anne O'Calahan
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 06:25 PM
Quote Post

Lord of the Isthmus, Keeper of the Holy Barbecue
Group Icon

Group: Galicia
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Republica de Panamá

male

Holy cow! I couldn't believe my ears. She wanted me to wash her back, what next? I was pretty rancid myself, covered in sweat and mud. But figured it was my duty to do what the lady wanted. I entered the room and with trembling hands scrubbed that luscious flesh clean. I was pretty embarrassed since I was in such a foul state myself.

"We need to try and get some rest, we have a lot to get done tomorrow. I have a feeling this may be far from over." I said, with as much restraint as I could. (odd as it may seem, my mind had switched over into that 'survival mode' and was busy outlining what had to be done to insure our survival.)

Still, through the cloud of steam I could see the outline of her gorgeous nubile cuerpo. I broke into a sweat, and it was not all caused by the heat of the room.

"Man it's a hot one, like seven inches from the midday sun"

Carlos Santana blasting through my head.

--------------------

Consistency. It's only a virtue if you're not a screwup.

Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunatley it kills all its pupils. - Hector Berlioz

"No matter where you go, there you are." - R. Young

¡Visté! ¡Te lo dijé!
PMEmail Poster               
Shadows 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 06:31 PM
Quote Post

Reader of souls, vision seeker, TROLL
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: The frontier of Penn's Woods

male

Humm! I guess no one is at home... I think I will let myself in , after all I was invited!

I slowly open the door and find myself in total darkness...

--------------------
I support the separation of church and hate!

IMAGINATION - the freest and largest nation in the world!

One can not profess to be of "GOD" and show intolerence and prejudice towards the beliefs of others.

Am fear nach gleidh na h–airm san t–sith, cha bhi iad aige ’n am a’ chogaidh.
He that keeps not his arms in time of peace will have none in time of war.

"We're all in this together , in the parking lot between faith and fear" ... O.C.M.S.

“Beasts feed; man eats; only the man of intellect knows how to eat well.”

"Without food we are nothing, without history we are lost." - SHADOWS

Is iomadh duine laghach a mhill an Creideamh.
Religion has spoiled many a good man.

The clan MacEwen
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog View My Photographs               
free2Bme 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 07:02 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

female

Hand me a towel, will you sweetie? I felt so incredibly better now!

I wrapped the towel around me and stepped out of the shower. Your turn! I said coyly.

Firth waited until I had left the bathroom and closed the door behind me before he undressed. I could hear him singing "Smooth" by Carlos Santana at the top of his lungs. The acoustics in the shower were pretty good, so I am sure he was serenading every hotel guest in the building with his voice.

I found the sweatsuit that he had pulled out of his gear bag for me to wear. The pants were far too big, so I put them aside and just wore the sweat shirt. It came down to my knees and was the perfect size for a night shirt. I felt so exhausted that I just laid out across the bed and fell sound asleep...

I could still hear Firth in the bathroom singing "...Give me your love make it real! Or else forget about it!"
PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 15-Jul-2003, 04:52 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

female

When I awoke, someone had covered me gently with a blanket, which felt very nice. I looked around the room and Firth was all shiny and clean, sleeping in a large overstuffed chair in a corner of the room. His feet were propped up on a stool, and his head was dropped back against the chair and he was snoring softly.

I blinked for a bit and found myself wishing for a large pot of very strong coffee. I got up, padded off to the bathroom, then began to try to think about what had transpired.

Okay, who am I? Anne O'Calahan, recent Lottery Winner. Okay that much I remember. I came here for ...what? Why did I come here to Scotland. Oh good, at least I remember I am in Scotland...

Now who is he? He is Firth....I met him at the pub. A nice man who had bought me drinks and we ordered some dinner...we were going to eat some Bridie Pies - some sort of local Scottish Dish...the last thing I seem to remember is playing Tom Jones on the jukebox....

Somehow I feel that I am in more danger than I have ever been in...why? I feel very frightened just now, a cold shiver passes through my body...why am I so afraid? Am I afraid of Firth? No. Somehow being here with him makes me feel safer. So then what am I afraid of? Why can't I remember?

I continue to pace around the room to gather my thoughts ... when I spy a coffee pot in a corner of the room on a low cabinet! HOORAY! I know a hot cup of coffee will help me to sort this all out..
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 15-Jul-2003, 07:22 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

I was as nervous as I could be as I scrubbed that delectable back. What?s this, I thought as I encountered what looked like a small round band-aid stuck on the back of her right shoulder. I peeled it off and once I realized what it was my first thought was to destroy it, but then I had another idea. ?Okay sweetheart, gotta take care of something, be back in a sec.?

I stepped out, and went quickly down the back stairs and stepped out in back of the hotel for a second, looking around. There were a few garbage cans pushed up against the back of the building and then I saw exactly what I wanted. There was a lorrie, engine running, preparing to head south. I walked to the back and carefully stuck the small locating device on the back of the tractor. A few seconds later I saw the driver come around the corner of the building, mount into the cab and drive off. So much for Mr. Tuxedo?s plans.

I re-entered the building and was back in my room before Ann even realized I had left. As soon as she was out of the shower I was in, washing off the sweat and mud I had accumulated during the previous five or six hours since I had awoken in the bean bag chair back at the castle. For some reason my head was ringing with that one song.

My muñequita
My Spanish Harlem Mona Lisa
Your my reason for reason
The step in my groove

And if you say this life ain?t good enough
I would give my world to lift you up
I could change my life to better suit your mood
?Cause you?re so smooth

I dried myself, then dressed in a clean pair of jeans, and a cotton shirt, no flowers this time, just a plain dull khaki color. When I stepped out of the shower I noticed Ann was asleep on the bed, curled up in a ball. I covered her with a blanket, wondering how much she could remember of what had transpired. I sat quietly in the chair, and propped up my feet. My intention was to stay awake, just in case anything else happened, but as I was listing the things we needed to do I dropped off to sleep. A merciful, dreamless sleep.

PMEmail Poster               
Aon_Daonna 
Posted: 15-Jul-2003, 10:45 AM
Quote Post

The Wolf Lady

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female

A wolf stepped out of midair (as it seemed, in reality he stepped out of a path) and hid himself in the thickets. Sweet Brighid, what is going on here?
He watches patienly and then sends his ghostly howl into the night. Another howl before he steps back onto the path and vanishes.

((Marvin G. in my head - Let's get it on.... wink.gif ))

--------------------
Moderator: The Playground (RPG)

Carpe Jugulum
Carved with a twisted smile
An epitaph for sorrow
Sethian - Epitaph

If anybody wants a costum signature, pm me!
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 15-Jul-2003, 11:28 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

I awoke to the smell of coffee, and when I opened my eyes there was Ann smiling, her golden hair in sort of a ruffle around her head and my sweatshirt hanging to mid thigh. It took a few minutes to call up the power of speech, and I was reluctant to interrupt the vision before me. But finally I was able to speak.

"You look good this morning." The sun was just rising and lit the street outside. "As soon as the shops open, I'll find you some clothes. But for a while, at least, I think we should lie low. What if we have breakfast brought up here?"

PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 15-Jul-2003, 12:38 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

female

I found some coffee in your things over there. I hope that you don't mind that I took the liberty to boil a pot? I haven't had a decent cup of coffee since I arrived here...everyone seems to think Earl Grey Tea is supposed to cure whatever ails you. I would practicaly KILL for a cup of coffee!

Breakfast sounds lovely! Just promise me you won't order any fish! I don't know why these Scots insist on eating kippers and such with their breakfast! Give me a thick slice of country ham, some sausages, or even a broiled pork chop - but keep the fish!

I sat down in the other chair beside Firth and put the two styrofoam cups of coffee on the small round table between us. I had placed a can of evaporated milk and some small packets of sugar on the table so that we could each fix our coffee the way we like it. As Firth began preparing his coffee, I started to speak again...I have lots of questions and I hope that he can give me some straight answers...

Now why don't we sit here and maybe you can help me put this all together...I am afraid I am a bit groggy this morning and I'm not sure if even half of what I remember was real or not! What a nightmare I had! Did I really stand in a cemetary and call up a vampire!?!
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 15-Jul-2003, 12:52 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Café Olimpo, ground very fine and with that undescribable way it's roasted that makes it so strong and smooth. Four sugars and a little milk make it perfect. The coffee taste comes through like those old fashioned hard candies.

"Yes, you called up a vampire, and worst of all, he came."

She looked so innocent sitting there, attempting to drink her coffee black and struggling with it. I drank mine in three long swallows, then reached for the telephone. The desk clerk was on the other end and I started to order breakfast.

Double portions of sausage, bacon, eggs fried soft, tatties, and baked beans and a single portion of smoked salmon and kippers. Oh, and some cheese and some kind of juice, and did I mention sausages. Yes, Yes double portions is what I said. Thank you."

PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 15-Jul-2003, 01:10 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

female

QUOTE (Herrerano @ Jul 15 2003, 03:52 PM)
"Yes, you called up a vampire, and worst of all, he came."

The words rang through my head...if that part is true, then dare I ask about the rest?

It all seems so outrageous, how can it be true? Its impossible, that's what it is...

Okay so I called up a vampire. A very angry vampire. Then that is why I still feel so afraid! A cold shiver traveled through my body, the hairs raising o n my skin.

But what about the witches - do I dare to ask him about the witches?

Firth, was I really kidnapped by a pair of evil witches? And did the witches cast a spell on me in the graveyard? I couldn't move a muscle...I wanted to scream but I couldn't even open my mouth...
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 15-Jul-2003, 01:20 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

"I suppose they were witches, but there are a lot of people down in my part of the world that practice various types of brujeria and many of them are doing nothing but deluding themselves when they do whatever they do. On the other hand, it did look like you were under some sort of spell."

We sat and talked of the events of the previous day while I had a second cup of coffee. I stood when I heard the knock at the door.

"Our food, and not a moment too soon. I think it's best if you hide yourself in the bathroom until the server is gone. No one knows you are up here, and I think, all things considered, that's best for now."

As soon as the bathroom door closed behind her I slowly opened the door to the hall. Standing there was a young fellow balancing two trays full of food. I let him into the room and set the trays on the edge of the bed, then tipped him an appropriate amount, plus a little extra. I wanted to be sure that he thought nicely of me. He eyed me kind of strangley with the amount of food he had brought up, but I just mentioned that I had been out late and was a little hungry. He pocketed the tip and left.

"Okay hon come on out, breakfast is served."

She wasted no time in moving in on the food, although it didn't appear that she cared too much for the salmon and kippers. "Uhh, leave some for me, will ya."

PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 15-Jul-2003, 03:16 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

female

Well, the eggs were a bit over-cooked, but not half bad. Of course I barely tasted them because they went down in two bites. Lord a mercy! I sure am hungry! When was the last time I ate anything? My stomach thinks my throat has been cut! All that running and chasing around, and all I have to eat in the last 48 hours is one measly peanut butter and jelly sandwich!

Yum, these sausages are good. Not as good as back home, but they are edible. I chowed down like a farmhand at a Sunday Social! Firth can certainly keep his kippers, but this bacon is excellent - just the way I like it too - burnt in the middle but still raw and squishy at both ends... I licked the grease from my fingers before I attacked the fried taters - I mean "tatties"....mmm need some more coffee to wash this down with - I think I'll put some cream and sugar in it this time around....That last cup of coffee was kind of strong - reminded me of the stuff we used to make in college whenever we had to pull an "all nighter."

I wish we had some biscuits to wipe the grease out of this plate, I said with a big smile. Of course if you call them for biscuits they are just going to bring you some cookies.

What's the matter haven't you ever seen a person eat before? I said as I wiped my mouth on the back of my sleeve. He just stood there wide eyed and mouth agape.

Much obliged for the vittles, I shore was hongry! Then I caught myself, Er, I mean thank you for the excellent meal, Firth!
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 15-Jul-2003, 04:19 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

There was now daylight brightly shining through the window, and I could see people moving about below. Ann was certainly good at eating, it seemed that she sort of inhaled, and about half the food was gone. I was hungry too, but she was ravenous. While she polished off the last of the sausage, I rose to leave.

?I?ll be back soon, I want to find you some clothes and there are a few other things we may need. I looked her directly in those beautiful eyes and said, ?Don?t leave the room and don?t open the door for anyone.? She couldn?t speak, her mouth was completely full and her delicate cheeks bulged outward like a squirrel packing nuts. But she did nod yes, and winked at me.

I went back down the stairs, but unlike normal, I walked directly out and kept the room key in my pocket. I was sure the desk had another key, but there was no sense in making things too easy, and if this hotel was like many, the fact that I had not left the key would indicate that I did not want anyone entering the room.

I walked out into the town, and proceeded to do my shopping. The first stop was a small store that sold women?s clothing. I went in and looked around. It was with relief when the girl asked if she could help me. She stumped me when she inquired what size I was looking for. Who knows how to figure clothing sizes, I can?t even do it for myself, and to pick something out for Ann was a million dollar question.

?Well,? I thought hard, ?She is about your size, but probably just a little smaller.? The girl looked at me and seemed to be thinking for a minute and moved through the racks of clothes. After holding up a pair of ladies long pants I looked and studied carefully and decided that they would probably fit quite nicely, if not a bit tight in the rear. ?Perfect, I?ll take those, and I would like a couple of pairs of denim jeans as well.? With these things tucked under my arm we moved off in search of tops. A couple of conservative looking blouses, although one had a sort of nice midriff revealing feature, and some baggy T-shirts and a sweater. I let the salesgirl pick out one dress, not too flashy, but with the skirt a little short.

As we moved to the counter to pay for these things, I noticed a small room open to one side. I glanced in and saw there were negligees and other interesting items. Well, I thought, why not? I picked out a little blue thing that came in two pieces, it was ostensibly made to sleep in, I think. Maybe this was forward of me, but well, so be it. There was one sort of French maid looking thing, but I decided that would be a little too much, after all, we had only known each other for less then two days.

I paid for everything and continued down the street to a shoe store, entering I looked for a sturdy pair of hiking boots. I finally found what I wanted and this time I had come prepared, I had traced the inside of one of her flimsy shoes onto a piece of paper and then figured the thickness of her dainty feet. I bought a pair of size 7 boots. The kind that have all eyelets, none of those hook thingies that stick out and snag things. The last stop was a jewelry store. Here I bought a small ornate silver crucifix and silver chain and a larger one for myself. I used to wear one always, but had lost it in an accident several years before. I also bought a small rosary that was very pretty and looked as if the beads were made of jade.

With all of these things I now made my way back toward the hotel. As I walked back I passed a church and considered going inside. I noticed one of the priests walking briskly on the street, and he had sort of an Hispanic appearance. This gave me an idea and I approached him. ?Father, could I speak to you for a second.? He looked at me balancing all of my packages, but he stopped and listened. I apologized for interrupting him and asked when the next Mass would be. He answered in a rather thick accent that it normally would not be until evening, but that today they would be holding a special Mass at noon in honor of Mary, Our Lady of Mount Carmel. I thanked him and then a little nervously asked if there might be a chance to speak privately after the Mass. He had that sort of pained expression that is common when a person has too much to do, but he finally answered in the affirmative. I was almost ready to leave, but the desire to ask this final question overcame me, ?Gracias Padre, pero quiero preguntar una cosa.?

He was all attention now and answered. ?¿Si??

"¿De donde estas, usted?? I asked directly (Where are you from?)

He answered, ?Soy de un pueblito llamada Cuyamelito, en Honduras. Tengo un año mas aquí y regreso a mi pais.? (I am from a small village called Cuyamelito in Honduras. I have one more year here and return to my country.)

?Por favor me disculpe Padre, pero estaba curioso solamente. Estuvo en un lugar no muy lejos de allí, pero el otro lado de la frontera. Ahorra vivo en Panamá. Gracias otra vez, hasta luego padre.? (Please excuse me Father, but I was only curious. I was in a place not very far from there, but on the other side of the border. Now I live in Panama. Thank you again, until later Father.)

He watched me curiously as I walked off, I was anxious to get back to the hotel, Ann needed to dress and we had things to do.
PMEmail Poster               
barddas 
Posted: 16-Jul-2003, 09:52 AM
Quote Post

Offical sacrifice to the guitar gods-Play til you bleed

ZodiacWillow

Realm: second star to the right, straight until morning

male

Zebulon regains conciousness... He looks around and this seems very familiar..It is .... This same senerio had been played out many centuries ago... And there is Isabelle sitting next to him... She has fallen asleep.. He lifts his shirt to look at the wound... it is almost completely healed...

He thinks to himself... We must find Anne... she is in Great danger.... I must find her, and not be seen.... this must be done from the sidelines if at all possible.....

He sits up and rubs his eyes. Now thinking to himself outloud,Jack, what are ye up to???

Isabelle moves, and looks to see that Zeb is awake....

--------------------
BARDDAS BLOG/WEB SITE

Co Founder/Member of the KDC

Music is holy, art is sacred, and creativity is power

Everyday is EARTH DAY to a farmer

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
Oscar Wilde

Some men are drawn to oceans, they cannot breathe unless the air is scented with a salty mist. Others are drawn to land that is flat, and the air is sullen and is leaden as August. My people were drawn to mountains- Earl Hamner Jr.

PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]