Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
254,993 Gold!

From the first note of Songs of Highlands, Islands and Home! Charlie Zahm captivates, and he doesn’t stop until the last note fades away. Charlie beautifully blends both fun and serious songs to show a deep love for his Scottish and Irish heritage. With this incredible album, the listeners are taken to different parts of the Celtic nations, from the spectacular Mull of Kintyre to the rolling hills of England, and too many places in between and it’s all done through the power of the voice. Charlie draws the listener to these magical places through his rich, baritone voice.

Charlie Zahm sings (and plays) songs that range from traditional to musical theater, and he adds his own unique sounds to make each piece sound new and original. Songs of Highlands, Islands and Home! is a fantastic album and a must have for anyone who has a music library...

Read the full review:

http://www.celticradio.net/php/news.php?item=993

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]